UPDATE: Bill Clinton rape protester beaten at Hillary Vegas rally

All I saw in the linked video's were people being disruptive being removed from the venue. Looked to me like they were treated professionally. If they hadn't struggled and refused to leave it would have been smoother. They were removed with far less violence than those protesters removed from Trump rallyies.

Republicans seem to be stunned that if they go somewhere with no other reason than to piss people off there will be consequences.

Are you the type of person who blames the victim instead of the rapist?
Victim? He went to start a fight, and got one.

Wearing a shirt is not an invitation to start a fight, just as wearing short pants isn't an invitation for sex. Although, in your mind the latter might be the case. It certainly seems to be the view upheld in liberal muslim circles.
Wearing a shirt that says Pussy Grabber at a Trump rally is going to get you exactly what any normal person would expect, lots of attention and your ass beat if you can't run fast enough.

Funny how the protester seem to be the violent ones in Trump rallies:

Anyway, you are blaming the victim in full force, and finding that acceptable. What a moron!

He's no "victim", he's a "moron" like you. Fucking common sense is dead on the right.

I hope whomever are responsible are prosecuted for this assault. This type of nonsense should not be tolerated.

Wow you compare a guy trying to incite anger and violence to a rape victim? Sick.

I am comparing a guy who was beaten to a rape victim.

But I suppose, liberals like you just don't have any principles. Nothing new to see here...
Hey idiot, the guy got into the boxing ring and you want to say how unfair it was that he got punched? You're too stupid for words.

A political rally is not a boxing ring you idiot. Nobody has absolutely any rights to beat anyone up over a shirt.

Liberals showcasing their violent, rapie nature once more.
I never said they had a right, I said he had it coming and should have expected it. When you dance on the edge of a bridge and fall to your death you don't get to blame the fucking bridge.

When someone hits you, it is indeed unfair... and unless in self defense there is no excuse.

But I suppose "they had it coming" are your words for casually dressed women who get raped. Nothing unfair about that!

Republicans seem to be stunned that if they go somewhere with no other reason than to piss people off there will be consequences.

Wow you compare a guy trying to incite anger and violence to a rape victim? Sick.

But I suppose, liberals like you just don't have any principles. Nothing new to see here...
Hey idiot, the guy got into the boxing ring and you want to say how unfair it was that he got punched? You're too stupid for words.

A political rally is not a boxing ring you idiot. Nobody has absolutely any rights to beat anyone up over a shirt.

Yeah he was just minding his own business, not looking for any attention :rolleyes:

It does not surprise me that people who support a violent sex offender like Bill Clinton would resort to violence to defend him.

555710_322369661163517_155339471199871_894988_697683070_n.jpg

I never said they had a right, I said he had it coming and should have expected it. When you dance on the edge of a bridge and fall to your death you don't get to blame the fucking bridge.

When someone hits you, it is indeed unfair... and unless in self defense there is no excuse.

But I suppose "they had it coming" are your words for casually dressed women who get raped. Nothing unfair about that!
What you wear is just part of it. And yes, you can do exactly what might be unfair but you had it coming. You can't wear your KKK pointy hood to a BLM rally and expect to come out of it unharmed. When your ass gets beat you earned it for being so fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope whomever are responsible are prosecuted for this assault. This type of nonsense should not be tolerated.
Agreed. But if a buddy of yours ever says "hey I'm going to go to a gathering where people feel really strongly about something, and I'm going to mock them and piss them off right to their faces," I hope you ask them to rethink doing that.

What you wear is just part of it. And yes, you can do exactly what might be unfair but you had it coming. You can't wear your KKK pointy hood to a BLM rally and expect to come out of it unharmed. When your as gets beat, you earned it for being so fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And none of that makes it "fair" or right. Clearly the ones being violent are the ones being wrong in the case.

Go elsewhere with your victim blaming. So tired of these regressive liberals with massive double standards.

What you wear is just part of it. And yes, you can do exactly what might be unfair but you had it coming. You can't wear your KKK pointy hood to a BLM rally and expect to come out of it unharmed. When your as gets beat, you earned it for being so fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And none of that makes it "fair" or right. Clearly the ones being violent are the ones being wrong in the case.

Go elsewhere with your victim blaming. So tired of these regressive liberals with massive double standards.
There is no "double standard". The Pussy Grabber shirt is the same as the Bill's a Rapist shirt. Watch your ass if you want to wear that in the wrong place, you're asking for it.

UPDATE: Bill Clinton rape protester beaten at Hillary Vegas rally - The American Mirror

Well, well, well, it looks like the Hillarybots are getting violent, as well as desperate.
Now there's a dumbshit for you.

Just remember, there was no conviction of Clinton of his rape charges. But then liberals are doubling down on Trump as the "LIBERAL" accusers are stepping forward to bring Trump down. Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

Public-Private-CI.jpg

UPDATE: Bill Clinton rape protester beaten at Hillary Vegas rally - The American Mirror

Well, well, well, it looks like the Hillarybots are getting violent, as well as desperate.

Can we charge anyone?
When ILLary comes to Virginia, where concealed carry is permitted, I would love to see some of those union thugs attempt to intimidate the 1st amendment right's protestors. Union thug meet the 2nd amendment.

So no, can't charge then?

Agreed. But if a buddy of yours ever says "hey I'm going to go to a gathering where people feel really strongly about something, and I'm going to mock them and piss them off right to their faces," I hope you ask them to rethink doing that.

Naturally.

No, saying you'd grab a pussy is not a crime until you grab a pussy.

Rape is a crime, just ask Juanita Brodderick.

Forum List

Back