Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

The "fear" was that if she voted would immigration know where she lives and would they come for her family. That's a total bull shit "fear" for a citizen voter. That doesn't even make sense.

It happened to Barack Obamas aunt.

I just checked the Atlantic.
1. His aunt was an illegal alien
2. She was living illegally in public housing
3.When she passed on, he, Hussein, went golfing rather than the funeral.

Now....what has any of this to do with the clear reference to illegal aliens not to fear deportation if they vote?

Clearly you created the aunt-farrago as a lie.

BTW.....did she vote????

And she was in the USA for nearly two decades without anybody bothering her.

Not until Barack Obama ran for president, and suddenly they started looking at everybody in his family looking to deport them.

It happened, so why pretend people related to illegals don't fear what happened to Obamas aunt would happen to their families.

Hate to break the news to ya -- but you don't get to tell others what they should or should not fear. She said it's a fear. There's no reason not to believe her.

But more importantly, you ran from my question again...

How is informing viewers of that interview that they must be U.S. citizens to vote, encouraging illegal aliens to vote??

Hate to break it to ya; but only stupid people take things at face value. I don't have to give credence into this lady's phony fears.

:lmao: "There's no reason not to believe her."

By her own admission she's an advocate for illegal aliens. There's plenty of reasons not to trust her or this "president" who is trading in fraudulent votes.

You make all these bull shit statements and then you tack on some bull shit that we covered in bold. :lol: This is so later you can go, "oh you didn't answer my question."

Get real, dude. Nobody takes you seriously. You literally just said that we need to trust and not question liars. Well, I know that works for liberal minions like you; but some of us have values that go deeper than that. Some of us aren't useful idiots.
So? Who cares what you believe? You're still the dishonest poster who linked an edited video to make it appear as though Obama said something he never said. And you're still running from my question...

How is informing viewers of that interview that they must be U.S. citizens to vote, encouraging illegal aliens to vote??

The whole video was a big edit in the first place, dude. And I already sat there and called out anybody who edited the video out of context. People do the right thing and you call them dishonest for it? That seems very dishonest of you, frankly.

But this whole nonsense point aside, there's a series that makes my point all the same.

ACTRESS: Many illegals fearful of voting, so if I vote will immigration boogeymen come....

"PRESIDENT": When you vote, you're a citizen.

Sorry your propaganda piece got re-edited after the fact; but that exchange is the crux of the matter.
You dishonesty posted an edited video which cut off Obama in mid-sentence and cut out much of what he said regarding how illegals can't vote. If Obama had actually promoted the message you claim, you wouldn't need an edited video to prop up your bullshit.

And how does the forum know you're bullshitting?

Easy... you won't, or possibly can't, answer this question...

:dance:

I posted a video that I found; and when you presented the edits, I had no problem agreeing with you. I don't know how that is dishonest. I'm not the fucking youtube police, asshole.

Also, I've rightfully noted that my argument is independent of this issue you present because in a continuous, unabridged interaction it comes down to this:

ACTRESS: Many illegals fearful of voting, so if I vote will immigration boogeymen come....

"PRESIDENT": When you vote, you're a citizen.
No, it doesn't come down to that. It could possibly come down to that if that were truly all Obama said; but as the full interview demonstrates, Obama said more than that. And taking his comments in context of everything he stated on the matter, there is no doubt to anyone with an IQ over 50 that he answered in the context of explaining to a U.S. citizen, who expresses a fear over voting, that her fear was unwarranted and how important it is for her and other U.S. citizens to vote since their undocumented family members and friends can't vote.

And it's even more obvious since you can't answer, how is informing viewers of that interview that they must be U.S. citizens to vote, encouraging illegal aliens to vote??

which, btw, your non-answer answers for you.

Illegal aliens are like the men in black. They stay under the radar. They're afraid when a relative of theirs votes, ICE will shine a light on them.

Like what happened to Barack Obama's aunt, who was here for nearly 20 years under the radar.

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't after me.

How can I be afraid to answer a question I already answered? :cuckoo:

I don't recall your answer. Seems like a simple enough question. Throw out a number and stop stalling.
It's not my problem if you don't recall my answer. The search feature is available to you as well.

If it's a straightforward question, why would I go searching for it? And according to PoliticalChic you did not answer the question in the first place, so that would make searching a big waste of time. It's a simple question, but I understand if you don't have the guts to answer. Some of us are lightweights at the end of the day. But in case you have an actual answer you want to give, I'll restate it:

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?
Because I've already answered it. I feel no need to keep repeating an answer to the same question merely because some sick nag like PoliticalHack like to repeatedly ask the same questions over and over and over again.

But again, if you're really interested in my answer, all you have to do is use the search feature. It's a reason why this forum offers such a feature. The good Lord helps those who help themselves.

Obama told illegal aliens to go out and vote.

He is, after all, a dirt-eating low-life snake.

But....let's prove it together:

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

That's the truth....isn't it.

"Obama told illegal aliens to go out and vote.

Nope, you're lying again. He told citizens to go out and vote...

"what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice."

Nope, you're lying again. He told citizens to go out and vote...

"what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice."

And Obama tried to assure them, that unlike when immigration came after his aunt, they didn't have to fear the same if they voted.

You probably won't understand this, but your use of 'billion' marks you as a dunce.

They had to go through almost a decade of elections to find 70 illegal votes throughout the entire country.

How many people voted in that span on time? Hint, it start with a "B"

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
How many of those states allow illegal aliens to register to vote with the driver's license the state give states them?

How many of those states allow illegal aliens to register to vote with the driver's license the state give states them?

None of them. But her point is that doesn't stop them from using a California drivers license to vote in another state. :desk:

Not until Barack Obama ran for president, and suddenly they started looking at everybody in his family looking to deport them.

It happened, so why pretend people related to illegals don't fear what happened to Obamas aunt would happen to their families.

And it nothing to do with the fact that Obama encouraged illegal aliens to come out an vote....

And it nothing to do with the fact that Obama encouraged illegal aliens to come out an vote....
... by telling them they can't vote and how their U.S. citizen family members should vote.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

If it's a straightforward question, why would I go searching for it? And according to PoliticalChic you did not answer the question in the first place, so that would make searching a big waste of time. It's a simple question, but I understand if you don't have the guts to answer. Some of us are lightweights at the end of the day. But in case you have an actual answer you want to give, I'll restate it:

Because I've already answered it. I feel no need to keep repeating an answer to the same question merely because some sick nag like PoliticalHack like to repeatedly ask the same questions over and over and over again.

But again, if you're really interested in my answer, all you have to do is use the search feature. It's a reason why this forum offers such a feature. The good Lord helps those who help themselves.

Let's analyze your palpable fear of answering this simple query:

1. You claim you're answered it already.....so what's stopping you from repeating your alleged earlier response?

2. Far more likely is that your fear of answering will either

a. identify you as stupid as both of us know you are.

or

b. you'll have to acknowledge what I have documented, that there are multiple millions of illegal aliens in the country.

3. If the latter, even a small percentage of them, following the dirt-eating snake, Obama's instructions to go out and vote, will prove the premise of this thread:

millions of illegal alien voters, allies of the corrupt Democrat Party, made up the numbers that allowed Crooked Hillary to claim a popular vote victory.

I'm getting so tired of winning!!!!
And yet, you prove over and over again how rightarded you are claiming I'm afraid to answer the question I've already answered. :badgrin:

You should try thinking some time. Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it? :dunno:

Is this a pissing contest? Cos you're the only one pissing right now, big shot. I would love an answer. But if you're too much of a coward, then that's fine.
Not my problem you're too lazy to look it up. :eusa_naughty:

It's not my problem you're a coward. If PoliticalChic says you didn't post it, I'm much more inclined to believe her. But if you don't want to take 5 seconds to answer a question, then you're a chicken shit who's got nothing anyways. And I ain't going to spend possibly more than an hour reading through shit because you're a prideful sack of shit in the second place.

PoliticalChic
Faun

If he were on firm ground, he'd have no problem answering it.

And if he says he answered it, then he should have no problem taking 5 seconds to say whatever his alleged answer was.
Great, thanks for confirming I'm on firm ground.
thumbsup.gif

As you said, and I concur... "If he were on firm ground, he'd have no problem answering it."

I answered it -- that means I'm on firm ground.

It's not that firm. You don't want to take 5 seconds to confirm whatever you think you said. Instead, you'd rather just keep playing a lame game.

I don't recall your answer. Seems like a simple enough question. Throw out a number and stop stalling.
It's not my problem if you don't recall my answer. The search feature is available to you as well.

I'm not going to spend all that time searching for something that may or may not be there when you can answer it in 5 seconds. If you don't have that level of belief in yourself, then that's on you.
Tell ya what, I can easily demonstrate my belief in myself.... if I post a link to where I answered how many illegal aliens are in the U.S., you leave this forum forever; if I can't post a link to where I answered that, I will leave this forum forever.

Whattaya say...? we have a bet?

That's stupid. I've never even claimed that you didn't post it. Though, I'm not inclined to believe you posted anything substantial if anything at all. I'm just telling you that you're a wuss who is evading the larger issue at hand.

It comes down to this. If someone asks you a question that can be answered in mere seconds, you answer it. You don't tell someone to go digging through posts. It's just simple courteousy. If you want to act like a petulant child, that's on you.

Let's analyze your palpable fear of answering this simple query:

1. You claim you're answered it already.....so what's stopping you from repeating your alleged earlier response?

2. Far more likely is that your fear of answering will either

a. identify you as stupid as both of us know you are.

or

b. you'll have to acknowledge what I have documented, that there are multiple millions of illegal aliens in the country.

3. If the latter, even a small percentage of them, following the dirt-eating snake, Obama's instructions to go out and vote, will prove the premise of this thread:

millions of illegal alien voters, allies of the corrupt Democrat Party, made up the numbers that allowed Crooked Hillary to claim a popular vote victory.

I'm getting so tired of winning!!!!
And yet, you prove over and over again how rightarded you are claiming I'm afraid to answer the question I've already answered. :badgrin:

You should try thinking some time. Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it? :dunno:

Is this a pissing contest? Cos you're the only one pissing right now, big shot. I would love an answer. But if you're too much of a coward, then that's fine.
Not my problem you're too lazy to look it up. :eusa_naughty:

It's not my problem you're a coward. If PoliticalChic says you didn't post it, I'm much more inclined to believe her. But if you don't want to take 5 seconds to answer a question, then you're a chicken shit who's got nothing anyways. And I ain't going to spend possibly more than an hour reading through shit because you're a prideful sack of shit in the second place.
Great, I'm glad to hear you have such confidence in her... then you have no reason not to take me up on that bet.

Whattaya say...?

I never claimed she was illegal..

Yes you did. Why lie about it. here's the quote.

I don't know if you're "dumber than shit" or if you're just pathological like oh so many liberals nowadays. This can't be any mor clear/simple.

REPORTER: So if I (an illegal alien) vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

"I had figured she was asking the question on behalf of illegals"

This is how the conversation was framed/scripted. To give that impression. I never claimed she was an illegal from any knowledge perspective. And this isn't about me "lying". This is about a ploy to undermine The Constitution. I know you'd love to character assault me all day to avoid that glaring reality (as you just spent three posts in a row going over that now trivial matter).

Also, being mistaken is not the same as lying, jackass. I know you've been taught under the Saul Alinsky playbook to do things like throw out these blatant attacks; but either regard the matter at hand or we're done here. I don't play childish games all day and night.

Instead of going round and round---- What not give a real facts of how many illegals voted in last election? None of you snowflakes can prove 10 illegals let alone millions.
Just because Trump said 3 to 5 millions illegal votes----- That doesn't mean it's right.
Then You have this lying and dishonest Political Chic that keep posting nonsense and link from unknown retarded garbage media as her bible. Is that supposed to be credible?

Well, you're diluted if you think no illegals voted. Nobody in this thread has been hung up on a number though. In fact, that is almost another topic altogether. The issue is that you have a president telling illegals to vote. That is wrong. Obama had to shame his office one last time upon going out.

So ----- Where is your proof?
As I said repeatedly. In order to commit that kind of massive fraud by the millions. You need the coordinations of both democrats and republicans by the thousands inside and outside the polls
without getting caught.
How is that even possible?

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

You've been tweeking your contention for months now. And like Trumps muslim ban eo, the tweeks to overcome previously disproved talking points won't fix it. Lipstick on a pig doesn't make it look any better.

The first point is that the interviewer, the star of jane the virgin, was born in puerto rico, and is an american citizen, and everything from there was from the standpoint of an american citizen.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.

The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

If you were telling the truth, you wouldn't be linking a video which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence; when his very next sentence is....

"If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Liberals don't think we're this stupid. They just have not a fucking ounce of respect for people whom disagree with them. It's funny watching that clip and the CNN interviewer is acting like this issue is just made up out of thin air. They've went full blown into advocacy. They are no longer journalists in any respect.

It's the other way around bud.
We can disagree however you want but you cannot even ------- repeat -------- you cannot even produce a single thread of evidence that millions of illegals voted.
If you believe a pathological liar president------ Ask yourself who are the ignorant and stupid.

People like you don't like CNN when Faux News broadcast a lot of fake news far more than CNN.

Forum List

Back