US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

So do for people what you say should be done for people with your own money and prove your claimed compassion. How does it feel to be a liar by saying you care but doing nothing to show it?

You pay no taxes. You have no job. Just what the fuck is it that you think you are contributing?

I'll need proof of those two claims. I contribute in order that you continue to get your food stamp money and have a place to live in Section 8 housing.

Education is a good investment for the Country. Red States show us what happens without education.

Then let the parents of those kids prove to me their kid is one by providing college for their own children.

Good point...College education should be reserved only for those who can afford it

College education should be for those who have demonstrated the academic prowess to have excelled in High School.

Unfortunately, College is now a "corporation" that has dumbed itself down to accept anyone. It was never like this until the middle 80s, when these "geniuses" figured out that they could turn a buck by admitting everyone.

The result? Idiots with degrees that can't find South America on a map.

You never went to college did you?

I graduated from one with two degrees that wouldn't look at your application.

One of those prison GED schools?

Obama has been providing people with his own money? If he hadn't let it go up so high, it wouldn't have to come down. It's still higher by over 10 million than under ANY other President.
Except it was Bush destroying the economy that drove it up in the first place, as you well know.
It happened during Obama's time in office. It's his. If Obama is so good, why hasn't it come way down? He's had almost 8 years.
But you don't blame Bush for his destroying the economy in 2007 while HE was "in office"!!!!!
You prove the adage that you can't be a hypocrite if you aren't a CON$ervative.

But you place no blame on the Democrat Congress that passed laws during that time. You blame one person because he was in office yet you refuse to blame Obama when food stamp user increased 70% while he is in office. You prove what I've said about Liberals for years. It's not (fill in the blank) when you do it only when the other guy does.

Interesting

Which specific laws did the Democratic Congress pass in 2007?

Do you want a specific list or are you going to argue they didn't pass any?

Go to congress.gov and you can look up every law passed during the 110th Congress. Happy reading.

Then let the parents of those kids prove to me their kid is one by providing college for their own children.

Good point...College education should be reserved only for those who can afford it

College education should be for those who have demonstrated the academic prowess to have excelled in High School.

Unfortunately, College is now a "corporation" that has dumbed itself down to accept anyone. It was never like this until the middle 80s, when these "geniuses" figured out that they could turn a buck by admitting everyone.

Since GED has nothing to do with college, your statement is stupid much like you.

Since GED has nothing to do with college, your statement is stupid much like you.

It reflects the intellectual complexity of what you post

Except it was Bush destroying the economy that drove it up in the first place, as you well know.
It happened during Obama's time in office. It's his. If Obama is so good, why hasn't it come way down? He's had almost 8 years.
But you don't blame Bush for his destroying the economy in 2007 while HE was "in office"!!!!!

But you place no blame on the Democrat Congress that passed laws during that time. You blame one person because he was in office yet you refuse to blame Obama when food stamp user increased 70% while he is in office. You prove what I've said about Liberals for years. It's not (fill in the blank) when you do it only when the other guy does.

Interesting

Go to congress.gov and you can look up every law passed during the 110th Congress. Happy reading.

Give me one that influenced the Great Bush Recession of 2008

It reflects the intellectual complexity of what you post

It was stupid statement you made for which you now try to cover. Proves what I said about not looking at your application. When you put down GED as your level of education, they'd laugh.

Interesting

You can't keep moving the goalposts. You asked for specific laws. I provided all of them. Sorry, you lose because you missed the kick.

Wow, it only took how many years now? If I remember correctly (and I do), we were told 2010 was the summer of recovery. Hey, we're only 6 years late.

This isn't a recovery.

1943-73 USA is manufacturer to the world. Trade and labor policies kept wages/benefits high - workers participated fully in the prosperity made off their backs. The father could support his entire family, allowing the mother to stay home and raise the kids.

1974 - 80: Oil shock > stagflation = high unemployment and high inflation.

1980-2016: Big business captures the Republican Party. They want a lower cost of production (higher profits). Ronald Reagan convinced us that we can no longer afford the tax, regulatory and labor policies that created the postwar middle class.

Reaganomics imposes neoliberal reforms on the economy based around lowering the labor/tax/regulatory costs imposed on capital. New Trade Laws enable outsourcing, enabling American capitalists to scour the globe for the cheapest labor costs. This put downward pressure on wages as American workers were forced to compete with Taiwanese sweatshops.

American deindustrialization. Factories close as manufacturing is sent to Asia. Inner cities have large superfluous populations without jobs. Crime explodes.

America shifts from an empire of production to empire of consumption. Shopping malls sprout up everywhere, offering low wage retail job that don't pay enough to survive. Shopping malls become cathedrals of false needs and shallow consumption, catering to struggling Americans waiving credit cards. After shipping the jobs to more profitable labor markets, Reagan leads the transition from wage-based consumption to debt-based consumption.

American families borrow like never before to make up for lost jobs and stagnant wages. Clinton strengthens the forces of low-wage globalization with NAFTA (which was the completion of Reagan/Bush's Superhighway, which envisioned North America as a borderless web of free trade, allowing wealthy capitalists to send production to whichever regional workforce would work for less. This policy successfully drives wages to the bottom, making it more imperative that hard working families embrace massive debt to stay afloat).

2000-2008: After 30 years of debt-based consumption, we had to hawk the last thing left with any value our homes. New tools of financialization enable Americans to turn their homes into ATMs. Bush declares Wild West mortgage lending, which further stimulates a dead economy with fake bubblized money.

2008: The economy finally explodes. Credit markets freeze. Americans have borrowed themselves into a nightmare.

2016: Obama has the longest stretch of job creation in 50 years - but the jobs suck because the forces unleashed by globalization have ended the high wage structure of the postwar years. The game is over. There is no good news. The only jobs to come back are ones where our workers have underbid Mexican or Taiwanese slaves. Capital has won.

Last edited:

Interesting

You can't keep moving the goalposts. You asked for specific laws. I provided all of them. Sorry, you lose because you missed the kick.
You threw shit against the wall in the hopes something would stick

There were no legislative actions the Dems took in 2007 that could have caused the Great Bush Recession in 2008

No...not at all....I just have a brain, and learned how to use it....

You must be sitting on your "brain".

1000+ posts in a couple weeks? Get a fucking job.

Maybe he's like me......worked for the same company 41 years then retired with a pension. Add our pensions and social security for a combined 84 years of company service, my wife and I bring in about $6,200 a month and don't strike a lick at a snake. We have over $250K in our IRA's......we've never withdrawn a cent from them.

Last edited:

Interesting

You threw shit against the wall in the hopes something would stick

There were no legislative actions the Dems took in 2007 that could have caused the Great Bush Recession in 2008

I answered your question. You refuse to acknowledge the truth.

When are you getting your GED?

He tried and couldn't pass.

He tried and couldn't pass.

You two dipshits spend all day arguing with a guy that you don't believe even has a GED.

And he kicks your asses and makes you all look like the fools your are.

That must mean you all dropped out of school at what...the third grade?
LMAO
We are laughing at him, not with him....:lol:

You're on-line degree seems quite stressed most days.....

I have noticed that lessor educated people such as yourself always think you are "winning" even while taking an ass whipping.

Something about a lack of critical thinking skills resulting from leaving school in the third grade.

I have noticed that lessor educated people such as yourself always think you are "winning" even while taking an ass whipping.

Something about a lack of critical thinking skills resulting from leaving school in the third grade.

I noticed the piece of shit like you talk about other people's asses getting kicked when you couldn't kick your own ass, figuratively or literally.

Forum List

Back