Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Well, the Illegals had a little help by Dems. If it were up to them, they doesn't care who wins the election in this country. But it is someone that is making them go out and take the risk of being caught. But the Dems had paved the way making it easy for them to go to the election's booths.
So...let me see if I have this straight.

You have this fantasy where five million Mexicans were registered to vote and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them. And then they all voted and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them.

Even though you haven't a single shred of evidence this incredibly massive conspiracy actually occurred completely undetected, you state this crackmare as a fact.

"Well, Trump tweeted it happened, and that is all the evidence I need."

Report: Illegal Immigrants Cast More Than 3 Million Votes In Presidential Election – MILO NEWS

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

And were there any shred of evidence that the President colluded with the Russians?

Here's more evidence that brain-dead cons do nothing other than fall for fake news, not bother to factcheck the nonsense they're fed, but then regurgitate it anyway without a care in the world that they're propagating bullshit.

Watch this....

The idiot I'm responding to posts a link stating...

More than three million illegal immigrants cast votes in the U.S. presidential election, according to a report from VoteFraud.org.

The organization’s founder Gregg Phillips said they reached that number after analyzing a whopping 180 million voter registrations from across the country.​

And what does votefraud.org, also known as electionnightgatekeepers.com, say about that ... ?

They say they have no such report and that not only is Gregg Phillips not their founder, they never heard of him until InfoWars put out fake news connecting Phillips with them.

Now that this con is caught propagating rightwing bullshit, will he own up to it? Of course not, he'll make excuses for why his bullshit should it be bullshit.

:lmao: Your link of www.com is not a real link. I guess you're just doing a fake news thing.

My apologies...

We at Votefraud.org and ElectionNightGatekeepers.com had never heard of Greg Phillips when infowars.com carried that article circa November 14, 2016 reporting that Phillips had stated in a Twitter Tweet that, — claiming to having analyzed a database of 180 million voters, — 3 million illegal immigrants voted from Hillary Clinton

And here's another prime example on how they drowns out real stories by putting out fake stories like the Russians concluding stories that nobody will not search for the truth.

I know that if this were a lie, that Obama can sue this sheriff for publicly defaming his character. And then the Dems can use this story also to show how manipulating that the Right are. But this story is swept under the rug, never be mentioned anymore.

That nonsense by Joe the Sheriff was debunked within minutes. You fall for it because you're a conservative and conservatives are not very bright.

Joe the Sheriff contends that Obama's birth certificate was cobbled together, at least in part, from Johanna Ah'nee's birth certificate. He claims chunks of text were copied off of Ah'nee's birth certificate and pasted onto Obama's.

If that were true, the copied text on the two birth certificates would be -- identical.

But they're not. Here's but one example.... "Oahu," which is one of Joe the Sheriff's "points of forgery," is not identical...

The 'O' on Obama's birth certificate is slightly thinner and slightly higher than the 'O' on the Ah'nee BC. The image on the bottom is where I added red lines which accentuate the 'O' is raised on Obama's BC.

The 'a' and 'h' on Obama's BC are touching but are not touching on the Ah'nee BC .

Had they been copied and pasted, they would appear identical.

20p4plc.png

But then that should be a law sued, to publicly defame a person character. And this if this story is not true, the DNC can use it to show how deceitful that the President can be. That Hillary's supporters can sue the President's campaign like Bernie's supporters are suing the DNC for their tricks. But this is their opportunity to destroy the Republican party And so let's spread the story about the fraudulent birthcertificate lie to help destroy the Republican party.

So...let me see if I have this straight.

You have this fantasy where five million Mexicans were registered to vote and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them. And then they all voted and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them.

Even though you haven't a single shred of evidence this incredibly massive conspiracy actually occurred completely undetected, you state this crackmare as a fact.

"Well, Trump tweeted it happened, and that is all the evidence I need."

Report: Illegal Immigrants Cast More Than 3 Million Votes In Presidential Election – MILO NEWS

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

And were there any shred of evidence that the President colluded with the Russians?

Here's more evidence that brain-dead cons do nothing other than fall for fake news, not bother to factcheck the nonsense they're fed, but then regurgitate it anyway without a care in the world that they're propagating bullshit.

Watch this....

The idiot I'm responding to posts a link stating...

More than three million illegal immigrants cast votes in the U.S. presidential election, according to a report from VoteFraud.org.

The organization’s founder Gregg Phillips said they reached that number after analyzing a whopping 180 million voter registrations from across the country.​

And what does votefraud.org, also known as electionnightgatekeepers.com, say about that ... ?

They say they have no such report and that not only is Gregg Phillips not their founder, they never heard of him until InfoWars put out fake news connecting Phillips with them.

Now that this con is caught propagating rightwing bullshit, will he own up to it? Of course not, he'll make excuses for why his bullshit should it be bullshit.

:lmao: Your link of www.com is not a real link. I guess you're just doing a fake news thing.

My apologies...

We at Votefraud.org and ElectionNightGatekeepers.com had never heard of Greg Phillips when infowars.com carried that article circa November 14, 2016 reporting that Phillips had stated in a Twitter Tweet that, — claiming to having analyzed a database of 180 million voters, — 3 million illegal immigrants voted from Hillary Clinton

Is there any fake news you don't fall for??

Rosa Ortega is not an illegal immigrant. She is a legal resident of Texas.

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation

Despite repeated statements by Republican political leaders that American elections are rife with illegal voting, credible reports of fraud have been hard to find and convictions rarer still.

That may help explain the unusually heavy penalty imposed on Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, a permanent resident and a mother of four who lives outside Dallas. On Thursday, a Fort Worth judge sentenced her to eight years in prison — and almost certainly deportation later — after she voted illegally in elections in 2012 and 2014.

Oh, and keep reading the article....

Ms. Ortega was a registered Republican.

And here's another prime example on how they drowns out real stories by putting out fake stories like the Russians concluding stories that nobody will not search for the truth.

I know that if this were a lie, that Obama can sue this sheriff for publicly defaming his character. And then the Dems can use this story also to show how manipulating that the Right are. But this story is swept under the rug, never be mentioned anymore.

That nonsense by Joe the Sheriff was debunked within minutes. You fall for it because you're a conservative and conservatives are not very bright.

Joe the Sheriff contends that Obama's birth certificate was cobbled together, at least in part, from Johanna Ah'nee's birth certificate. He claims chunks of text were copied off of Ah'nee's birth certificate and pasted onto Obama's.

If that were true, the copied text on the two birth certificates would be -- identical.

But they're not. Here's but one example.... "Oahu," which is one of Joe the Sheriff's "points of forgery," is not identical...

The 'O' on Obama's birth certificate is slightly thinner and slightly higher than the 'O' on the Ah'nee BC. The image on the bottom is where I added red lines which accentuate the 'O' is raised on Obama's BC.

The 'a' and 'h' on Obama's BC are touching but are not touching on the Ah'nee BC .

Had they been copied and pasted, they would appear identical.

20p4plc.png

But then that should be a law sued, to publicly defame a person character. And this if this story is not true, the DNC can use it to show how deceitful that the President can be. That Hillary's supporters can sue the President's campaign like Bernie's supporters are suing the DNC for their tricks. But this is their opportunity to destroy the Republican party And so let's spread the story about the fraudulent birthcertificate lie to help destroy the Republican party.

No, such lawsuits are almost unheard of. Public figures are fair game and unless false accusations can be shown to have harmed them monetarily, cannot sue. And supporters can't sue because they have no standing.

But again, the images I posted are sufficient to demonstrate the text was not copied & pasted as Joe the Sheriff falsely claimed.

Nah, I'm not watching a 7 minute video for you. You're not that important. But I laugh that they start off with a cut of her on the phone with her family member. First she acts so excited as if she's talking to God himself; and in truth, Obama pretty much is a god to dumb liberals; but then she says "I'm not asking him; I'm not asking him!" That of course is all part of a big sell. Because she knows exactly what she's going to ask because she's memorized a script. She's not a journalist; she's an actor. Even the advocates at CNN or MSNBC either wouldn't do it or weren't allowed to do it.

But I will say that watching this, confirms further that it's propaganda. She asks a question, they cut it, and then they prepare for the next propaganda question. It's not a real interview. It's a get out the illegal vote campaign.
LOLOLOL

I give you what you ask for and you still whine like a conservative. Typical. Meanwhile, you're basing your idiocy off of a video which cuts Obama off in mid-sentence and just before he points out the importance of citizens voting as illegals can't.

:cuckoo:

Bro, I've watched the main clip in question (undedited). You gave me a sidebar based on a seven minute clip. I'm not going to cater to your laziness. Point to a time mark in the clip and ask your question or I just don't particularly care. And just as importantly, you don't seem to care if you won't do that.
Nah, I've done more than enough. Any readers here can watch my video and watch your video to see you dishonesty posted a video which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence. Cutting off his next sentence where he says... "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

That's not in the continuous original 34 second clip that showed Obama encouraging illegals to vote. That doesn't erase that reality. I have no doubt that any rational person will not get down with your bull shit. So, I'm none too worried.
What I posted contained the entire interview.

What you posted was an edited version of it which cut off Obama in mid-sentence and just before he says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."""

If you weren't lying, you wouldn't be relying on an edited video.
thumbsup.gif

The reality is that the question and answer was designed/coded in such a way as to encourage illegal voting. I'll agree that some editing made it appear to be much more blatant than even they had scripted it. And if it was FNC or whoever, then that is quite dishonest.

1. Actress frames the question based upon illegal aliens voting and even asks if she should be fearful.
2. Obama says when you vote you are a citizen rather than saying you are a citizen and are thusly allowed to vote.

Come on; we all know that this was scripted this way for a reason. Later in the interview, Obama even says illegals cannot vote. But he's trying to get the sound bite out there; and that's what happened. He's no dummy; of course he knows how to sell something illegal and cover his ass at the same time.

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

I give you what you ask for and you still whine like a conservative. Typical. Meanwhile, you're basing your idiocy off of a video which cuts Obama off in mid-sentence and just before he points out the importance of citizens voting as illegals can't.

:cuckoo:

Bro, I've watched the main clip in question (undedited). You gave me a sidebar based on a seven minute clip. I'm not going to cater to your laziness. Point to a time mark in the clip and ask your question or I just don't particularly care. And just as importantly, you don't seem to care if you won't do that.
Nah, I've done more than enough. Any readers here can watch my video and watch your video to see you dishonesty posted a video which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence. Cutting off his next sentence where he says... "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

That's not in the continuous original 34 second clip that showed Obama encouraging illegals to vote. That doesn't erase that reality. I have no doubt that any rational person will not get down with your bull shit. So, I'm none too worried.

What you posted was an edited version of it which cut off Obama in mid-sentence and just before he says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."""

thumbsup.gif

The reality is that the question and answer was designed/coded in such a way as to encourage illegal voting. I'll agree that some editing made it appear to be more blatant than even they had scripted it.
Aside from your continued dishonesty and stupidity.... how does that video encourage illegals to vote?

Again... that video was released just days before the election and in California, like most states, it was too late to register to vote in the 2016 election.

The beast... thinks that just because the fraud has not YET been exposed, that it therefore doesn't exist.

What the beast fails to realize is that it's going to take some time to undo all the corruption the Dims have created to cover their nasty tracks.

But as their cover gets uncovered....the truth will eventually come to light.....and once again the beast will be eating crow like Mama June used to eat Moonpies.
(Mama June has since changed herself and is doing great....not so much for the beast.)

6a00d83451574c69e201b7c8adfb84970b-320wi

thumbsup.gif

The reality is that the question and answer was designed/coded in such a way as to encourage illegal voting. I'll agree that some editing made it appear to be more blatant than even they had scripted it.
Aside from your continued dishonesty and stupidity.... how does that video encourage illegals to vote?

Again... that video was released just days before the election and in California, like most states, it was too late to register to vote in the 2016 election.

1. Actress frames the question based upon illegal aliens voting and even asks if she should be fearful.
2. Obama says when you vote you are a citizen rather than saying you are a citizen and are thusly allowed to vote.

Come on; we all know that this was scripted this way for a reason. Later in the interview, Obama even says illegals cannot vote. But he's trying to get the sound bite out there; and that's what happened. He's no dummy; of course he knows how to sell something illegal and cover his ass at the same time.

The beast... thinks that just because the fraud has not YET been exposed, that it therefore doesn't exist.

What the beast fails to realize is that it's going to take some time to undo all the corruption the Dims have created to cover their nasty tracks.

But as their cover gets uncovered....the truth will eventually come to light.....and once again the beast will be eating crow like Mama June used to eat Moonpies.
(Mama June has since changed herself and is doing great....not so much for the beast.)

6a00d83451574c69e201b7c8adfb84970b-320wi
LOLOL

Imbecile... this isn't the first election the right has made these claims.

Exactly how many more years do you think you need to reach double digits of illegal aliens actually voting?

This makes PERFECT sense. The beast is being a F-tard

thumbsup.gif

Stop running away from my question......

How does that video encourage illegals to vote given it was released just days before the election; and in California, like most states, it was too late to register to vote in the 2016 election?

This makes PERFECT sense. The beast is being a F-tard
It only makes sense to idiots since Obama was address Gina Rodriguez as a U.S. citizen as he says to her, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote." A statement which makes no sense if he thought he was addressing an illegal alien.

Faun

This bitch didn't say I'm a legal citizen but I'm worried about voting because.....

Nay, she said I call any contributors citizens and when I vote should I be fearful....

The set up is utter bull shit. And some illegal watching that is not aware of her citizenship status and even naturally presumes she's not a citizen (because no rational citizen is fearful of voting), then sees Obama say "when you vote you are a citizen" and they take courage. Come on, jack ass. This isn't even hard to get.

LOLOL

Imbecile... this isn't the first election the right has made these claims.

Exactly how many more years do you think you need to reach double digits of illegal aliens actually voting?

Asswipe....this isn't the first election your ilk have relied heavily on illegal votes just to stay in the race.

Just keep telling yourself lies and stay in denial. Reality will kick your ass quite nicely.
Think November the 9th 2016....over and over and over ;-)

thumbsup.gif

How does that video encourage illegals to vote given it was released just days before the election; and in California, like most states, it was too late to register to vote in the 2016 election?

Many illegals are registered, obviously. Obama is rallying them to follow through. And other states that allow last minute registration, well obviously it helps that, too.

Faun

This bitch didn't say I'm a legal citizen but I'm worried about voting because.....

Nay, she said I call any contributors citizens and when I vote should I be fearful....

The set up is utter bull shit. And some illegal watching that is not aware of her citizenship status and even naturally presumes she's not a citizen (because no rational citizen is fearful of voting), then sees Obama say "when you vote you are a citizen" and they take courage. Come on, jack ass. This isn't even hard to get.
She didn't have to say she was a citizen. She said she's a voter and voters, by law in all 60 states, have to be U.S. citizens.

So when she asked, "so if I vote," it was clear she was a U.S. citizen even if Obama didn't already know before hand.

And it's beyond obvious to any thinking person that Obama responded to her question believing she is a U.S. citizen as he said...

• "first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself"

• "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

• "...part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

And it's even more than obvious when I point out you dishonestly posted a video which edited most of those statements out.

If you actually had a valid point, you wouldn't be posting edited videos of their interview.

thumbsup.gif

Many illegals are registered, obviously. Obama is rallying them to follow through. And other states that allow last minute registration, well obviously it helps that, too.
Thinking isn't your strong suit .... if illegals were already registered, then they weren't encouraged by the video. They would already be interested in voting.

Forum List

Back