UPDATE: 14 Members of Congress Demand Investigation of Obama’s Ammo Horde

MORE total Pubcrappe for dupes only....only about 200 orgs, bloggers and institutes, all paid for by greedy idiot Pubs billionnaires, just keep going and going and going- google this BS LOL. How dumb can you get?

MORE total Pubcrappe for dupes only....only about 200 orgs, bloggers and institutes, all paid for by greedy idiot Pubs billionnaires, just keep going and going and going- google this BS LOL. How dumb can you get?

Well....why don't you tell us?

Cuz you come across as pretty dumb.

We'll see if he intrudes much onto my consciousness. If people are easy to ignore, I generally don't....like bode..I don't have her on ignore, because I find it incredibly easy to just forget she exists and skim past her retarded posts.

The fact that I don't have this loon on ignore tells me he's of the same ilk.

Completely debunks the conspiracy whackjobs.

Again, these are IDIQ agreements. As you can see in that link, they have not taken delivery of anywhere near that many rounds.

In the past three years, they have expended close to 110 million rounds.

And there have not been mass slaughters of Americans during that time.

How about that?

It would seem to me that an allocation of 1000 rounds per weapon for training is a bit much. I mean, what the hell are they practicing on? Gatling guns?

Not at the rate being reported.

The higher number is the "cap" they haven't gotten anywhere near that cap in 4 years.

They spent $4b less this year than last, which was $2b less than the previous year

Just wondering,the info at hand indicates a lower number,but still a large number in reality,have they used up each years purchases? And what is the actual inventory on hand and why do they think they need said numbers.

There is absolutely nothing crazy or wrong holding any Gov. agency's feet to the fire,over any purchases from TP too hollow points. Thinking otherwise is not so smart.

After all homeland security is, well here and that's a lot of ammo no matter what,last I heard they weren't shooting many people at the boarder. They ether have a shit pot full stored or spending way to much time at the range.

Scroll back up to my earlier post with the link from Military Times.

Yes, it's a large number but the DHS is a HUGE umbrella over military and enforcement agencies.

:cool:

DHS buys ammo for the pentagon??

I "igged" Francis a long time ago
:D
I see we finally hit a subject you know something about NOT told to you by the Pub Propaganda machine...LOL- try it with all their other conspiracy theories (global warming see sig pp3) and total BS.

I don't blame you for "igging" me- got you pegged like all dupes...I LIVE with them but am educated and travel...

I see we finally hit a subject you know something about NOT told to you by the Pub Propaganda machine...LOL- try it with all their other conspiracy theories (global warming see sig pp3) and total BS.

I don't blame you for "igging" me- got you pegged like all dupes...I LIVE with them but am educated and travel...

Hey dumb ass he said he had you on ignore why post a quote too him?

We'll see if he intrudes much onto my consciousness. If people are easy to ignore, I generally don't....like bode..I don't have her on ignore, because I find it incredibly easy to just forget she exists and skim past her retarded posts.

Try a "fact" instead of stupid insults, Pub dupe. Everything you know is crappe from greedy megarich fools. Thanks for the Depression and the stupidest wars ever, and 3 years of mindless obstruction. Read a book. lol

I don't put anyone on ignore,they make me laugh most times.

You want a diagram, tax evader thief? lol

You want a diagram, tax evader thief? lol

Yep another good chuckle!!

Go back and read Horty's link to the Military Times- they DID NOT BUY all that stuff.

While you're at it, give him a 21 gun salute- A Pub dupe actually has FACTS on a subject- NOT BS from the Pub Propaganda Machine...HALLELUJAH!! lol

Try a "fact" instead of stupid insults, Pub dupe. Everything you know is crappe from greedy megarich fools. Thanks for the Depression and the stupidest wars ever, and 3 years of mindless obstruction. Read a book. lol

Yeah, no ignore feature needed. My brain yawns 2 characters away from the opening "T"....

So this are acquisitions ,how much has been used?? what is the standing inventory and what is the justification,these are legitimate questions.

Brushing these aside is moronic a best. DHS should have never happened,huge costly and questionable when it comes to effectiveness.
v
v
v

Purposefully editing quote tags so you don;t get an annoying notification.

But Inventory is on page 2 of the link.

I feel DHS, as much as it bloated Gov't, was needed to open communications between agencies

Forum List

Back