Update On Trumps Big Beautiful Perfect Border Glamor Wall

It's a wall - were people thinking it was going to be the great Wall of China? How much would that cost?

No we gotta get the Latinos here out
They were here first asshole. When the Mayflower arrived St. Augustine Florida and Santa Fe N.M. had already been established. Home schooling is overrated.
America was built by whites, show me on the constitution a Latino name? Thanks didn’t think you could

Is your name on there? Your "whiteness" means nothing. No matter how great the achievements of your ancestors, you're still just a chickenshit racist trying to find significance. The founders would be fighting for the rights of immigrants, not hiding behind walls.

They were here first asshole. When the Mayflower arrived St. Augustine Florida and Santa Fe N.M. had already been established. Home schooling is overrated.
America was built by whites, show me on the constitution a Latino name? Thanks didn’t think you could
Did trump refund your money yet?
42f21fc602f0c5f0e058d99da9a81228

Scare the rubes. Dragons at the gate. Classic demagoguery. Classic idiots falling for it.

Did trump refund your money yet?
42f21fc602f0c5f0e058d99da9a81228
Why ? It’s a A+ rated school
According to BBB

America was built by whites, ....d

America was built by a great many peoples, none of which were YOU.
Not losers like you. If Taught back then you would have been Lynched lol

Last edited:

Is your name on there? Your "whiteness" means nothing. No matter how great the achievements of your ancestors, you're still just a chickenshit racist trying to find significance. The founders would be fighting for the rights of immigrants, not hiding behind walls.
Sam Adams would have slaughtered foreigners if they came here waving their countries flags around planting them in our soil not assimilating.

Sam Adams would have slaughtered foreigners if they came here waving their countries flags around planting them in our soil not assimilating.

I’ve already seen half a dozen Italian American bumper stickers so far today, and twice as many Irish.

I’ve already seen half a dozen Italian American bumper stickers so far today, and twice as many Irish.
Those individuals need to be put in check..

By you, little boy? :lmao:

Why not, I’m sure Americans will do it like we always did

Why not, ....

Because you can’t and you won’t try.

Why not, ....

Because you can’t and you won’t try.
I’ve got several broken bones from fighting I have a long criminal record of fighting.. you are a keyboard commando.

Forum List

Back