Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

there was no illegal alien vote, nutter butter.

there was, however, a russian attack on our electoral system which you psychos couldn't care less about

Gads, you're slow.

The elites have given up on that meme.

They're actually castigating (better look that up) Obama, Hillary, and Pelosi.

Try to keep up.

RealDave

Tell us what the number of illegal aliens that voted were?
Statistically irrelavent.

Florida went through its voter roles looking for non citizens. The net result 85.

85 - non citizens which would primarily be legal residents.

85 people on the voter rolls. Not all voted.

When you scream 5.67 million illegals voted, you are just plain ignorant & a liar.

Trump lied when he claimed 3 million illegals voted You lied. My God, all you Trumprettes lie.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

RealDave

Florida went through its voter roles looking for non citizens. The net result 85.

When you scream 5.67 million illegals voted, you are just plain ignorant & a liar.

Trump lied when he claimed 3 million illegals voted You lied. My God, all you Trumprettes lie.

So, what do you estimate the number of illegals that voted nationwide were?

Statistically irrelevant.

For years, the Brennan Center has collected research showing that voter fraud is extraordinarily rare. Below is a review of the literature on one subset of voter fraud claims – the allegation that ineligible noncitizens are voting in large numbers.

Comprehensive Studies Find Noncitizen Voting is Vanishingly Rare

• Rutgers University political scientist Lorraine C. Minnite has studied voter fraud allegations for more than a decade. She has concluded that voter fraud, including noncitizen voting, is “extremely rare.” In one analysis of the first three years of a Justice Department initiative to uncover voter fraud ending in 2005, she found that there were only 14 convictions of noncitizens for voting.
  • In another study, Minnite examined all complaints of voter misconduct received by the California and Oregon Secretaries of State for more than a decade. California received a total of 28 complaints of noncitizen voting, and Oregon, five. Out of that total, there were only four convictions.
  • In 2007, the Brennan Center for Justice conducted a nationwide survey of a decade of news accounts and other complaints of noncitizen voting. The results showed that allegations of noncitizen voting that prove unfounded are far more common than allegations that turn out to be true. Some of the exaggerated or baseless allegations highlighted in that study include: A 2005 investigation into 1,668 Washington residents with “foreign-sounding names” which turned up no noncitizens; a 2000 investigation into 553 Hawaiians alleged to be improperly registered noncitizens, but none of whom had voted, and 2001 investigation in Milwaukee of 370,000 voting records that found four potential instances of naturalized persons voting before their naturalization date. Even if one accepts all of the allegations of noncitizen voting as true, noncitizens voters would have accounted for between .0002 percent and .017 percent of the votes in the relevant jurisdiction.
State Investigations Uncover Almost No Instances of Noncitizen Voting

• A 2010 survey of Minnesota county attorneys found that, in the 18 months following the 2008 election, only nine incidents of possible noncitizen voting had been investigated out of 2.9 million ballots cast. None of these nine incidents resulted in a conviction.
  • New Mexico’s Secretary of State reviewed that state’s list of 1.2 million voters in 2011. The Secretary of State’s office only referred nine individuals to the Attorney General for investigation about their citizenship status.
  • In a 2013 letter to the North Carolina General Assembly, the Executive Director of the Board of Elections detailed every case of potential voter fraud in the state from 2002 to 2012. In those years, the Board of Elections referred 58 cases of potential noncitizen voting to prosecutors for further investigation. Considering that 19.5 million votes were cast in that time and assuming every allegation were true, noncitizen votes would have amounted to .0003 percent of the total.
  • In a check of the registration rolls in 2013 and 2015, Ohio Secretary of State’s concluded that 44 noncitizens voted in at least one election dating back to 2000. By way of reference, there were 3.26 million ballots cast in Ohio in 2015. “None of these affected the outcome of an election,” Ohio Secretary of State John Husted told The Columbus Dispatch.
  • Iowa spent $250,000 from 2012 to 2014 looking into potential noncitizen voters. They started with 3,000 individuals registered to vote who had at some point identified as noncitizens. That led to investigations of 147 individuals who had cast ballots. After two years of investigation, county attorneys brought charges against just 10 alleged noncitizens.

That is all, non citizens.

You said 5.67 million illegals voted. You are so wrong. Yet here you are trying to claim you are right.

RealDave

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

You betcha'!!!!!!!

That study is widely debunked. It surveyed far too few people & how they got the surveys was not random.

I love it how you ignorant Trumpettes grasp onto an article that is proven wrong & cite that one article as gospel while ignoring the rest.

I might go door to door in my county & survey 1000 people. Extraplolate & determine that America is 70% Republican.

Yet more you don't know about.

Hell, you're one of the leaders in that regard. Case in point, you struggle answering even simple questions. You posted a video of that interview which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence, just before he says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

How is that encouraging illegals to vote?

Show me a clip or full transcript if you want an answer.

Nah, I'm not watching a 7 minute video for you. You're not that important. But I laugh that they start off with a cut of her on the phone with her family member. First she acts so excited as if she's talking to God himself; and in truth, Obama pretty much is a god to dumb liberals; but then she says "I'm not asking him; I'm not asking him!" That of course is all part of a big sell. Because she knows exactly what she's going to ask because she's memorized a script. She's not a journalist; she's an actor. Even the advocates at CNN or MSNBC either wouldn't do it or weren't allowed to do it.

But I will say that watching this, confirms further that it's propaganda. She asks a question, they cut it, and then they prepare for the next propaganda question. It's not a real interview. It's a get out the illegal vote campaign.

LOLOLOL

I give you what you ask for and you still whine like a conservative. Typical. Meanwhile, you're basing your idiocy off of a video which cuts Obama off in mid-sentence and just before he points out the importance of citizens voting as illegals can't.

:cuckoo:

RealDave

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!
Where'd you come up with 13.2% or 17.6%?

The numbers from that unscientific poll have not changed since the poll was taken many years ago; and their figure was 6.4%. Since the numbers haven't changed, why are you doubling and nearly tripling it?

RealDave

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

The numbers from that unscientific poll have not changed since the poll was taken many years ago; and their figure was 6.4%. Since the numbers haven't changed, why are you doubling and nearly tripling it?

Soooo.....you're mathematics-challenged as well as atrociously ugly???

Khan Academy coming right up:

"...6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election..."

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

Get it now, you dunce????

BTW.... You like fish?
The last time I saw a face like yours I threw it a fish!

RealDave

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

That study is widely debunked. It surveyed far too few people & how they got the surveys was not random.

I love it how you ignorant Trumpettes grasp onto an article that is proven wrong & cite that one article as gospel while ignoring the rest.

I might go door to door in my county & survey 1000 people. Extraplolate & determine that America is 70% Republican.

"That study is widely debunked."

Translation, RealDumb: "It runs counter to the Liberal meme."

I find the idea that millions of illegals are voting to be much more likely than the liberal counter that illegal voting almost never happens. As a resident of California, I am well aware of what is done for illegals. In some respects, they actually have more rights than the real citizens. It's ridiculous. And I've been to the polls and regularly seen zero enforcement of voting laws with respect to citizenship. I mean, for fuck's sake, my state is giving them driver's licenses and we all know it's quid pro quo. All these phonies like Faun and RealDave can fuck off with their myths. I live this shit every day and I know what the fuck is going on.

At 3:10:
"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

By that token, there could have been 8 million or more fraudulent votes cast for Trump.

By that token, 20 million fraudulent votes could'v been cast for Hillary.

Pales in comparison to the 38.14 million fraudulent votes that could have been cast for Trump.

Sad thing is I thought you were serious for a second. Sadder thing is that if Dems were pushing that narrative you'd be 100 percent on board.

At 3:10:
"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

By that token, there could have been 8 million or more fraudulent votes cast for Trump.

By that token, 20 million fraudulent votes could'v been cast for Hillary.

Pales in comparison to the 38.14 million fraudulent votes that could have been cast for Trump.

"No Matter How You Cut It, Trump Is 3 Electoral Votes Short of a Path to Victory"
No Matter How You Cut It, Trump Is 3 Electoral Votes Short of a Path to Victory

"Trump’s path to an electoral college victory isn’t narrow. It’s nonexistent."
Trump’s path to an electoral college victory isn’t narrow. It’s nonexistent.

"No candidate in recorded history has overcome Trump’s poll deficit this late."
No candidate in recorded history has overcome Trump’s poll deficit this late

Are these the guys who informed you of "the 38.14 million fraudulent votes that could have been cast for Trump."?

It's so sad.... There is no vaccine against stupidity.

C'mon....take off the mask, bruja....
I'll bet you look like something I'd draw with my left hand.

Yet more you don't know about.

Hell, you're one of the leaders in that regard. Case in point, you struggle answering even simple questions. You posted a video of that interview which cuts off Obama in mid-sentence, just before he says, "If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented then you have an even greater reason to vote."

How is that encouraging illegals to vote?

Show me a clip or full transcript if you want an answer.

Nah, I'm not watching a 7 minute video for you. You're not that important. But I laugh that they start off with a cut of her on the phone with her family member. First she acts so excited as if she's talking to God himself; and in truth, Obama pretty much is a god to dumb liberals; but then she says "I'm not asking him; I'm not asking him!" That of course is all part of a big sell. Because she knows exactly what she's going to ask because she's memorized a script. She's not a journalist; she's an actor. Even the advocates at CNN or MSNBC either wouldn't do it or weren't allowed to do it.

But I will say that watching this, confirms further that it's propaganda. She asks a question, they cut it, and then they prepare for the next propaganda question. It's not a real interview. It's a get out the illegal vote campaign.

LOLOLOL

I give you what you ask for and you still whine like a conservative. Typical. Meanwhile, you're basing your idiocy off of a video which cuts Obama off in mid-sentence and just before he points out the importance of citizens voting as illegals can't.

:cuckoo:

Bro, I've watched the main clip in question (undedited). You gave me a sidebar based on a seven minute clip. I'm not going to cater to your laziness. Point to a time mark in the clip and ask your question or I just don't particularly care. And just as importantly, you don't seem to care if you won't do that.

I find the idea that millions of illegals are voting to be much more likely than the liberal counter that illegal voting almost never happens. As a resident of California, I am well aware of what is done for illegals. In some respects, they actually have more rights than the real citizens. It's ridiculous. And I've been to the polls and regularly seen zero enforcement of voting laws with respect to citizenship. I mean, for fuck's sake, my state is giving them driver's licenses and we all know it's quid pro quo. All these phonies like Faun and RealDave can fuck off with their myths. I live this shit every day and I know what the fuck is going on.

And, Democrats make it easy:
"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

RealDave

For years, the Brennan Center has collected research showing that voter fraud is extraordinarily rare. Below is a review of the literature on one subset of voter fraud claims – the allegation that ineligible noncitizens are voting in large numbers.

• Rutgers University political scientist Lorraine C. Minnite has studied voter fraud allegations for more than a decade. She has concluded that voter fraud, including noncitizen voting, is “extremely rare.” In one analysis of the first three years of a Justice Department initiative to uncover voter fraud ending in 2005, she found that there were only 14 convictions of noncitizens for voting.
  • In another study, Minnite examined all complaints of voter misconduct received by the California and Oregon Secretaries of State for more than a decade. California received a total of 28 complaints of noncitizen voting, and Oregon, five. Out of that total, there were only four convictions.
  • In 2007, the Brennan Center for Justice conducted a nationwide survey of a decade of news accounts and other complaints of noncitizen voting. The results showed that allegations of noncitizen voting that prove unfounded are far more common than allegations that turn out to be true. Some of the exaggerated or baseless allegations highlighted in that study include: A 2005 investigation into 1,668 Washington residents with “foreign-sounding names” which turned up no noncitizens; a 2000 investigation into 553 Hawaiians alleged to be improperly registered noncitizens, but none of whom had voted, and 2001 investigation in Milwaukee of 370,000 voting records that found four potential instances of naturalized persons voting before their naturalization date. Even if one accepts all of the allegations of noncitizen voting as true, noncitizens voters would have accounted for between .0002 percent and .017 percent of the votes in the relevant jurisdiction.

• A 2010 survey of Minnesota county attorneys found that, in the 18 months following the 2008 election, only nine incidents of possible noncitizen voting had been investigated out of 2.9 million ballots cast. None of these nine incidents resulted in a conviction.
  • New Mexico’s Secretary of State reviewed that state’s list of 1.2 million voters in 2011. The Secretary of State’s office only referred nine individuals to the Attorney General for investigation about their citizenship status.
  • In a 2013 letter to the North Carolina General Assembly, the Executive Director of the Board of Elections detailed every case of potential voter fraud in the state from 2002 to 2012. In those years, the Board of Elections referred 58 cases of potential noncitizen voting to prosecutors for further investigation. Considering that 19.5 million votes were cast in that time and assuming every allegation were true, noncitizen votes would have amounted to .0003 percent of the total.
  • In a check of the registration rolls in 2013 and 2015, Ohio Secretary of State’s concluded that 44 noncitizens voted in at least one election dating back to 2000. By way of reference, there were 3.26 million ballots cast in Ohio in 2015. “None of these affected the outcome of an election,” Ohio Secretary of State John Husted told The Columbus Dispatch.
  • Iowa spent $250,000 from 2012 to 2014 looking into potential noncitizen voters. They started with 3,000 individuals registered to vote who had at some point identified as noncitizens. That led to investigations of 147 individuals who had cast ballots. After two years of investigation, county attorneys brought charges against just 10 alleged noncitizens.

You said 5.67 million illegals voted. You are so wrong. Yet here you are trying to claim you are right.

I didn't ask you for "statistical relevance"; I asked you what number of illegals you think vote.

"Only 14 convictions for illegal voting"; That's actually high given that enforcement of the law with respect to illegals is non existent. It's like a city having no police force and making no arrests and you telling me that the crime rate is zero. It's utter bull shit in other words.

And "vanishingly rare" isn't even grammatical. You should write to your stooge professor and tell her that.

Also, if you're going to quote someone else's study verbatim, you should put it in quotes. You make it look like you're independently extrapolating when you're not.

And you're woman made more points based on convictions. Convictions and successfully voting illegally are two different animals. I live in the heart of illegal citizen ville. I could go find more illegals who voted in a week of canvasing my own home town than this paid off hack purports.

RealDave

I didn't ask you for "statistical relevance"; I asked you what number of illegals you think vote.

"Only 14 convictions for illegal voting"; That's actually high given that enforcement of the law with respect to illegals is non existent. It's like a city having no police force and making no arrests and you telling me that the crime rate is zero. It's utter bull shit in other words.

And "vanishingly rare" isn't even grammatical. You should write to your stooge professor and tell her that.

Also, if you're going to quote someone else's study verbatim, you should put it in quotes. You make it look like you're independently extrapolating when you're not.

And you're woman made more points based on convictions. Convictions and successfully voting illegally are two different animals. I live in the heart of illegal citizen ville. I could go find more illegals who voted in a week of canvasing my own home town than this paid off hack purports.

I gave you an answer. Fuck you if you don't like it because it was not what you wetre looking for, Ask better questions.

Second, I posted instances where they indeed searched for when people voted illegally. So again, fuck you asshole - learn to read.

You failed to put your "5.67 million" in quotation marks. Did you get that number by doing a study?

RealDave

I seriously doubt your bigotry will help you here.

RealDave

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

"...6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election..."

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?
Quit using one study that was debunked.

You are making an ass out of yourself.

RealDave

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?

Oh, my!

An "is not, issssss nooottttttt!!" post from a Liberal.

BTW, RealDumb.....
How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

OK....now double it.

Now, triple it.

BTW.... You like fish?

Oh, my!

An "is not, issssss nooottttttt!!" post from a Liberal.

BTW, RealDumb.....
How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

Post your source again. I'll show you how it was debunked.

Est., 11 million illegals.

Forum List

Back