URGENT: The Saga Of The Saudi National Who Was Once A "Person of Interest" In Bombing

Listened to the Beck "evidence". Seemed like nothing but innuendo to me. He claims to have evidence, but doesn't really provide anyway, just a litany of "why did this happen, why did that happen?" I thought he was supposed to tell us something! He really didn't, IMO.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings | Video | TheBlaze.com

All that build up for nothing more than a great big "why?"

There's a bunch of explanations as to why (all of them viable), pick your poison.

I agree. I still don't know what he is getting at. He said, Now we know? No we don't! We are still at square one. I don't believe the Saudis have any connection to this one at all.

What, exactly, is your point?

its really pretty simple:

who is this guy?

why did the obama admin rush to deport him?

why did obama have an unscheduled meeting with the saudi ambassador just before the deportation order was issued?

another cover up to protect the flow of saudi oil? while we let our oil sit in the ground?

Questions aren't points. Something Beck doesn't seem to understand

You do realize the above is a ridiculous ad hominem attack and has nothing to do with the veracity of Beck's statements, don't you?

Please say you do.

I hate to think you're serious.

The point is that Glenn Beck has no credibility, and he offers no verifiable evidence that anything in his tale is true.
Does the actual letter from the congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security carry any weight?

This "actual letter" does NOT verify the assertions in the Glenn Beck tale. It asks for clarification, and the Feds basically responded that the story was nuts.

The point is that Glenn Beck has no credibility, and he offers no verifiable evidence that anything in his tale is true.
Does the actual letter from the congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security carry any weight?

This "actual letter" does NOT verify the assertions in the Glenn Beck tale. It asks for clarification, and the Feds basically responded that the story was nuts.

"feds" = obama administration. nuff said. they have lied about everything else, why do you think they are telling the truth about this?

Check out the mods who have piped in here. They want to reserve judgement. How calm and measured.

You have to be an idiot to listen to something that Beck says and believe it. This place is full of idiots.

Forum List

Back