Unvaccinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching heads explode over mandatory no-vax policy

Looks like free-markets are still kind of a thing, despite the Biden administration's steady efforts to lock them down and topple them in favor of a more communist system.

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions.

“You've got other places that want you vaccinated to come in. No different, right?" she noted to a local ABC affiliate.

Some appear to appreciate the intended message behind the odd measure. A vaccinated woman who cuts hair at a nearby barbershop told local media that she didn’t feel slighted by the no-vaxxed-allowed policy.

The negative press and reviews seem to have only emboldened the owner. The restaurant issued a long, all-caps rant on Facebook deriding its “haters” and vowing to do “battle” with “PRO-MANDATORY VACCINE MINI GESTAPO AMERICAN TRAITORS.”

Continued - Unvacinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching ‘heads explode’ over mandatory no-vax policy
Looks like RepubliQan lying is still a thing, if you're maintaining that Biden is a Communist. Free enterprise is represented by flauting science during a pandemic and putting lives at risk? You're the typical arrested-adolescent spoiled crybaby 8th-grade boy delinquent punk semi-literate Trumpoid.

Looks like free-markets are still kind of a thing, despite the Biden administration's steady efforts to lock them down and topple them in favor of a more communist system.

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions.

“You've got other places that want you vaccinated to come in. No different, right?" she noted to a local ABC affiliate.

Some appear to appreciate the intended message behind the odd measure. A vaccinated woman who cuts hair at a nearby barbershop told local media that she didn’t feel slighted by the no-vaxxed-allowed policy.

The negative press and reviews seem to have only emboldened the owner. The restaurant issued a long, all-caps rant on Facebook deriding its “haters” and vowing to do “battle” with “PRO-MANDATORY VACCINE MINI GESTAPO AMERICAN TRAITORS.”

Continued - Unvacinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching ‘heads explode’ over mandatory no-vax policy
I, for one, truly support these kinds of measures. This means only the moronic mouth-breathing non-vacs will show up at these places. Places I can avoid and where the non-vacs infect each other and die. Win/Win in my book.

Thanks, trumptards. Keep up the good work.

Looks like RepubliQan lying is still a thing, if you're maintaining that Biden is a Communist. Free enterprise is represented by flauting science during a pandemic and putting lives at risk? You're the typical arrested-adolescent spoiled crybaby 8th-grade boy delinquent punk semi-literate Trumpoid.

Oh, that's deep. Heh heh.

I think we already know the answer to that.

And that's why it's so brilliant.

I think most arguments against the government's war on free-markets and small business, heck, their war on the rights to a pursuit of happiness as a whole, have been far too compartmentalized. To the point that they become moot.

Really need to get all of the relevant terms of controversy in one basket and then go through the legal system. And take it all the way to the top. Beat em at their own game.

Need to force the gestapo to show its hand in front of all of its friends. It's a clever way of going about it, really.

Once they do...and they likely will...people simply cannot unsee it. And by their fruits they shall forever be known.
Sounds like conspiracy coo-coo land.

I, for one, truly support these kinds of measures. This means only the moronic mouth-breathing non-vacs will show up at these places. Places I can avoid and where the non-vacs infect each other and die. Win/Win in my book.

If that wouldn't screw up the economy, and if those people weren't walking petrie dishes for further variants...I'd agree

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

So this is like a sex party, only for people with herpes.

Which is cool...private party.

You being gay is off topic? Just as off topic as you saying everyone loves BLM. So in actuality you lost another debate.
You seem to think that any time a male speaks to you that they are hitting on you.

Must be tough going through life so afraid of "The Gay".

I love parrots. They are so much fun to point at and laugh
:lol:

If that wouldn't screw up the economy, and if those people weren't walking petrie dishes for further variants...I'd agree
One can only warn so many times. At this point, I am all for self-thinning of the herd of useless trumptards.

One can only warn so many times. At this point, I am all for self-thinning of the herd of useless trumptards.
People keep blaming trump supporters for not succumbing to the fear campaign, but i have yet to see any proof.
I assume you have some. Please post.
Thanks.

People keep blaming trump supporters for not succumbing to the fear campaign, but i have yet to see any proof.
I assume you have some. Please post.
Thanks.
Getting vaccinated is not "succumbing to the fear campaign".

It's common sense

It's common sense
Usually you get paid for participating in experiments. Doing it for free is dumb.
And please, for the love of god, dont talk about sense.... ms, zionist nazi :lol:

It's common sense
Getting vaccinated makes sense
The daily revisions and retrospection combined with worst case always being treated as most likely (so hide) does not make sense.

Forum List

Back