Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

You probably won't understand this, but your use of 'billion' marks you as a dunce.

They had to go through almost a decade of elections to find 70 illegal votes throughout the entire country.

How many people voted in that span on time? Hint, it start with a "B"

You probably won't understand this, but your use of 'billion' marks you as a dunce.

They had to go through almost a decade of elections to find 70 illegal votes throughout the entire country.

How many people voted in that span on time? Hint, it start with a "B"

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Look up the term software firewall.

BTW....why would the interviewer claim that legal voters have a fear that 'immigration ...will....come for my family and deport us?"

Why did Obama's aunt have a fear that immigration was coming after her?

I have no idea who Obama's aunt is.

BTW....why would the interviewer claim that legal voters have a fear that 'immigration ...will....come for my family and deport us?"

C'mon....guess.

Look up the term software firewall.

Why don't you want to answer the question....or the several others that you've dodged?

Perhaps you imagine (I almost said 'think') that if you say something that doesn't support Liberal fabrications, immigration will come and deport you.

Why don't you want to answer the question....or the several others that you've dodged?.

I'd rather show you how California excludes illegals from registering.

SELECT SS.VoteId FROM DriverID
WHERE SS.VoteId NOT IN (SELECT VoteId FROM DriverID WHERE LiscTYPE = AB60)

It's not my problem if you don't recall my answer. The search feature is available to you as well.

If it's a straightforward question, why would I go searching for it? And according to PoliticalChic you did not answer the question in the first place, so that would make searching a big waste of time. It's a simple question, but I understand if you don't have the guts to answer. Some of us are lightweights at the end of the day. But in case you have an actual answer you want to give, I'll restate it:

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?
Because I've already answered it. I feel no need to keep repeating an answer to the same question merely because some sick nag like PoliticalHack like to repeatedly ask the same questions over and over and over again.

But again, if you're really interested in my answer, all you have to do is use the search feature. It's a reason why this forum offers such a feature. The good Lord helps those who help themselves.

Let's analyze your palpable fear of answering this simple query:

1. You claim you're answered it already.....so what's stopping you from repeating your alleged earlier response?

2. Far more likely is that your fear of answering will either

a. identify you as stupid as both of us know you are.

or

b. you'll have to acknowledge what I have documented, that there are multiple millions of illegal aliens in the country.

3. If the latter, even a small percentage of them, following the dirt-eating snake, Obama's instructions to go out and vote, will prove the premise of this thread:

millions of illegal alien voters, allies of the corrupt Democrat Party, made up the numbers that allowed Crooked Hillary to claim a popular vote victory.

I'm getting so tired of winning!!!!
And yet, you prove over and over again how rightarded you are claiming I'm afraid to answer the question I've already answered. :badgrin:

You should try thinking some time. Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it? :dunno:

Is this a pissing contest? Cos you're the only one pissing right now, big shot. I would love an answer. But if you're too much of a coward, then that's fine.
Not my problem you're too lazy to look it up. :eusa_naughty:

PoliticalChic
Faun

If he were on firm ground, he'd have no problem answering it.

And if he says he answered it, then he should have no problem taking 5 seconds to say whatever his alleged answer was.
Great, thanks for confirming I'm on firm ground.
thumbsup.gif

As you said, and I concur... "If he were on firm ground, he'd have no problem answering it."

I answered it -- that means I'm on firm ground.

:dance:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two.

Software firewall

SELECT SS.VoteId FROM DriverID
WHERE SS.VoteId NOT IN (SELECT VoteId FROM DriverID WHERE LiscTYPE = AB60)

I have no idea who Obama's aunt is.

She's the one they tried to deport, because Barack Obama made himself known. Due to that ICE went after his family. Which is what citizens related to illegals fear.

You're still here?????

I thought immigration was coming to deport you for voting!!!!

And here I starting making a poster..."Free Lostman!!!!!"

How can I be afraid to answer a question I already answered? :cuckoo:

I don't recall your answer. Seems like a simple enough question. Throw out a number and stop stalling.
It's not my problem if you don't recall my answer. The search feature is available to you as well.

If it's a straightforward question, why would I go searching for it? And according to PoliticalChic you did not answer the question in the first place, so that would make searching a big waste of time. It's a simple question, but I understand if you don't have the guts to answer. Some of us are lightweights at the end of the day. But in case you have an actual answer you want to give, I'll restate it:

Because I've already answered it. I feel no need to keep repeating an answer to the same question merely because some sick nag like PoliticalHack like to repeatedly ask the same questions over and over and over again.

But again, if you're really interested in my answer, all you have to do is use the search feature. It's a reason why this forum offers such a feature. The good Lord helps those who help themselves.

I'm not going to spend all that time searching for something that may or may not be there when you can answer it in 5 seconds. If you don't have that level of belief in yourself, then that's on you.
Tell ya what, I can easily demonstrate my belief in myself.... if I post a link to where I answered how many illegal aliens are in the U.S., you leave this forum forever; if I can't post a link to where I answered that, I will leave this forum forever.

Whattaya say...? we have a bet?

Obama's aunt didn't vote. But when Obama made himself known, they came after the illegals he was related to.

Oh.... doesn't that answer the question of what would somebody fear by voting?

Obama's aunt didn't vote. But when Obama made himself known, they came after the illegals he was related to.

Oh.... doesn't that answer the question of what would somebody fear by voting?

I just checked the Atlantic.
1. His aunt was an illegal alien
2. She was living illegally in public housing
3.When she passed on, he, Hussein, went golfing rather than the funeral.

Now....what has any of this to do with the clear reference to illegal aliens not to fear deportation if they vote?

Clearly you created the aunt-farrago as a lie.

I don't recall your answer. Seems like a simple enough question. Throw out a number and stop stalling.

I'm not going to spend all that time searching for something that may or may not be there when you can answer it in 5 seconds. If you don't have that level of belief in yourself, then that's on you.
Tell ya what, I can easily demonstrate my belief in myself.... if I post a link to where I answered how many illegal aliens are in the U.S., you leave this forum forever; if I can't post a link to where I answered that, I will leave this forum forever.

Whattaya say...? we have a bet?

The "fear" was that if she voted would immigration know where she lives and would they come for her family. That's a total bull shit "fear" for a citizen voter. That doesn't even make sense.

It happened to Barack Obamas aunt.

Forum List

Back