Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Faun

By coming to charwin95 's aid in that manner, you are inherently supporting the idea that there is not a shred of evidence that illegals vote. That's called political hackery. You've always been a hack. You're an obstructionist at best.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Liberals don't think we're this stupid. They just have not a fucking ounce of respect for people whom disagree with them. It's funny watching that clip and the CNN interviewer is acting like this issue is just made up out of thin air. They've went full blown into advocacy. They are no longer journalists in any respect.

It's the other way around bud.
We can disagree however you want but you cannot even ------- repeat -------- you cannot even produce a single thread of evidence that millions of illegals voted.
If you believe a pathological liar president------ Ask yourself who are the ignorant and stupid.

People like you don't like CNN when Faux News broadcast a lot of fake news far more than CNN.

STFU. I don't need your hyper partisan denial bull shit. One illegal in TX was convicted just the other day for illegal voting. And that's just one case. So, take your "single thread of evidence" and shove it up your ass. I don't do this Saul Alinsky bull shit. You replied to like 15 of my posts. I'm done even looking after two. If you don't take yourself seriously, I won't take you seriously either.

You're still deranged. The person you referred to as an "illegal" in Texas, as you were already shown, was not here illegally. She was a legal resident of Texas.

Hardly consequential. Anyone claiming illegals don't vote is the one who is deranged.

How many illegals live in the USA?

LOLOL

The derangement is all yours, thinking I said illegals don't vote. I even pointed out 2 of them got caught in the last election and I'm certain there were others.

Faun

By coming to charwin95 's aid in that manner, you are inherently supporting the idea that there is not a shred of evidence that illegals vote. That's called political hackery. You've always been a hack. You're an obstructionist at best.
In what manner did I come to his "aid?"

So...let me see if I have this straight.

You have this fantasy where five million Mexicans were registered to vote and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them. And then they all voted and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them.

Even though you haven't a single shred of evidence this incredibly massive conspiracy actually occurred completely undetected, you state this crackmare as a fact.

"Well, Trump tweeted it happened, and that is all the evidence I need."

Report: Illegal Immigrants Cast More Than 3 Million Votes In Presidential Election – MILO NEWS

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

And were there any shred of evidence that the President colluded with the Russians?

Your links are no better than a rotten cabbage.
Are you denying that Trump is not a puppet?

He cannot be controlled.

but here's someone that can..

A bill that creates a federal labeling standard for foods containing genetically modifiedingredients (commonly called GMOs) was signed into law by President Barack Obama today. Obama Signs Bill Mandating GMO Labeling

Month later...

Opponents of the federal legislation had even filed a petition with the White House urging a veto, and had the 100,000 signatures required to earn an official response — though the White House waited until after the president signed the bill to post the response.

“It was cowardly of President Obama to wait until the Friday after the convention to sign the bill,” said Alexis Baden-Mayer, political director of the Organic Consumers Association. “I foolishly believed he might honor his 2007 pledge to respect our right to know what we’re eating. The WhiteHouse.gov petition hit the 100,000 signatures target with several days left in the veto window and he just ignored it.” Obama signs bill overturning Vermont’s GMO labeling law

LMAO----- What is that has anything to do with your previous post and links?

You are referring that Mother Jones and Fox news as not being a good reputable organization. But your news stations are trustworthy. Are you dyslexic?

Mother Jones is only one dude opinion is that supposed to be reputable?
Fox News? You've got to kidding me. They broadcast a lot of fake news. They even blasted each other for broadcasting lies. If you rely on Fox then I don't know what to tell you.
CNN are viewed all over the country general locations like airports etc etc. plus all over the world. Fox News is not and it's quite disgusting and dishonest.

Yes you did. Why lie about it. here's the quote.

"I had figured she was asking the question on behalf of illegals"

This is how the conversation was framed/scripted. To give that impression. I never claimed she was an illegal from any knowledge perspective. And this isn't about me "lying". This is about a ploy to undermine The Constitution. I know you'd love to character assault me all day to avoid that glaring reality (as you just spent three posts in a row going over that now trivial matter).

Also, being mistaken is not the same as lying, jackass. I know you've been taught under the Saul Alinsky playbook to do things like throw out these blatant attacks; but either regard the matter at hand or we're done here. I don't play childish games all day and night.

Instead of going round and round---- What not give a real facts of how many illegals voted in last election? None of you snowflakes can prove 10 illegals let alone millions.
Just because Trump said 3 to 5 millions illegal votes----- That doesn't mean it's right.
Then You have this lying and dishonest Political Chic that keep posting nonsense and link from unknown retarded garbage media as her bible. Is that supposed to be credible?

Well, you're diluted if you think no illegals voted. Nobody in this thread has been hung up on a number though. In fact, that is almost another topic altogether. The issue is that you have a president telling illegals to vote. That is wrong. Obama had to shame his office one last time upon going out.

So ----- Where is your proof?
As I said repeatedly. In order to commit that kind of massive fraud by the millions. You need the coordinations of both democrats and republicans by the thousands inside and outside the polls
without getting caught.
How is that even possible?

The system is built to turn a blind eye much like you're predisposed to turn a blind eye.

Delusional big time. You are lying again but keep trying.
So where is your proof?

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.

The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

If you were telling the truth, you wouldn't be linking a video which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence; when his very next sentence is....

"If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Liberals don't think we're this stupid. They just have not a fucking ounce of respect for people whom disagree with them. It's funny watching that clip and the CNN interviewer is acting like this issue is just made up out of thin air. They've went full blown into advocacy. They are no longer journalists in any respect.

We can disagree however you want but you cannot even ------- repeat -------- you cannot even produce a single thread of evidence that millions of illegals voted.
If you believe a pathological liar president------ Ask yourself who are the ignorant and stupid.

People like you don't like CNN when Faux News broadcast a lot of fake news far more than CNN.

STFU. I don't need your hyper partisan denial bull shit. One illegal in TX was convicted just the other day for illegal voting. And that's just one case. So, take your "single thread of evidence" and shove it up your ass. I don't do this Saul Alinsky bull shit. You replied to like 15 of my posts. I'm done even looking after two. If you don't take yourself seriously, I won't take you seriously either.

Do you expect me to believe that one illegal convicted in Texas? When you keep posting lies after lies. Is that supposed to represent California?

Dude you keep posting your bull shit and you cannot even come up a shred of evidence that 3 to 5 millions voted illegally.
Yes your are one big bull shitter LIAR. At the same time defending your liar girlfriend.

Why the hell you keep saying you don't take people seriously? When you keep posting lies after lies. Then get pissed off because you cannot support your lunacy. Dude grow the fuck up moron.

You have not answered any single questions I asked you. Meaning you don't really know what the hell you are talking about.

Faun

You tapped out like a coward and had charwin95 take this thread to the next level of liberal stupidity? That's fine. If that's all you got, then you's a bitch, bitch.

Dude we allowed to take over and we are fine with that.
Scared of me?

What stupidity you keep saying moron? ALL we are asking from deranged individuals like you is a PROOF.
Is that so much to ask?

Faun

Is that mean I won again? That you cannot defend your bull shit. Or SCARED.

Dude there are no shred of evidence that 3 to 5.7 illegals voted in last election. That's a fact.

Faun

He is looking for the exit route. Cannot defend himself now he is blaming you. Very funny actually.

Anyone who knows anything knows the Democratic Party invented Voter Fraud. I love it that Trump has called their bluff. California is now refusing to cooperate with an investigation into massive voter fraud in the State. What do Democrats have to hide?

Any LINK?
I'm very active here both politically and economically here in California.
So far I have not heard of any investigation. Why in the world they will not cooperate? EXPLAIN.

IM WAITING Dschrute.

This bothers me that people like you and others just keep plugging LIES after LIES coming from Trump supporters. Only idiots that believe that is your own kind.
Like Trump a pathological liar.

I'm still waiting.

Faun

There is no need to dispute the story unless you think there is not a shred of evidence that illegals voted. That is the crux of the matter. I don't care about piddly details that have no baring on the debate at hand, nor should you.

You're still deranged. The person you referred to as an "illegal" in Texas, as you were already shown, was not here illegally. She was a legal resident of Texas.

Hardly consequential. Anyone claiming illegals don't vote is the one who is deranged.

LOLOL

The derangement is all yours, thinking I said illegals don't vote. I even pointed out 2 of them got caught in the last election and I'm certain there were others.

I think the problem is you don't know when to use the word deranged. It essentially is akin to be insane or something of the like. You are using it as a substitute for merely being wrong or mistaken. Whether it's because you're a drama queen or an idiot we can debate that.

Faun

There is no need to dispute the story unless you think there is not a shred of evidence that illegals voted. That is the crux of the matter. I don't care about piddly details that have no baring on the debate at hand, nor should you.
Well that's utter bullshit. The number of illegals who voted is not limited to either millions or zero. So yes, there is plenty of reason to dispute the idiocy that millions of illegal aliens voted.

LOLOL

I think the problem is you don't know when to use the word deranged. It essentially is akin to be insane or something of the like. You are using it as a substitute for merely being wrong or mistaken. Whether it's because you're a drama queen or an idiot we can debate that.
Well there is being simply wrong; and then there's being wrong because you're deranged. Your case is clearly the latter since I already pointed out a couple of illegals were arrested for voting in the last election. You must be deranged to think I believe there wasn't one single illegal alien who voted when I said there were at least 2.

5,67 illegals did not vote. No report says this.

Yea, I think it was only like 5.634 million actually.

These are the Trump supporters.
You are proving yourself how poorly informed you are.
You cannot even produce 5 or 10 illegal immigrant votes let alone 3 to 5 millions. You are an idiot.
Yes, Illegal Aliens Are Voting

Another garbage media. Do yo expect me to read that kind of garbage bias media catered for poorly informed American idiots.
Keep that to yourself kid and get me something credible.
Stay blind, ignore any evidence that contradicts your closed minded beliefs. Then wonder why nobody votes Democrat any more.

Anyone who knows anything knows the Democratic Party invented Voter Fraud. I love it that Trump has called their bluff. California is now refusing to cooperate with an investigation into massive voter fraud in the State. What do Democrats have to hide?

Any LINK?
So far I have not heard of any investigation. Why in the world they will not cooperate? EXPLAIN.
More Than 20 States Are Refusing To Fully Cooperate With Trump's Voter Fraud Investigation

California is refusing to allow the public public access to their voting records even though they are supposed to be open to the public. Guy on Fox showing proof that people listed on voters rules aren't citizens by comparing the states voter rolls with the federal tax rolls

Your links are no better than a rotten cabbage.
Are you denying that Trump is not a puppet?

He cannot be controlled.

but here's someone that can..

A bill that creates a federal labeling standard for foods containing genetically modifiedingredients (commonly called GMOs) was signed into law by President Barack Obama today. Obama Signs Bill Mandating GMO Labeling

Month later...

Opponents of the federal legislation had even filed a petition with the White House urging a veto, and had the 100,000 signatures required to earn an official response — though the White House waited until after the president signed the bill to post the response.

“It was cowardly of President Obama to wait until the Friday after the convention to sign the bill,” said Alexis Baden-Mayer, political director of the Organic Consumers Association. “I foolishly believed he might honor his 2007 pledge to respect our right to know what we’re eating. The WhiteHouse.gov petition hit the 100,000 signatures target with several days left in the veto window and he just ignored it.” Obama signs bill overturning Vermont’s GMO labeling law

LMAO----- What is that has anything to do with your previous post and links?

You are referring that Mother Jones and Fox news as not being a good reputable organization. But your news stations are trustworthy. Are you dyslexic?

Mother Jones is only one dude opinion is that supposed to be reputable?
Fox News? You've got to kidding me. They broadcast a lot of fake news. They even blasted each other for broadcasting lies. If you rely on Fox then I don't know what to tell you.
CNN are viewed all over the country general locations like airports etc etc. plus all over the world. Fox News is not and it's quite disgusting and dishonest.

Mother Jones is one organization that get to the bottom of it. They investigate really hard until they get all of the evidence and then post it. They cannot afford to make any mistakes.
Can you post some of Fox news false reports. But I betcha that I can post many of the rest of the Broadcasters like CNN ABC, fake reports..

Mother Jones (abbreviated MoJo) is a progressive American magazine that focuses on news, commentary, and investigative reporting on topics including politics, the environment, human rights, and culture. Clara Jeffery serves as editor. Steve Katz has been publisher since 2010. Monika Bauerlein has been CEO since 2015.[2][3][4]

The magazine was named after Mary Harris Jones, known as Mother Jones, an Irish-American trade union activist and ardent opponent of child labor.[5]

Mother Jones is published by the Foundation for National Progress (FNP), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Mother Jones and the FNP are based in San Francisco, with other offices in Washington, D.C., and New York.[6] Mother Jones (magazine) - Wikipedia

Any LINK?
More Than 20 States Are Refusing To Fully Cooperate With Trump's Voter Fraud Investigation

California is refusing to allow the public public access to their voting records even though they are supposed to be open to the public. Guy on Fox showing proof that people listed on voters rules aren't citizens by comparing the states voter rolls with the federal tax rolls
Why should they release such information to the federal government?

Any LINK?

Why should they release such information to the federal government?
It's public record supposed to be available for anyone who wants it.

Forum List

Back