Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Multiple millions.

"Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election."
Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election.

No study said 5.7 illegal;s voted in this past election.

You really need to learn the difference between illegals voting and illegal votes.

Until then, remain a dumbass all your life.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Sooooo......how many illegal aliens live in the USofA????

1) Obama never encouraged illegals to vote

2) A non citizen is not necessary an illegal.

Don't you get tired of being stupid?

"1) Obama never encouraged illegals to vote"

Of course he did, RealDumb.

Watch me prove it.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Do you feel Real Dumb?????

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

You really are that stupid.

Voters are citizens. The person asking the question is a citizen. She is saying id she, a citizen, votes, can immigration track her down & deport any family members that are undocumented.

I am sick & tired of telling you dumbasss, ignorant stupid Trumpettes that you are wrong about this. Every fact check organization calls you stupid.

Every major REAL news organization calls you a moron.

Get a freakin grip & qiut being such an ass.

You keep showing me what a moron you are.

But the studies, reports, fact checkers and news organizations are all "in on it"...didn't you know?

Multiple millions.

"Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election."
Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election.

You really need to learn the difference between illegals voting and illegal votes.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

You betcha'!!!!!!!

1) Obama never encouraged illegals to vote

2) A non citizen is not necessary an illegal.

Don't you get tired of being stupid?

"1) Obama never encouraged illegals to vote"

Of course he did, RealDumb.

Watch me prove it.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Do you feel Real Dumb?????

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

You really are that stupid.

Voters are citizens. The person asking the question is a citizen. She is saying id she, a citizen, votes, can immigration track her down & deport any family members that are undocumented.

I am sick & tired of telling you dumbasss, ignorant stupid Trumpettes that you are wrong about this. Every fact check organization calls you stupid.

Every major REAL news organization calls you a moron.

Get a freakin grip & qiut being such an ass.

You keep showing me what a moron you are.

He's lying about illegal aliens, RealDumb.

See if illegally voting is one of the steps:

To become a U.S. citizen, you must:
  1. Meet certain eligibility requirements.
  2. Be a legal permanent resident of the United States.
  3. Go through the naturalization process.
How to Become a U.S. Citizen | USAGov
How to Become a U.S. Citizen | USAGov

Asked and answered.

How many illegal aliens voted in the 2016 election?

Multiple millions.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

According to you, over 100 million.

:lmao:

Not according to me.....according to you.

How many illegal aliens live in this nation?

BTW.... If I were as ugly as you are, I wouldn't say hello, I'd say BOO!
Yes, according to you. You posted 5.7 million illegals voted based on an unscientific poll which you said indicates 6.4% of illegals in the U.S. voted. 5.7 million is 6.4% of 89 million [adult] illegals. Add in minors and you're up to over 100 million illegals in the U.S..

I know that sounds crazy but that is why most folks simply laugh at the crazy shit you post.

How many illegal aliens are living in this country, bruja?
Asked and answered.

Multiple millions.

Liar. Are you just plain stupid?

No study showed 5.67 million illegals voted.

You & your hoard of ignorant fucks are too stupid to know the difference between illegals voting & illegal votes.,

If you are interested in becoming better informed, I a=can explain it to you.

Ooooo......just look at that language!

Seems I've hit a nerve.

When you & your ilk lie, it pisses me off. Your lies PROVE you are wrong about Republicans & your fat assed orange buddy.

Why are you such a liar? Do you know the difference betweenn an illegal voting & an illegal vote?
She even knows she's lying, she just doesn't care. Comes with being a conservative. That's why she posts a video which cuts Obama off in mid-sentence, just before he says... "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote." which of course, shatters her lie into dust. That's why she omits it.

Asked and answered.

Multiple millions.

You & your hoard of ignorant fucks are too stupid to know the difference between illegals voting & illegal votes.,

Seems I've hit a nerve.

When you & your ilk lie, it pisses me off. Your lies PROVE you are wrong about Republicans & your fat assed orange buddy.

Why are you such a liar? Do you know the difference betweenn an illegal voting & an illegal vote?
She even knows she's lying, she just doesn't care. Comes with being a conservative. That's why she posts a video which cuts Obama off in mid-sentence, just before he says... "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote." which of course, shatters her lie into dust. That's why she omits it.

At 3:10:
"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

Yet more you don't know about.

Hell, you're one of the leaders in that regard. Case in point, you struggle answering even simple questions. You posted a video of that interview which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence, just before he says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

How is that encouraging illegals to vote?

Show me a clip or full transcript if you want an answer.

Multiple millions.

Seems I've hit a nerve.

I point out how PoliticalHack is a political hack for posting a video which cuts off Obama in the middle of a sentence and she confirms it by posting a video which cuts off Obama in the middle of a sentence.

:lmao:

Hell, you're one of the leaders in that regard. Case in point, you struggle answering even simple questions. You posted a video of that interview which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence, just before he says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

Nah, I'm not watching a 7 minute video for you. You're not that important. But I laugh that they start off with a cut of her on the phone with her family member. First she acts so excited as if she's talking to God himself; and in truth, Obama pretty much is a god to dumb liberals; but then she says "I'm not asking him; I'm not asking him!" That of course is all part of a big sell. Because she knows exactly what she's going to ask because she's memorized a script. She's not a journalist; she's an actor. Even the advocates at CNN or MSNBC either wouldn't do it or weren't allowed to do it.

But I will say that watching this, confirms further that it's propaganda. She asks a question, they cut it, and then they prepare for the next propaganda question. It's not a real interview. It's a get out the illegal vote campaign.

Last edited:
Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

there was no illegal alien vote, nutter butter.

there was, however, a russian attack on our electoral system which you psychos couldn't care less about

Asked and answered.

Multiple millions.

Seems I've hit a nerve.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5,67 illegals did not vote. No report says this.

5,67 illegals did not vote. No report says this.

Yea, I think it was only like 5.634 million actually.

ATTENTION ALL TRUMPETTES.

For you dumbasses like the idiot to whom I am replying.

The 5.67 million is based on an article by a right wing biased site. A Prime source for dumbasss Trumpette who are priven to be so easily duped.

The number is way off base according to actual reports from reliable sources.

Second, these were never illegal aliens. You assholes keep saying 5.67 million illegals voted. Even your lying source does not say this.

They are looking at LEGAL non citizens that live here in the US. L E G A L.

How the fuck did you people get this stupid?

RealDave

Tell us what the number of illegal aliens that voted were?
Statistically irrelavent.

Florida went through its voter roles looking for non citizens. The net result 85.

85 - non citizens which would primarily be legal residents.

85 people on the voter rolls. Not all voted.

When you scream 5.67 million illegals voted, you are just plain ignorant & a liar.

Trump lied when he claimed 3 million illegals voted You lied. My God, all you Trumprettes lie.

RealDave

Tell us what the number of illegal aliens that voted were?
Statistically irrelavent.

Florida went through its voter roles looking for non citizens. The net result 85.

85 - non citizens which would primarily be legal residents.

85 people on the voter rolls. Not all voted.

When you scream 5.67 million illegals voted, you are just plain ignorant & a liar.

Trump lied when he claimed 3 million illegals voted You lied. My God, all you Trumprettes lie.

So, what do you estimate the number of illegals that voted nationwide were?

Forum List

Back