Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

None of which has anything to do with illegal aliens voting.

Everyone knows you're a liar, Ugg.....and that Democrats both encourage and ignore illegal aliens voting.

BTW....how many illegal aliens reside in this country?

On the bright side for you, at least mirrors can't talk and lucky for you they can't laugh either!
Slobbers the lying idiot who admits she makes numbers up on the forum.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You're taking quite a beating in this thread, aren't you, Ugly.

And it would be even worse if you answered this question:

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

1. You claim you're answered it already.....so what's stopping you from repeating your alleged earlier response?

2. Far more likely is that your fear of answering will either

a. identify you as stupid as both of us know you are.

or

b. you'll have to acknowledge what I have documented, that there are multiple millions of illegal aliens in the country.

3. If the latter, even a small percentage of them, following the dirt-eating snake, Obama's instructions to go out and vote, will prove the premise of this thread:

millions of illegal alien voters, allies of the corrupt Democrat Party, made up the numbers that allowed Crooked Hillary to claim a popular vote victory.

I'm getting so tired of winning!!!!
^^^ more PoliticalHack delirium ^^^

giphy.gif

At the rate you're going, it will be fewer than the number of times you keep repeating the same question I've already answered. :lmao:

Everyone knows you're a liar, Ugg.....and that Democrats both encourage and ignore illegal aliens voting.

BTW....how many illegal aliens reside in this country?

On the bright side for you, at least mirrors can't talk and lucky for you they can't laugh either!
icon_rolleyes.gif

1. You claim you're answered it already.....so what's stopping you from repeating your alleged earlier response?

or

b. you'll have to acknowledge what I have documented, that there are multiple millions of illegal aliens in the country.

3. If the latter, even a small percentage of them, following the dirt-eating snake, Obama's instructions to go out and vote, will prove the premise of this thread:

millions of illegal alien voters, allies of the corrupt Democrat Party, made up the numbers that allowed Crooked Hillary to claim a popular vote victory.

giphy.gif

At the rate you're going, it will be fewer than the number of times you keep repeating the same question I've already answered. :lmao:

We both know you have refused to answer the question.....

Try now:

icon_rolleyes.gif

or

giphy.gif

Try now:
LOLOL

Your derangement worsens. How have I refused to answer a question I already answered??

giphy.gif

Faun

This bitch didn't say I'm a legal citizen but I'm worried about voting because.....

Nay, she said I call any contributors citizens and when I vote should I be fearful....

The set up is utter bull shit. And some illegal watching that is not aware of her citizenship status and even naturally presumes she's not a citizen (because no rational citizen is fearful of voting), then sees Obama say "when you vote you are a citizen" and they take courage. Come on, jack ass. This isn't even hard to get.
She didn't have to say she was a citizen. She said she's a voter and voters, by law in all 60 states, have to be U.S. citizens.

So when she asked, "so if I vote," it was clear she was a U.S. citizen even if Obama didn't already know before hand.

And it's beyond obvious to any thinking person that Obama responded to her question believing she is a U.S. citizen as he said...

• "first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself"

• "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

• "...part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

And it's even more than obvious when I point out you dishonestly posted a video which edited most of those statements out.

If you actually had a valid point, you wouldn't be posting edited videos of their interview.

Okay, by law "undocumented" persons are not citizens. She just had claimed they were. Nor is it rational for any citizen to be afraid of voting. It was not "clear" by her own definition of citizenship that she had presented in the very previous sentence. You don't get to make up your own rules or laws in an interview and then say well we should know this by law. She was already advocating breaking the law at that very point. This all as you put it is "beyond obvious."

Now, let me ask you straight up; do you think Obama is playing a game here? I'm guessing based on prior posts and your hyper partisanship in general that you'll say no. But this is clearly what he is doing. Any fair-minded person would say so.
Now you're making shit up. Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen herself, expressed a fear, along with a rationale for that fear, of voting. So for you to state there is no such rationale in the face of her expressing one is outright bullshit.

And again, it may not have been clear to you, but you're a conservative. No doubt a lot sails clear over your head. But it's obvious that Obama was just a wee bit sharper than you as he picked up on it. That's obvious by his response he knows he's talking to a U.S. citizen. And again, his comments you gloss over...

* "first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself"

* "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

* "...part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

Those responses would make zero sense if said to a non-U.S. citizen.

I can't answer your question about Obama "playing a game" since I have no idea what game it is you think he's playing. If by "game," you mean encouraging illegals to vote, of course not. There no lucid evidence to support such nonsense. Especially coming from the poster who dishonestly posted an edited video of that interview which cut off Obama in mid-sentence, omitted most of his statements I quoted above, and cut out Obama twice promoting a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

How is informing viewers of that interview that they must be U.S. citizens to vote, encouraging illegal aliens to vote??

The "fear" was that if she voted would immigration know where she lives and would they come for her family. That's a total bull shit "fear" for a citizen voter. That doesn't even make sense. But again she doesn't make clear that she is even a citizen and the viewer isn't even hearing it in those terms. Rather, they're hearing "when you vote you're a citizen." They do a great job of selling this as a patriotic rite of passage for illegals.

You did answer the question. You don't think Obama is playing a game. But this is a scripted "interview" complete with takes like a Hollywood shoot. It's why it's an actress and not a journalist asking the questions. It is Obama's duty as the chief executive of the country to take great care. He does not do that. He was always a fraudulent president. Good riddance.

Faun

This bitch didn't say I'm a legal citizen but I'm worried about voting because.....

Nay, she said I call any contributors citizens and when I vote should I be fearful....

The set up is utter bull shit. And some illegal watching that is not aware of her citizenship status and even naturally presumes she's not a citizen (because no rational citizen is fearful of voting), then sees Obama say "when you vote you are a citizen" and they take courage. Come on, jack ass. This isn't even hard to get.
She didn't have to say she was a citizen. She said she's a voter and voters, by law in all 60 states, have to be U.S. citizens.

So when she asked, "so if I vote," it was clear she was a U.S. citizen even if Obama didn't already know before hand.

And it's beyond obvious to any thinking person that Obama responded to her question believing she is a U.S. citizen as he said...

• "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

• "...part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

And it's even more than obvious when I point out you dishonestly posted a video which edited most of those statements out.

If you actually had a valid point, you wouldn't be posting edited videos of their interview.

Okay, by law "undocumented" persons are not citizens. She just had claimed they were. Nor is it rational for any citizen to be afraid of voting. It was not "clear" by her own definition of citizenship that she had presented in the very previous sentence. You don't get to make up your own rules or laws in an interview and then say well we should know this by law. She was already advocating breaking the law at that very point. This all as you put it is "beyond obvious."

Now, let me ask you straight up; do you think Obama is playing a game here? I'm guessing based on prior posts and your hyper partisanship in general that you'll say no. But this is clearly what he is doing. Any fair-minded person would say so.
Now you're making shit up. Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen herself, expressed a fear, along with a rationale for that fear, of voting. So for you to state there is no such rationale in the face of her expressing one is outright bullshit.

And again, it may not have been clear to you, but you're a conservative. No doubt a lot sails clear over your head. But it's obvious that Obama was just a wee bit sharper than you as he picked up on it. That's obvious by his response he knows he's talking to a U.S. citizen. And again, his comments you gloss over...

* "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

* "...part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

I can't answer your question about Obama "playing a game" since I have no idea what game it is you think he's playing. If by "game," you mean encouraging illegals to vote, of course not. There no lucid evidence to support such nonsense. Especially coming from the poster who dishonestly posted an edited video of that interview which cut off Obama in mid-sentence, omitted most of his statements I quoted above, and cut out Obama twice promoting a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

How is informing viewers of that interview that they must be U.S. citizens to vote, encouraging illegal aliens to vote??

The "fear" was that if she voted would immigration know where she lives and would they come for her family. That's a total bull shit "fear" for a citizen voter. That doesn't even make sense. But again she doesn't make clear that she is even a citizen and the viewer isn't even hearing it in those terms. Rather, they're hearing "when you vote you're a citizen." They do a great job of selling this as a patriotic rite of passage for illegals.

You did answer the question. You don't think Obama is playing a game. But this is a scripted "interview" complete with takes like a Hollywood shoot. It's why it's an actress and not a journalist asking the questions. It is Obama's duty as the chief executive of the country to take great care. He does not do that. He was always a fraudulent president. Good riddance.
Hate to break the news to ya -- but you don't get to tell others what they should or should not fear. She said it's a fear. There's no reason not to believe her.

But more importantly, you ran from my question again...

icon_rolleyes.gif

or

giphy.gif

Try now:
Been answered & re posted that 1 out of 4 Americans are illegal.

This is how fucking stupid you are.,

I winder how many of the foreign workers Trump brings in to work in his Hotels & Vineyards voted?

As the Trumpettes ha e a fit about illegal immigrants taking jobs, you orange buddy been imported workers for years & years.

Another example of just how fucking stupid Trumpettes are.

Try now:

Faun

You afraid to answer a simple question?
How can I be afraid to answer a question I already answered? :cuckoo:

Watch this:
Soooo....what's the answer you've already answered?
The same as the first time I answered. You're certainly free to search for it.

Were you watching?

Why would I search for it?

You're here pretending to have answered it.....what is the answer?

I winder how many of the foreign workers Trump brings in to work in his Hotels & Vineyards voted?

As the Trumpettes ha e a fit about illegal immigrants taking jobs, you orange buddy been imported workers for years & years.

"I winder (sic) how many of the foreign workers Trump brings in to work in his Hotels & Vineyards voted?"

Do you have a tape of Trump instructing any foreign workers to illegally vote?

I have one of Hussein Obama instructing illegal aliens to vote.....

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Faun

Hate to break the news to ya -- but you don't get to tell others what they should or should not fear. She said it's a fear. There's no reason not to believe her.

Hate to break it to ya; but only stupid people take things at face value. I don't have to give credence into this lady's phony fears.

:lmao: "There's no reason not to believe her."

By her own admission she's an advocate for illegal aliens. There's plenty of reasons not to trust her or this "president" who is trading in fraudulent votes.

You make all these bull shit statements and then you tack on some bull shit that we covered in bold. :lol: This is so later you can go, "oh you didn't answer my question."

Get real, dude. Nobody takes you seriously. You literally just said that we need to trust and not question liars. Well, I know that works for liberal minions like you; but some of us have values that go deeper than that. Some of us aren't useful idiots.

"I winder (sic) how many of the foreign workers Trump brings in to work in his Hotels & Vineyards voted?"

Do you have a tape of Trump instructing any foreign workers to illegally vote?

I have one of Hussein Obama instructing illegal aliens to vote.....

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Look, dipshit, that is not what Obama said. Every major fact check organization said as much.

Try reading the transcript.

You are an asshole worse than Trump repeating the exact same crap over & over despite the fact it has been debunked.

Try now:

Faun

Watch this:
Soooo....what's the answer you've already answered?
The same as the first time I answered. You're certainly free to search for it.

Were you watching?

Why would I search for it?

You're here pretending to have answered it.....what is the answer?
Now you're lying again. I'm not pretending to have answered it, I did. And you know I did since you even responded to the post where I did. Do you ever stop lying?

Hate to break it to ya; but only stupid people take things at face value. I don't have to give credence into this lady's phony fears.

By her own admission she's an advocate for illegal aliens. There's plenty of reasons not to trust her or this "president" who is trading in fraudulent votes.

You make all these bull shit statements and then you tack on some bull shit that we covered in bold. :lol: This is so later you can go, "oh you didn't answer my question."

Get real, dude. Nobody takes you seriously. You literally just said that we need to trust and not question liars. Well, I know that works for liberal minions like you; but some of us have values that go deeper than that. Some of us aren't useful idiots.
So? Who cares what you believe? You're still the dishonest poster who linked an edited video to make it appear as though Obama said something he never said. And you're still running from my question...

Try now:

Faun

I don't recall your answer. Seems like a simple enough question. Throw out a number and stop stalling.
It's not my problem if you don't recall my answer. The search feature is available to you as well.

So? Who cares what you believe? You're still the dishonest poster who linked an edited video to make it appear as though Obama said something he never said. And you're still running from my question...

The whole video was a big edit in the first place, dude. And I already sat there and called out anybody who edited the video out of context. People do the right thing and you call them dishonest for it? That seems very dishonest of you, frankly.

But this whole nonsense point aside, there's a series that makes my point all the same.

ACTRESS: Many illegals fearful of voting, so if I vote will immigration boogeymen come....

"PRESIDENT": When you vote, you're a citizen.

Sorry your propaganda piece got re-edited after the fact; but that exchange is the crux of the matter.

Forum List

Back