Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!
Where'd you come up with 13.2% or 17.6%?

The numbers from that unscientific poll have not changed since the poll was taken many years ago; and their figure was 6.4%. Since the numbers haven't changed, why are you doubling and nearly tripling it?

Soooo.....you're mathematics-challenged as well as atrociously ugly???

Khan Academy coming right up:

"...6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election..."

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

Get it now, you dunce????

BTW.... You like fish?
The last time I saw a face like yours I threw it a fish!
Quit using one study that was debunked.

You are making an ass out of yourself.

Oh, my!

An "is not, issssss nooottttttt!!" post from a Liberal.

BTW, RealDumb.....
How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Post your source again. I'll show you how it was debunked.

Est., 11 million illegals.

"Est., 11 million illegals."

Based on your accepting that bogus 'estimate,' you may continue to be RealDumb.

1. That answer moves you firmly into the category of 'moron.'
Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!
Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!
There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Hence...even a tiny fraction of them voting would be 3-6 million votes.

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.
In your face, RealDumb!

The numbers from that unscientific poll have not changed since the poll was taken many years ago; and their figure was 6.4%. Since the numbers haven't changed, why are you doubling and nearly tripling it?

"...6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election..."

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?

Oh, my!

BTW, RealDumb.....

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!
There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

Gettin' nervous?

5. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

In your face, RealDumb!

poor baby.....

you aren't nearly as informed as you pretend. perhaps if you used legitimate sources.

but why would you do that? :cuckoo:

RealDave

Tell us what the number of illegal aliens that voted were?
Statistically irrelavent.

Florida went through its voter roles looking for non citizens. The net result 85.

85 - non citizens which would primarily be legal residents.

85 people on the voter rolls. Not all voted.

When you scream 5.67 million illegals voted, you are just plain ignorant & a liar.

Trump lied when he claimed 3 million illegals voted You lied. My God, all you Trumprettes lie.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

You betcha'!!!!!!!

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?
You answered a question I didn't ask. I asked why did you double and triple it. The numbers in that poll haven't changed.

I find the idea that millions of illegals are voting to be much more likely than the liberal counter that illegal voting almost never happens. As a resident of California, I am well aware of what is done for illegals. In some respects, they actually have more rights than the real citizens. It's ridiculous. And I've been to the polls and regularly seen zero enforcement of voting laws with respect to citizenship. I mean, for fuck's sake, my state is giving them driver's licenses and we all know it's quid pro quo. All these phonies like Faun and RealDave can fuck off with their myths. I live this shit every day and I know what the fuck is going on.
Stop making shit up. California provides an AB-60 driver's license to illegals and AB-60 driver's licenses can't be used to register to vote.

At 3:10:
"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

By that token, there could have been 8 million or more fraudulent votes cast for Trump.

By that token, 20 million fraudulent votes could'v been cast for Hillary.

Pales in comparison to the 38.14 million fraudulent votes that could have been cast for Trump.

Sad thing is I thought you were serious for a second. Sadder thing is that if Dems were pushing that narrative you'd be 100 percent on board.

I certainly didn't take your 20 million fraudulent votes seriously.

At 3:10:
"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

By that token, there could have been 8 million or more fraudulent votes cast for Trump.

By that token, 20 million fraudulent votes could'v been cast for Hillary.

no, dum dum... they weren't. Russia wasn't working for Hillary.

idiota

Actually.....Russia was working toward a Hillary victory.

1. The hermeneutical key to the who Putin supported:
The dossier itself is now believed to have been produced by Soviet 'disinformation' agents....and this in itself reveals who the Kremlin wanted as President.

2. Here's the Russians' motive:
Hillary Clinton has a history of accepting bribes, and selling out the United States (the uranium deal) for the benefit of the Clinton Crime Family. Of course Putin would rather see her as President.

3. Two Leftwing journalists authored the book, "Shattered," in which they show that the Hillary war room came up with the 'Trump/Putin Collusion" thesis.

4. Misdirection, i.e., lying, is the hallmark of the Democrats. Accepting lies is the obligation of Democrat voters- you, in fact, prove that.

5. Oh....and BTW....subsequently, we have also learned that the DNC is in charge of both the DoJ and the FBI: they refused...refused... requests that the DNC's servers be investigated. Imagine, if you refused the FBI.

6. This summary from the Leftwing Slate:
".... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. "
The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

QED....cutting through all of the lies.....Hillary was the Kremlin's choice for President.

Wasn't that a brilliant exposition???

Admit it.

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?

Oh, my!

BTW, RealDumb.....

But wait!!!
There's more!

He concludes that:

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

Gettin' nervous?

5. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

In your face, RealDumb!

poor baby.....

you aren't nearly as informed as you pretend. perhaps if you used legitimate sources.

but why would you do that? :cuckoo:

Let's see how 'informed' you are....you're not looking so informed up to now....but, try this:

How many illegal aliens are living in the USofA currently?

RealDave

Tell us what the number of illegal aliens that voted were?

Florida went through its voter roles looking for non citizens. The net result 85.

When you scream 5.67 million illegals voted, you are just plain ignorant & a liar.

Trump lied when he claimed 3 million illegals voted You lied. My God, all you Trumprettes lie.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?
You answered a question I didn't ask. I asked why did you double and triple it. The numbers in that poll haven't changed.

It was explained in post #1602, Ugly....

This is what the post says:

...if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Does everything have to be explained to you multiple times????

Is that why you were left back so often???

Yet more you don't know about.

Hell, you're one of the leaders in that regard. Case in point, you struggle answering even simple questions. You posted a video of that interview which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence, just before he says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

How is that encouraging illegals to vote?

Show me a clip or full transcript if you want an answer.

Nah, I'm not watching a 7 minute video for you. You're not that important. But I laugh that they start off with a cut of her on the phone with her family member. First she acts so excited as if she's talking to God himself; and in truth, Obama pretty much is a god to dumb liberals; but then she says "I'm not asking him; I'm not asking him!" That of course is all part of a big sell. Because she knows exactly what she's going to ask because she's memorized a script. She's not a journalist; she's an actor. Even the advocates at CNN or MSNBC either wouldn't do it or weren't allowed to do it.

But I will say that watching this, confirms further that it's propaganda. She asks a question, they cut it, and then they prepare for the next propaganda question. It's not a real interview. It's a get out the illegal vote campaign.

LOLOLOL

I give you what you ask for and you still whine like a conservative. Typical. Meanwhile, you're basing your idiocy off of a video which cuts Obama off in mid-sentence and just before he points out the importance of citizens voting as illegals can't.

:cuckoo:

Bro, I've watched the main clip in question (undedited). You gave me a sidebar based on a seven minute clip. I'm not going to cater to your laziness. Point to a time mark in the clip and ask your question or I just don't particularly care. And just as importantly, you don't seem to care if you won't do that.

Nah, I've done more than enough. Any readers here can watch my video and watch your video to see you dishonesty posted a video which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence. Cutting off his next sentence where he says... "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

LOLOL

Your explanation is that you made those figures up.

giphy.gif

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

LOLOL

giphy.gif

Logic suggest those figures.

I have a poem to dedicate to you, Ugly:

Roses are red, monsters are green,
look in the mirror, you'll see what I mean. -

Like it?

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?

Oh, my!

BTW, RealDumb.....

But wait!!!
There's more!

He concludes that:

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

In your face, RealDumb!

So one out of 4 people living in the US is an illegal.

You are so brilliant.

Five million wetbacks registered to vote, AND DIDN'T GET CAUGHT!

Like...seven times the number of Napoleon's Grand Armee lined up to register to vote, AND NO ONE NOTICED!!!!

And then...those five million wetbacks voted on Election Day, AND DIDN'T GET CAUGHT!

So...if there was a long line at the polls on Election Day, it was because SEVEN TIMES THE NUMBER OF NAPOLEON's GRAND ARMEE was in your fucking way, AND NO ONE NOTICED!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?

Oh, my!

BTW, RealDumb.....

But wait!!!
There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

In your face, RealDumb!

So one out of 4 people living in the US is an illegal.

You are so brilliant.
I can't go to the supermarket without having to drive by a least a hundred thousand wetbacks.

I did the math!

"Eleventy million, carry the pi, divide by zero..."

What Progs really think of Illegal Aliens:

salon_racism_6-25-17-1.jpg

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

LOLOL

giphy.gif

Logic suggest those figures.

I have a poem to dedicate to you, Ugly:

Roses are red, monsters are green,
look in the mirror, you'll see what I mean. -

Like it?
Translation: PoliticalHack admits she makes up her own figures.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

Naw, we just shake our heads and regard you as stupid.

You would have to believe that 30%+ of illegal aliens were somehow registered to vote and voted. (Hillary beat trump by 3 million votes and there are only 11 million undocumented aliens).

That's a pretty good trick, given that only 55% of citizens actually voted.
How can anyone knows how many undocumented aliens in this country if they are undocumented? There could be many of Danny Rodriquez with the same recycled I.D. that is counted as one. And everybody acts as if the Mexicans are the only ones that are voting behinds our backs. But not looking at the Canadians that are willing to come across to vote for some cash.

The Obama Administration Wants to Make Sure Non-Citizens Vote in the Upcoming Election

Obama admin ‘lied’ about vetting Syrian refugees

Those darned Mexicans are geniuses. Five million votes and didn't get caught. They must have IQs over 200!

You think a wall will stop people that brilliant?

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

there was no illegal alien vote, nutter butter.

there was, however, a russian attack on our electoral system which you psychos couldn't care less about

Gads, you're slow.

The elites have given up on that meme.

They're actually castigating (better look that up) Obama, Hillary, and Pelosi.

Try to keep up.

tissue, idiota?

Forum List

Back