Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

there was no illegal alien vote, nutter butter.

there was, however, a russian attack on our electoral system which you psychos couldn't care less about

Gads, you're slow.

The elites have given up on that meme.

They're actually castigating (better look that up) Obama, Hillary, and Pelosi.

Try to keep up.

tissue, idiota?

I didn't expect you to be able to form a cogent answer.

You always live down to my expectations.

Those darned Mexicans are geniuses. Five million votes and didn't get caught. They must have IQs over 200!

You think a wall will stop people that brilliant?
Well, the Illegals had a little help by Dems. If it were up to them, they doesn't care who wins the election in this country. But it is someone that is making them go out and take the risk of being caught. But the Dems had paved the way making it easy for them to go to the election's booths. But we are not allowed to vote in their country.

Are Voter ID Laws a Form of Racism? – Mother Jones

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

there was, however, a russian attack on our electoral system which you psychos couldn't care less about

Gads, you're slow.

Try to keep up.

tissue, idiota?
Russia hacks our election, the right pats Putin on the back. 2 illegal aliens were caught voting, imbeciles like PoliticalHack go crazy over it.

Those darned Mexicans are geniuses. Five million votes and didn't get caught. They must have IQs over 200!

Well, the Illegals had a little help by Dems. If it were up to them, they doesn't care who wins the election in this country. But it is someone that is making them go out and take the risk of being caught. But the Dems had paved the way making it easy for them to go to the election's booths. But we are not allowed to vote in their country.

Democrats don't control all 50 states.

Well, the Illegals had a little help by Dems. If it were up to them, they doesn't care who wins the election in this country. But it is someone that is making them go out and take the risk of being caught. But the Dems had paved the way making it easy for them to go to the election's booths.
So...let me see if I have this straight.

You have this fantasy where five million Mexicans were registered to vote and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them. And then they all voted and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them.

Even though you haven't a single shred of evidence this incredibly massive conspiracy actually occurred completely undetected, you state this crackmare as a fact.

"Well, Trump tweeted it happened, and that is all the evidence I need."

Well, I will not say that...

Texas Gov. to Austin Sheriff: Reverse ‘Reckless’ Sanctuary Policy or Forfeit State Funds

Well, I will not say that...

Texas Gov. to Austin Sheriff: Reverse ‘Reckless’ Sanctuary Policy or Forfeit State Funds
That doesn't prove your claim.

Gads, you're slow.

Try to keep up.

tissue, idiota?
Russia hacks our election, the right pats Putin on the back. 2 illegal aliens were caught voting, imbeciles like PoliticalHack go crazy over it.

Actually, I've done no more that present a carefully constructed and cogent argument explaining who and why voted illegally.....and who they voted for.

You're the one foaming at the maw, enraged that the carefully formed Liberal bubble is being burst by my facts and logic.

And, I've been greatly entertained by your pounding your little feet, and screeching 'is not, issssss noooottttttt!!!!'

So that we don't lose sight of what this thread has revealed, let's review:

1. California is the state with the largest number of illegal aliens

2. They and a dozen other states give illegals IDs and driver's licenses

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.

4. The main issue in this election was whether illegal aliens would be allowed to remain in this country....so of course they's rush to the polls to vote for Bill's wife.

5. Imbeciles....Democrats.....maintain that these honest, law-abiding non-citizens (illegal aliens) would never break the law and vote....even though they did just that to get here......
...and...

....even though the snake, Obama, told them to and that there'd be no repercussions.

6. At least 50 million illegal aliens invited in and sustained by Democrats stealing funds from the taxpayer fisc....

...and if even a tenth of 'em voted, as Obama told them to, well.....there goes Hillary's claim to a popular vote victory.

7. Millions of illegal aliens voted for the loser, and Americans made Donald Trump the President.

QED

Makes sense, huh?

Put a cold compress on....you'll be OK.
Oh...wait....put that compress over your ugly kisser and the rest of us will be OK/

Gads, you're slow.

Try to keep up.

tissue, idiota?

Actually, I've done no more that present a carefully constructed and cogent argument explaining who and why voted illegally.....and who they voted for.

You're the one foaming at the maw, enraged that the carefully formed Liberal bubble is being burst by my facts and logic.

And, I've been greatly entertained by your pounding your little feet, and screeching 'is not, issssss noooottttttt!!!!'

So that we don't lose sight of what this thread has revealed, let's review:

1. California is the state with the largest number of illegal aliens

2. They and a dozen other states give illegals IDs and driver's licenses

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.

4. The main issue in this election was whether illegal aliens would be allowed to remain in this country....so of course they's rush to the polls to vote for Bill's wife.

5. Imbeciles....Democrats.....maintain that these honest, law-abiding non-citizens (illegal aliens) would never break the law and vote....even though they did just that to get here......
...and...

....even though the snake, Obama, told them to and that there'd be no repercussions.

6. At least 50 million illegal aliens invited in and sustained by Democrats stealing funds from the taxpayer fisc....

...and if even a tenth of 'em voted, as Obama told them to, well.....there goes Hillary's claim to a popular vote victory.

7. Millions of illegal aliens voted for the loser, and Americans made Donald Trump the President.

QED

Makes sense, huh?

Put a cold compress on....you'll be OK.
Oh...wait....put that compress over your ugly kisser and the rest of us will be OK/
No, actually what you've done is make up your own numbers.

TRUMP: Extraterrestrial Jews are wiretapping my bathroom!

RUBES: Extraterrestrial Jews are wiretapping Trump's bathroom!

REPORTER: Mr. President, are extraterrestrial Jews actually wiretapping your bathroom?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of rubes believe they are.

Wait....aren't you the dunce who claimed to be a military electronics and bomb expert until I blew that fable up?

That was you....right?
This is how I know you are beaten, every time. You bring up something in which I embarrassed you and claim you were victorious. :lol:

REPORTER: Mr. President, are extraterrestrial Jews actually wiretapping your bathroom?

Wait....aren't you the dunce who claimed to be a military electronics and bomb expert until I blew that fable up?

That was you....right?
wonders the political hack who just got busted making up figures.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That was you....right?
wonders the political hack who just got busted making up figures.
icon_rolleyes.gif
PC is fixated on a kid who brought a clock to a class. She saw some bogus blogger claim it looked like a bomb and she took the liar's bullshit as gospel. This, despite the fact the teacher let the clock stay in her classroom for two hours. This, despite the school not being evacuated. This, despite a cop putting the clock and the kid in the back of his police car. All clear evidence that EVERYONE could tell it was not a bomb. Nor could PC point to anything in a photo of the clock that could be mistaken for explosives.

She has this weird brain quirk which keeps trying to find a victory in a serious beat down she took from me. :lol:

Well, the Illegals had a little help by Dems. If it were up to them, they doesn't care who wins the election in this country. But it is someone that is making them go out and take the risk of being caught. But the Dems had paved the way making it easy for them to go to the election's booths.
So...let me see if I have this straight.

You have this fantasy where five million Mexicans were registered to vote and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them. And then they all voted and didn't get caught because Democrats were helping them.

Even though you haven't a single shred of evidence this incredibly massive conspiracy actually occurred completely undetected, you state this crackmare as a fact.

"Well, Trump tweeted it happened, and that is all the evidence I need."

Report: Illegal Immigrants Cast More Than 3 Million Votes In Presidential Election – MILO NEWS

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

And were there any shred of evidence that the President colluded with the Russians?

That was you....right?
This is how I know you are beaten, every time. You bring up something in which I embarrassed you and claim you were victorious. :lol:

Watch me ram that lie back down your throat:

1. You made bogus claims....like this:

"I'm retired military and an electronics expert. I know what bombs look like, and I know what clocks look like."
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this:

2. "I am also an electronics expert. I worked at the top of the field for decades.... All these FACTS destroy your stupid FANTASY it looks like a bomb. Even an English teacher could tell it wasn't."
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You still a military and electronics expert....or have you moved up to brain surgeon and NASA expert???

C'mon.....everyone needs a good laugh.

3. As an "expert" you pontificated about 'clock-boy' and his attempt to freak out the school with his bomb-lookalike.
Couldn't fool you....'cause you're a military electronics expert (snicker snicker....)

4. I "blew up" your expertise with a few pictures....

29.jpg

And you just said: " You bring up something in which I embarrassed you and claim you were victorious."

I sure made you look like the lying windbag that you are, in you 'victory,' huh?

Forum List

Back