Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

You, Political Chic, Willow Tree and the rest are very dishonest person------ Relying in this kind of CRAP media proves how ignorant you people are. These are the Trump supporters. I feel sorry for you people. I really am.

Relying in this kind of sources is very shocking and unbelievable to me. Unbelievable.

Let me repeat it again----- In order to commit that kind of election fraud from 3 to 5.7 millions. You need a massive coordination with both Republicans and Democrats by the thousands from the outside and inside the polling stations------- All over the states. Did any one came out claiming such kind of irregularities?? NONE. NOT A SINGLE ONE FROM THE ENTIRE AMERICA------ Except Trump.

Stop whining and answer the question: how many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Your rebuttal is way off dishonest human being.

I already answered that question.

.....answer the question: how many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Go back and start reading the thread from the beginning.
Dishonest woman.

From the beginning:

1. Millions of illegal aliens are registered to vote via the motor-voter bill.
2.Obama told illegal aliens to go out and vote, and no one will come after them.
3. Multiple millions of illegal aliens live- illegally- in this country
4. Millions of illegal aliens voted to give Bill's wife the illusory 'popular vote' win.
5.You're a dunce.

Any questions?

Yes I have a question several questions.
1. Are you saying that the Republicans senators here are inept that cannot complain or launch an audit or investigations?
2. Have you heard any Republicans GOPs, observers or workers at the polls complaining about illegal votings?
3. Are you saying the FBI will just let this kind of fraud go by without investigation?
4. Did anyone of the GOPs came out in support of Trump?

LOSER.

Lastly. Have check yourself in yet dishonest woman?

I never claimed she was illegal..

Yes you did. Why lie about it. here's the quote.

I don't know if you're "dumber than shit" or if you're just pathological like oh so many liberals nowadays. This can't be any mor clear/simple.

REPORTER: So if I (an illegal alien) vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

"I had figured she was asking the question on behalf of illegals"

This is how the conversation was framed/scripted. To give that impression. I never claimed she was an illegal from any knowledge perspective. And this isn't about me "lying". This is about a ploy to undermine The Constitution. I know you'd love to character assault me all day to avoid that glaring reality (as you just spent three posts in a row going over that now trivial matter).

Also, being mistaken is not the same as lying, jackass. I know you've been taught under the Saul Alinsky playbook to do things like throw out these blatant attacks; but either regard the matter at hand or we're done here. I don't play childish games all day and night.

Instead of going round and round---- What not give a real facts of how many illegals voted in last election? None of you snowflakes can prove 10 illegals let alone millions.
Just because Trump said 3 to 5 millions illegal votes----- That doesn't mean it's right.
Then You have this lying and dishonest Political Chic that keep posting nonsense and link from unknown retarded garbage media as her bible. Is that supposed to be credible?

"- What not give a real facts of how many illegals voted in last election?"
Millions.

And you know it, too......'else you 'wouldn't be foaming at the mouth as it is exposed.

1. “If there is a recount in Michigan and Trump loses by a few votes, then it’s very plausible that noncitizen voting made a big difference. Hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.”

Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama.

Richman applied those numbers to 2016:

The basic assumptions on which the extrapolation is based are that 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted, and that of the noncitizens who voted, 81.8 percent voted for Clinton and 17.5 percent voted for Trump. … 6.4 percent turnout among the roughly 20.3 million noncitizen adults in the U.S. would add only 834,318 votes to Clinton’s popular vote margin. This is little more than a third of the total margin. … Is it plausible that noncitizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes. Is it plausible that noncitizen votes account for the entire nationwide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.

“An issue of concern is that so many have voted that are not legally supposed to,” Miller told reporters in a conference call Monday.

Beyond the noncitizens voting study from Old Dominion, Miller pointed to the Pew study from 2012 that found 24 million voter registration records in the United States, or about 1 in 8, were “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.”

The Pew study further found “1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters,” that “12 million records contain an incorrect address,” and that “2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.”

“If 10 percent of noncitizens voted, it would likely make a popular vote difference,” Camarota told The Daily Signal. “It’s not the Electoral College [Trump] is upset about. It’s the popular vote. I wish he wouldn’t focus on it. Bill Clinton got just 43 percent of the vote in 1992. How many states did he win more than 50 percent of the vote in?”

Trump could be correct about the number of illegal votes, but there is no way to know,said Hans von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow with The Heritage Foundation who focuses on voter integrity issues."
Impact of Noncitizen Voters on the 2016 Election

2. "Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens,according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."
Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

How many of the absentee ballots are from the military....and who do you imagine (I almost said 'think') they voted for?

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

4. Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

5. "Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’
Law firm uncovers illegal immigrants, convicted felons on rolls — and some have voted in crucial swing state
He said there is no way to know how many non-citizens might be registered to vote in Philadelphia, let alone in the rest of politically crucial Pennsylvania.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” he said. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

You are a big LIAR and dishonest woman. Do you expect me to read your BULL SHIT?
Your credibility is worthless.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

Citizens are voting. Not illegals.

He said that legal voting Hispanics don't have to worry about being tracked so possible undocumented family members will not be at risk.

You people are truly dumber than shit. Learn to read.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.
How would illegals get registered to vote? Just a few days before the election, no less?

There is something seriously wrong with you. I would suggest you seek psychiatric help, but I fear it's too late. :(

"How would illegals get registered to vote?"

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

There's definitely something is wrong with you woman.
I strongly suggest----- Please check yourself in.

You are saying that Republicans law makers, senators, governors and republicans observers in those states. Put a duck tapes over their mouth and carved out their brains all retarded that they can't voice an opinion, audit the system or launch an investigation?
Since when the republicans let that happened?

Did any of those Republicans or GOPs raised concerns of illegal votes? NONE NOBODY except you and the rest of the snowflakes that are very poorly informed.
Please check yourself in.

"You are saying that Republicans law makers, senators, governors and republicans observers in those states...."

You mean these guys????

images

I asked you a question you posted nonsense. So you are admitting that republicans are inept.

That shows what kind of person you are a ----- low class citizen.

You've been tweeking your contention for months now. And like Trumps muslim ban eo, the tweeks to overcome previously disproved talking points won't fix it. Lipstick on a pig doesn't make it look any better.

The first point is that the interviewer, the star of jane the virgin, was born in puerto rico, and is an american citizen, and everything from there was from the standpoint of an american citizen.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.

The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

If you were telling the truth, you wouldn't be linking a video which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence; when his very next sentence is....

"If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Liberals don't think we're this stupid. They just have not a fucking ounce of respect for people whom disagree with them. It's funny watching that clip and the CNN interviewer is acting like this issue is just made up out of thin air. They've went full blown into advocacy. They are no longer journalists in any respect.

They are the 'fifth column' for the lying Leftist Liberals.

Really? You lied and lied and lied.
You are not considered a republicans or conservative.

Go back and start reading the thread from the beginning.
Dishonest woman.

From the beginning:

2.Obama told illegal aliens to go out and vote, and no one will come after them.
4. Millions of illegal aliens voted to give Bill's wife the illusory 'popular vote' win.
5.You're a dunce.

Any questions?
What a pity you can't prove any of that.

How many illegal aliens are living in this country, bruja?
Asked and answered.

How many illegal aliens voted in the 2016 election?

Multiple millions.

"Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election."
Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election.

You keep posting this garbage coming from your own group. Plus I already debunked this worthless link coming from a fake news.
You are desperate.

From the beginning:

5.You're a dunce.

Any questions?
What a pity you can't prove any of that.

How many illegal aliens are living in this country, bruja?
Asked and answered.

Multiple millions.

"Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election."
Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election.
You're beyond rightarded to claim 5.7 million illegals voted in the election. That 5.7 stems from the same old debunked unscientific poll which uses bogus data to unverifiably claim 6.4% of illegals in the U.S., voted.

Moron... 5.7 million is 6.4% of 89 million illegals in the U.S. according to the lunacies you post.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

And that's not including their illegal children who have not reached voting age. Adding them in brings your idiotic claims to over 100 million illegals in the U.S.

Which of course, you can't prove.

So you've gone from claiming there are 40 million illegals in the country....

To claiming there's 50 million....

To now claiming there are more than 100 million.

At the rate you're going, it won't be long until you claim there are more illegals in this country than there are people.

l.gif

You got that right. She is retarded.

Asked and answered.

Multiple millions.

No study said 5.7 illegal;s voted in this past election.

You really need to learn the difference between illegals voting and illegal votes.

Until then, remain a dumbass all your life.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Sooooo......how many illegal aliens live in the USofA????
According to you, over 100 million.

:lmao:

Not according to me.....according to you.

How many illegal aliens live in this nation?

BTW.... If I were as ugly as you are, I wouldn't say hello, I'd say BOO!

Your stupidity is beyond me.

No study said 5.7 illegal;s voted in this past election.

You really need to learn the difference between illegals voting and illegal votes.

Until then, remain a dumbass all your life.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Sooooo......how many illegal aliens live in the USofA????

1) Obama never encouraged illegals to vote

2) A non citizen is not necessary an illegal.

Don't you get tired of being stupid?

"1) Obama never encouraged illegals to vote"

Of course he did, RealDumb.

Watch me prove it.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Do you feel Real Dumb?????

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

You really are that stupid.

Voters are citizens. The person asking the question is a citizen. She is saying id she, a citizen, votes, can immigration track her down & deport any family members that are undocumented.

I am sick & tired of telling you dumbasss, ignorant stupid Trumpettes that you are wrong about this. Every fact check organization calls you stupid.

Every major REAL news organization calls you a moron.

Get a freakin grip & qiut being such an ass.

You keep showing me what a moron you are.

But the studies, reports, fact checkers and news organizations are all "in on it"...didn't you know?

LMAO.
Link posted by a lying moron Political Chic. Is that supposed to be credible?

Yet more you don't know about.

Hell, you're one of the leaders in that regard. Case in point, you struggle answering even simple questions. You posted a video of that interview which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence, just before he says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

How is that encouraging illegals to vote?

Show me a clip or full transcript if you want an answer.

Nah, I'm not watching a 7 minute video for you. You're not that important. But I laugh that they start off with a cut of her on the phone with her family member. First she acts so excited as if she's talking to God himself; and in truth, Obama pretty much is a god to dumb liberals; but then she says "I'm not asking him; I'm not asking him!" That of course is all part of a big sell. Because she knows exactly what she's going to ask because she's memorized a script. She's not a journalist; she's an actor. Even the advocates at CNN or MSNBC either wouldn't do it or weren't allowed to do it.

But I will say that watching this, confirms further that it's propaganda. She asks a question, they cut it, and then they prepare for the next propaganda question. It's not a real interview. It's a get out the illegal vote campaign.

No that important------ But you posted this long rebuttal.

I find the idea that millions of illegals are voting to be much more likely than the liberal counter that illegal voting almost never happens. As a resident of California, I am well aware of what is done for illegals. In some respects, they actually have more rights than the real citizens. It's ridiculous. And I've been to the polls and regularly seen zero enforcement of voting laws with respect to citizenship. I mean, for fuck's sake, my state is giving them driver's licenses and we all know it's quid pro quo. All these phonies like Faun and RealDave can fuck off with their myths. I live this shit every day and I know what the fuck is going on.

I live here in California. You are a good example of a phony and lying bastard.

You've been to the polls? Are you saying the 4.483 millions that voted for Trump are not counted?
Are you saying that the republican workers by the thousands at the polls are inept didn't see any irregularities or illegals but YOU did? YOU did?
Are you saying the republicans workers that they just let anybody walked in and vote?
If you can bitch and moan your idiotic post here-------- are you saying that Republicans law makers and republican workers here cannot? Like my neighbor Issa?

Yes we issued them driver license to drive but not to vote. Idiot.
You don't know what the fuck is going on here but displaying your disgusting idiotic behavior.

You said------Illegals have more rights than the real citizens. Like WHAT?

5,67 illegals did not vote. No report says this.

Yea, I think it was only like 5.634 million actually.

These are the Trump supporters.
You are proving yourself how poorly informed you are.
You cannot even produce 5 or 10 illegal immigrant votes let alone 3 to 5 millions. You are an idiot.
Yes, Illegal Aliens Are Voting
LOLOL

A rightwingnut site referencing a rightwingnut source referencing a rightwing nut referencing a debunked unscientific poll.

What a vast collection of losers.

Methodological challenges affect study of non-citizens’ voting

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too. The 2008 and 2010 CCES surveyed large opt-in Internet samples constructed by the polling firm YouGov to be nationally representative of the adult citizen population.

Richman relied on unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling and nutjobs propagate his nonsensical blog because they like what he says despite its dubious origins.

But wait, there's more... on top of it being based upon unscientific, non-probability online Internet polling, it turns out that many of the respondents erroneously identified themselves as citizens in 2010 but then as non-citizens in 2012...

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.

Those darned Mexicans are geniuses. Five million votes and didn't get caught. They must have IQs over 200!

You think a wall will stop people that brilliant?
Well, the Illegals had a little help by Dems. If it were up to them, they doesn't care who wins the election in this country. But it is someone that is making them go out and take the risk of being caught. But the Dems had paved the way making it easy for them to go to the election's booths. But we are not allowed to vote in their country.

Are Voter ID Laws a Form of Racism? – Mother Jones

Your link coming from a conspiracy theorist. Very credible.

Those darned Mexicans are geniuses. Five million votes and didn't get caught. They must have IQs over 200!

Well, the Illegals had a little help by Dems. If it were up to them, they doesn't care who wins the election in this country. But it is someone that is making them go out and take the risk of being caught. But the Dems had paved the way making it easy for them to go to the election's booths.
So...let me see if I have this straight.

You have this fantasy where five million Mexicans were registered to vote and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them. And then they all voted and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them.

Even though you haven't a single shred of evidence this incredibly massive conspiracy actually occurred completely undetected, you state this crackmare as a fact.

"Well, Trump tweeted it happened, and that is all the evidence I need."

Report: Illegal Immigrants Cast More Than 3 Million Votes In Presidential Election – MILO NEWS

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

And were there any shred of evidence that the President colluded with the Russians?

Your links are no better than a rotten cabbage.
Are you denying that Trump is not a puppet?

TRUMP: Extraterrestrial Jews are wiretapping my bathroom!

RUBES: Extraterrestrial Jews are wiretapping Trump's bathroom!

REPORTER: Mr. President, are extraterrestrial Jews actually wiretapping your bathroom?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of rubes believe they are.

Wait....aren't you the dunce who claimed to be a military electronics and bomb expert until I blew that fable up?

That was you....right?
This is how I know you are beaten, every time. You bring up something in which I embarrassed you and claim you were victorious. :lol:

Watch me ram that lie back down your throat:

1. You made bogus claims....like this:

"I'm retired military and an electronics expert. I know what bombs look like, and I know what clocks look like."
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this:

2. "I am also an electronics expert. I worked at the top of the field for decades.... All these FACTS destroy your stupid FANTASY it looks like a bomb. Even an English teacher could tell it wasn't."
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You still a military and electronics expert....or have you moved up to brain surgeon and NASA expert???

C'mon.....everyone needs a good laugh.

3. As an "expert" you pontificated about 'clock-boy' and his attempt to freak out the school with his bomb-lookalike.
Couldn't fool you....'cause you're a military electronics expert (snicker snicker....)

4. I "blew up" your expertise with a few pictures....

29.jpg

And you just said: " You bring up something in which I embarrassed you and claim you were victorious."

I sure made you look like the lying windbag that you are, in you 'victory,' huh?
A suitcase does not a bomb make, retard. :lol:

Everyone knew it was not a bomb. That's why the teacher kept it in her classroom for two hours. That's why the principal didn't evacuate the school. That's why the cop put it in the back seat of his car.

Your continued self-sabotage in this matter is pathological!

29.jpg

Everyone who sees those two pictures will recognize you for what you are.

You don't even recognized a fake media that you keep posting let alone how a clock look like. Moron.

Well, the Illegals had a little help by Dems. If it were up to them, they doesn't care who wins the election in this country. But it is someone that is making them go out and take the risk of being caught. But the Dems had paved the way making it easy for them to go to the election's booths. But we are not allowed to vote in their country.

Are Voter ID Laws a Form of Racism? – Mother Jones

Your link coming from a conspiracy theorist. Very credible.
You meant to say CNN is an conspiracies theorist organization. Mother Jones is a good reputable organization.

Mother Jones – Smart, fearless journalism

I winder how many of the foreign workers Trump brings in to work in his Hotels & Vineyards voted?

As the Trumpettes ha e a fit about illegal immigrants taking jobs, you orange buddy been imported workers for years & years.

Another example of just how fucking stupid Trumpettes are.

You are being nice.

This is a good example how Hypocrite our president and his followers are.
One of his motto---- Buy Americans and Hire Americans. When his products are made in China, Bangladesh and Mexico.
At the same he hired foreigners for his Maralago and last January he hired more foreigners for his vineyard. Trump's excuse------ He cannot find workers here in America.

Forum List

Back