UPDATE: 38 confirmed cases of mysterious polio like illness reported in 16 states

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Three cases of a mysterious illness that partially paralyzes children and is likened to polio have now been confirmed in Pittsburgh. It is called Acute Flaccid Myelitis, or AFM, and it affects the body’s nervous system, specifically the spinal cord, and can cause paralysis.

Children’s Hospital Confirms 3 Cases Of Acute Flaccid Myelitis, A Mysterious Polio-Like Illness, In Pittsburgh

Well we will see how much some dumbasses poke fun at the " LET THEMN IN". no they won't ever admit to these illgal fks coming in bringin this bs here. Watch and bank on itl

Then will come oh suddenly we have a vaccines........ That vaccines won't be tested it will be dreamed up out of no where and the stupid fks thatw ill take it will end up with something else just as bad.

UPDATE: 38 confirmed cases of mysterious polio like illness reported in 16 states

It's never once occurred to any liberal's Skittle-sized brain that when you import the 3rd world you import 3rd world diseases. I remember not too long ago, the border city San Diego had a flare of Hep-A cases. Of course, liberals enabling homeless junkies to piss and shit anywhere in their cities also helps cause & spread diseases. It's funny how Democrats love to deliberately wallow in sickness and filth; look at the health-hazard messes OWS left behind.

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Three cases of a mysterious illness that partially paralyzes children and is likened to polio have now been confirmed in Pittsburgh. It is called Acute Flaccid Myelitis, or AFM, and it affects the body’s nervous system, specifically the spinal cord, and can cause paralysis.

Children’s Hospital Confirms 3 Cases Of Acute Flaccid Myelitis, A Mysterious Polio-Like Illness, In Pittsburgh

Well we will see how much some dumbasses poke fun at the " LET THEMN IN". no they won't ever admit to these illgal fks coming in bringin this bs here. Watch and bank on itl

Then will come oh suddenly we have a vaccines........ That vaccines won't be tested it will be dreamed up out of no where and the stupid fks thatw ill take it will end up with something else just as bad.

What does this have to do with 'illgal fks'?

It's never once occurred to any liberal's Skittle-sized brain that when you import the 3rd world you import 3rd world diseases. I remember not too long ago, the border city San Diego had a flare of Hep-A cases. Of course, liberals enabling homeless junkies to piss and shit anywhere in their cities also helps cause & spread diseases. It's funny how Democrats love to deliberately wallow in sickness and filth; look at the health-hazard messes OWS left behind.

What evidence is there that this was done by 'importing the 3rd World'?

It really makes me wonder why they are not capable of seeing the reality of the very issues you mentioned.

It's just amazing and it's so sneakily done that it's hard to prove if it's biowarfare, or their world countries bringing it or both.

Half these bs diseases for the US were often wiped out , there's so much behind these issues ........oh yeah another reason behind this could be the Monosanto backhole that SOB is killing off everything so he can make his robotic fkn bees the super cure all fix all..

It really makes me wonder why they are not capable of seeing the reality of the very issues you mentioned.

And what is the evidence that Acute flaccid myelitis has anything to do with 'illgal fcks' or '3rd world countries'?

Because I don't think 'reality' means what you think it means.

Forum List

Back