Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

5000.00 a pint.

If a good person who had no money needed it, I'd donate.

If someone needed blood, who had little enough respect for their own body that they'd take the jab in the first place, I would ask the price of gold, which is now about $1800 an ounce. or almost $29K per pint.

Last edited:
As predicted and noted by researchers, those suffering from Vaccine Psychosis become intolerant and quick to anger .

It often seems they will rationalise and deflect ad infinitum rather than genuinely grapple with new and updated information .

As for those denying world wide blood analyses -- ignorance based on an inability to DYOR .They prefer only

information that does not disturb their deep implanted beliefs .The so called impure Zombies .

Well said.

When it matters most, when you absolutely have to have blood to keep living, there is not an asshole on the planet who is going to say "no" to blood from the vaccinated. Unless that asshole already had a desire to die.

When it matters most, when you absolutely have to have blood to keep live, there is not an asshole on the planet who is going to say "no" to blood from the vaccinated. Unless that asshole already had a desire to die.

Think again.

When it matters most, when you absolutely have to have blood to keep living, there is not an asshole on the planet who is going to say "no" to blood from the vaccinated. Unless that asshole already had a desire to die.
And what pray has that got to do with the price of tomatoes ?

I suspect Pure Ones will need to carry spare pints of decent blue tinged blood with them until the Impure ones have all died .

I see a resurrection of the Personal Valet position . Instead of being like Sleepy's wife ,Jill , and in charge of a suitcase of pills for The Twerp , a valet will carry a few pints of the good stuff at the right temperature for his/her master and mistress .

And what pray has that got to do with the price of tomatoes ?

I suspect Pure Ones will need to carry spare pints of decent blue tinged blood with them until the Impure ones have all died .

I see a resurrection of the Personal Valet position . Instead of being like Sleepy's wife ,Jill , and in charge of a suitcase of pills for The Twerp , a valet will carry a few pints of the good stuff at the right temperature for his/her master and mistress .

Socking away a few frozen pints of your own will not be unheard of.

When I was a broke college student, I sold plasma twice a month. It wouldn't be hard at all to collect one's own, two units a month.

Of course they are on topic. You’re reporting about high demand for pure blood when in fact you have no clue what blood is pure or not because there’s no way to test for the vax in blood. There’s no tests because there’s nothing to find. Just shows how ignorant y’all are. You’re scared of a ghost
Where are the links supporting your test claims?

This is stupid and I reject the assertion of "many", made on a website touting their newest flu prevention pill for sale at the top of their site. You might as well be getting your healthcare recommendations from that nut ball Alex, that finances his info wars hocking his latest supplements. Damn, I miss normal conservatives, but now we only hear from the radical nut ball fringe, passing itself off as conservative, giving conservatism a bad name, same as the Maga fanatics gave the Republican Party a bad name.

The spike proteins are a poison.

All our conspiracy theories are proven true.

Of course they are on topic. You’re reporting about high demand for pure blood when in fact you have no clue what blood is pure or not because there’s no way to test for the vax in blood. There’s no tests because there’s nothing to find. Just shows how ignorant y’all are. You’re scared of a ghost

Bullshit. I know mine is pure.

Wouldn't it just be hilariously ironic if, sometime in the next few years, it was discovered that the damage being done by the jab is only reversible by a transfusion of Pure Blood?

I will long remember everyone who derided those of us intelligent enough to protect our treasure!

They have not bothered me and I have had covid, been a convalescent plasma donor, as well as a platelet and regular plasma donor, had the first two initial vaccinations, one booster later in the fall of that year and another booster last month. I don't feel poisoned and am pretty active for my age, physical health better than most people I know.

The "vaccine" was too rushed. Homo sapiens is not that intelligent to have all of a sudden divined all there is to know about each human genome. It's still Russian roulette and a massive human experiment.

The science that links SARS2 and mRNA "vaccine" to Parkinson's disease, for example, may fall into the category of "long COVID."

When Brook Jackson asked to see Pfizer's hidden studies on troponin, she made the Parkinson's connection without likely knowing it.

SARS2 spike has an RGD motif at positions 405-407. This amino acid motif can be read as a signal for certain tissue affinities. Brook Jackson (on @TheJikky Twitter page) asks on 9 Dec about troponin studies that Pfizer is hiding, and makes the Parkinson's disease connection without likely realizing it.

RGD Motif / Parkinson's Disease

If a good person who had no money needed it, I'd donate.

If someone needed blood, who had little enough respect for their own body that they'd take the jab in the first place, I would ask the price of gold, which is now about $1800 an ounce. or almost $29K per pint.

My price is cheap

Bullshit. I know mine is pure.

Wouldn't it just be hilariously ironic if, sometime in the next few years, it was discovered that the damage being done by the jab is only reversible by a transfusion of Pure Blood?

I will long remember everyone who derided those of us intelligent enough to protect our treasure!

Hahaha, you have no clue how science and biology works do you?!

Yes you know that yours is clean, wonderful. So what? My question is for those needing a transfusion. How can they know if blood is “clean”? Well they run tests. If the blood has aids or some other defect that gets detected through tests.

You have this imaginary defect from the vax that you think is in blood. But you have zero science behind it. You’re duped by politics and wingnuts

Forum List

Back