Update on "Rigged"

sorry, i thought this was news about bernie sanders being granted immunity by the FBI.:)

The GOP had better come out strong against that kind of talk. Failure to do so will just be another nail in the coffin of that political party. And that is one of the aims of the supporters of Trump. They have no idea of what they are going to replace the GOP with, but they don't give a damn. The GOP had better, because they will not survive this election if they give much further aid to the Trumpsters.

The WI mall shooter illegally voted in three elections, how many more millions are there like him? That's absolute proof that non citizens are voting, yet you regressives still insist on allowing people to cancel citizens votes simply on their word. Kind of makes you go hummmmmmmmmmmm, don't it?

• Banned
The WI mall shooter illegally voted in three elections, how many more millions are there like him? That's absolute proof that non citizens are voting, yet you regressives still insist on allowing people to cancel citizens votes simply on their word. Kind of makes you go hummmmmmmmmmmm, don't it?

Why don't you look up the actual numbers instead of mumbling?

Since I KNOW that righties won't read what the attorneys for the RNC have stated, I'll post it here:

"""Republican campaign lawyer Chris Ashby said Trump's charges, which were not backed by any evidence, could foment unrest and were “unfounded” and “dangerous.”

"When you say an election is rigged, you’re telling voters, your supporters, their votes do not matter,” Ashby said in an interview. "I think some of Donald Trump’s comments could cause unrest at the polls."

Some Republicans have urged Trump to show proof publicly or drop the assertions. Early voting and voting by mail have already begun in many states.

Mark Braden, partner at Baker and Hostetler and former chief counsel for the Republican National Committee, said that any sort of election rigging at the national level “just is impossible,” citing the various systems in place that would make such an endeavor complicated and unfeasible.""""

Trump is a fucking freak. The most self-absorbed psychopath to run for POTUS ever.

Voters are still conspiring in large numbers to vote against Trump to keep him out of the White House.

Since I KNOW that righties won't read what the attorneys for the RNC have stated, I'll post it here:

"""Republican campaign lawyer Chris Ashby said Trump's charges, which were not backed by any evidence, could foment unrest and were “unfounded” and “dangerous.”

"When you say an election is rigged, you’re telling voters, your supporters, their votes do not matter,” Ashby said in an interview. "I think some of Donald Trump’s comments could cause unrest at the polls."

Some Republicans have urged Trump to show proof publicly or drop the assertions. Early voting and voting by mail have already begun in many states.

Mark Braden, partner at Baker and Hostetler and former chief counsel for the Republican National Committee, said that any sort of election rigging at the national level “just is impossible,” citing the various systems in place that would make such an endeavor complicated and unfeasible.""""

Trump is a fucking freak. The most self-absorbed psychopath to run for POTUS ever.

No one knows the real numbers dip stick, because we can't verify citizenship when people register or vote. Anyone who says we know the numbers are liars, it's just that simple. It will continue until we verify the citizenship and residency of every voter. The integrity of the ballot is not something you regressives care about, because you know the people who abuse the system will likely vote dem. So own it and accept the fact that you're part of the problem.

Voters are still conspiring in large numbers to vote against Trump to keep him out of the White House.

Prove that. Either come up with a proof or go back to watching yours soap operas.
The proof is in the polls. According to the polls, there are more people planning to vote for Clinton than Trump. Obviously they are all in contact with each other.

These are the people Trump is baiting emotionially with 'rigged' and 'go to the polling places they're stealing the election'.

Face Palm. No graphic. Just a good old fashioned text face palm.

Last edited:

Prove that. Either come up with a proof or go back to watching yours soap operas.
The proof is in the polls. According to the polls, there are more people planning to vote for Clinton than Trump. Obviously they are all in contact with each other.

Unfortunately the proof is in the electoral college.

No one knows the real numbers dip stick, because we can't verify citizenship when people register or vote. Anyone who says we know the numbers are liars, it's just that simple. It will continue until we verify the citizenship and residency of every voter. The integrity of the ballot is not something you regressives care about, because you know the people who abuse the system will likely vote dem. So own it and accept the fact that you're part of the problem.

"The integrity of the ballot is not something you regressives care about, because you know the people who abuse the system will likely vote dem"

Yet your example of a mall shooter (? is that correct) would likely have voted on issues and Republicans who strongly oppose gun control issues, especially when authorities might obtain his name and address.

"The integrity of the ballot is not something you regressives care about, because you know the people who abuse the system will likely vote dem"

Yet your example of a mall shooter (? is that correct) would likely have voted on issues and Republicans who strongly oppose gun control issues, especially when authorities might obtain his name and address.

Don't most minorities and recent alien citizens vote for dems? Isn't that the whole purpose behind open borders and shamnisty you regressive are pushing for?

Forum List

Back