🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unverified but concerning intelligence claim Re Russia military intent

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
39D5253B-39D1-4008-9429-93007C9F461D.jpeg

From an unnamed website. I mean, I know it. But I ain’t naming it.

And there’s more.

View attachment 758925
From an unnamed website. I mean, I know it. But I ain’t naming it.

And there’s more.
Unnamed website? No link? Are you on crack? It says Metro.co.uk and the bottom of the map and that certainly isn't a military map from any NATO align military, as I have seen most, so not military secret. Give up the link. What's the problem?

• Banned
The Russkis do not have the capability. To do so, even if they could, would mean WWIII.
Some folks believe that the scumbag Putin sees what’s been done “to” him as constituting the start (already) of WWIII.

If that piece of shit, Putin, believes that Brandon blew up his Nord Stream pipeline (an act of war), then it actually makes some sense to believe that Putin does think WWIII has already begun.

All that said, I agree that Russia couldn’t pull it off. Not as things stand. Not militarily. But that doesn’t mean that Putin is thinking clearly.

All that said, I agree that Russia couldn’t pull it off. Not as things stand. Not militarily. But that doesn’t mean that Putin is thinking clearly.

With Chinas military assistance....it's more than possible
And China has been chomping at the bit to prove to the global stage that it can give the USA military a black eye

In the eyes of the Chinese, this would then raise Xi to God status.
And result in more nations joining Chinas One Belt One Road agenda.

Democrats in charge....so now is the best time.

Last edited:
Some folks believe that the scumbag Putin sees what’s been done “to” him as constituting the start (already) of WWIII.

If that piece of shit, Putin, believes that Brandon blew up his Nord Stream pipeline (an act of war), then it actually makes some sense to believe that Putin does think WWIII has already begun.

There are far too many "ifs" in your thinking.

And China has been chomping at the bit to prove to the global stage that it can give the USA military a black eye

Won't happen and China not going for that action either. Wrong hardware requirements, tranport and logistic requirements. They may quietly supply some battle hdwe for the actual Ukraine thing, but I would be surprised if much and what it might be other than drones and I assure you, drones shot down get looked at, so the powers that be would know.
I will say, crap happens all the time, that you/we don't know, you don't want to know. Then after the report up the chain, some guy in civilian clothes comes out, you go in a room, the report clarified to what you know and make sure nothing missed, documents signed notifying of top secret, not to be discussed and it isn't then it goes further upstream until everybody with knowledge knows it never happened, and is never heard of again. I am sure this is true of all major powers military.

Russia will not purposely initiate to start to what you think of as WWIII. Neither side wants something to become public to force the issue by misplaced national pride, when an incident can be kept under wraps. If nobody admits they know, it's as good as never happened, and everything keeps on spinning.

sad but true .... hey dems ... is WW3 worth not having mean tweets anymore ?

Unnamed website? No link? Are you on crack? It says Metro.co.uk and the bottom of the map and that certainly isn't a military map from any NATO align military, as I have seen most, so not military secret. Give up the link. What's the problem?
No. I’m not on crack. And the website I was referencing was the one where the piece was posted.

The rules of USMB don’t allow for referencing the site from which I lifted that photo of the post. Dude. I’d have thought you’d know that rule.

I have my doubts about the actual military might of China, too.

But this is a massive clusterfuck in any event.

No. I’m not on crack. And the website I was referencing was the one where the piece was posted.

The rules of USMB don’t allow for referencing the site from which I lifted that photo of the post. Dude. I’d have thought you’d know that rule.
I thought it was a news source not unattributed social media site. Still shoot credibility to hell.

I thought it was a news source not unattributed social media site. Still shoot credibility to hell.
No no. I was merely declining to mention the web site from which I lifted that photograph of the piece.

I also clearly qualified what I said about the suspect quality of the claim itself. I’m. Not couching for the intelligence. I don’t even know if they actually made the claim.

There are lots of ifs in the real world.

Failure to consider them all (or at least as many as you can) isn’t a good basis for decision making.
If Russia wants NATO officially in the war, that’s a good way to accomplish that. Those are direct attacks on NATO members. In twenty four hours the 82nd Airborne would be on the ground in Poland. German and French troops would be on the way, the various NATO air forces would be seizing control of the airspace over Ukraine and NATO subs would be on the way to the Black Sea.

Forum List

Back