🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Update on my franchise

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Old slanty eyes neighbor is still occasionally parking his “car max “ black Beamer in front of my store . When we rarely see each other we each give the “Finger “

My queero employee constantly gets into arguments with customers and I hope to get rid of him soon .
Last week “2 black youths did not wear a mask “ and he starts yelling at them like the “ little queer mini-man he is “ . I immediately jumped in and diffused the situation and simply told them just to bring it next time . Close call !
Then the “ little fat butt pirate”
Had the nerve that I was threatening his health with the virus . I just saved him from getting a Beat down !!
He is a College loser with a fake degree who only survives because his parents give him $$$

I was so freakin busy today that I had lines into the parking lot
2 ghetto blacks held my entire line up for 90 min and they would go “ full ghetto “ on anyone who went ahead . I did nothing because they spent $600 bucks
Why should I say a word
They spent $$
I wished them the best in their move back to ky

Utterly little useless dolt employee can’t keep his “ fat mouth shut “
A 27 yr I old loser who still “ gets $$$ from his parents and will never make more than $10 an hour.

I tell him to de-escalate these situations but many “ butt pirates “ always provoke people and think the police will come to their rescue
Vegas has horrific police Dep

Old slanty eyes neighbor is still occasionally parking his “car max “ black Beamer in front of my store . When we rarely see each other we each give the “Finger “

My queero employee constantly gets into arguments with customers and I hope to get rid of him soon .
Last week “2 black youths did not wear a mask “ and he starts yelling at them like the “ little queer mini-man he is “ . I immediately jumped in and diffused the situation and simply told them just to bring it next time . Close call !
Then the “ little fat butt pirate”
Had the nerve that I was threatening his health with the virus . I just saved him from getting a Beat down !!
He is a College loser with a fake degree who only survives because his parents give him $$$
Question for the boss. What’s the upside to keeping someone on staff who constantly gets into arguments with your customers?

Utterly little useless dolt employee can’t keep his “ fat mouth shut “
A 27 yr I old loser who still “ gets $$$ from his parents and will never make more than $10 an hour.
That begs the question:

Who’s a bigger asshole; the useless employee or dumbshit boss who hires said employee?

If you keep addressing people with racial slurs, you deserve more than a finger. If you want to have fewer scumbags in your life, stop being one.

If you keep addressing people with racial slurs, you deserve more than a finger. If you want to have fewer scumbags in your life, stop being one.
I only call him a slur when I post

I only call him a slur when I post
Not ok.
Ok sorry ..I will not use that word again ..I agree

Forum List

Back