US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

On another break from your menial labor job? Get back to work, son.

What's the matter boy? You couldn't get hired for any job. Menial or not.

But don't you worry about my job. Just suffice it to say I have one (job) and you don't. Which isn't surprising. I work hard and you're a lazy fuck.

But don't you worry about my job. Just suffice it to say I have one (job) and you don't. Which isn't surprising. I work hard and you're a lazy fuck.

You work hard? Now, that's funny. Walking to the mailbox to collect a check isn't working.

.gov employee? :lol:

Maybe he thinks getting a handout check from the government means he works for them.

Trying to teach morons like you what reality is all abou

Reality? Reality is you ought to have a job. So I don't have to pay for your sorry ass.

However, if you have been the failure in the work force that you have been as an "educator", you are long term unemployed.

Must be Obama's fault. Right?

Trying to teach morons like you what reality is all abou

Reality? Reality is you ought to have a job. So I don't have to pay for your sorry ass.

However, if you have been the failure in the work force that you have been as an "educator", you are long term unemployed.

Must be Obama's fault. Right?

You don't. If you want to claim you do, prove it motherfucker. I must warn you that you'll be embarrassed trying.

I haven't failed as an "educator". I've done the best that can be done with stupid pieces of shit like you. If you can't learn any better than you have, it's your fault for being too stupid to be taught.

Yeah, thanks to Bush destroying the economy he passed to Obama, but unlike Bush who increased food stamp use his entire reign, Obama has been reducing food stamp use since the end of 2011.

Obama has been providing people with his own money? If he hadn't let it go up so high, it wouldn't have to come down. It's still higher by over 10 million than under ANY other President.
Except it was Bush destroying the economy that drove it up in the first place, as you well know.
It happened during Obama's time in office. It's his. If Obama is so good, why hasn't it come way down? He's had almost 8 years.
But you don't blame Bush for his destroying the economy in 2007 while HE was "in office"!!!!!
You prove the adage that you can't be a hypocrite if you aren't a CON$ervative.

But you place no blame on the Democrat Congress that passed laws during that time. You blame one person because he was in office yet you refuse to blame Obama when food stamp user increased 70% while he is in office. You prove what I've said about Liberals for years. It's not (fill in the blank) when you do it only when the other guy does.
Thank you for confirming your hypocrisy. YOU blame Obama simply because he was in office when the bulk of the Bush damage hit, but blame the Dem Congress while Bush was in office even though you cannot name even one single bill that the Dems passed over a GOP filibuster and a Bush veto!

Obama has been providing people with his own money? If he hadn't let it go up so high, it wouldn't have to come down. It's still higher by over 10 million than under ANY other President.
Except it was Bush destroying the economy that drove it up in the first place, as you well know.
It happened during Obama's time in office. It's his. If Obama is so good, why hasn't it come way down? He's had almost 8 years.
But you don't blame Bush for his destroying the economy in 2007 while HE was "in office"!!!!!

But you place no blame on the Democrat Congress that passed laws during that time. You blame one person because he was in office yet you refuse to blame Obama when food stamp user increased 70% while he is in office. You prove what I've said about Liberals for years. It's not (fill in the blank) when you do it only when the other guy does.
Thank you for confirming your hypocrisy. YOU blame Obama simply because he was in office when the bulk of the Bush damage hit, but blame the Dem Congress while Bush was in office even though you cannot name even one single bill that the Dems passed over a GOP filibuster and a Bush veto!

I'm using the same outlook the left used when 9/11 occurred. They blamed Bush BECAUSE he was in office. Now, when something happens under Obama's watch, you want to blame the person that wasn't in office. At least be consistent or shove your head back up Obama's ass.

I'm using the same outlook the left used when 9/11 occurred. They blamed Bush BECAUSE he was in office. Now, when something happens under Obama's watch, you want to blame the person that wasn't in office. At least be consistent or shove your head back up Obama's ass.
Bush had an over 80% approval rate after 9-11 and Dems in Congress gave him whatever he needed

Hardly looks like he was blamed

Bush had an over 80% approval rate after 9-11 and Dems in Congress gave him whatever he needed

I didn't mention anything about Congress.

Interesting

Which specific laws did the Democratic Congress pass in 2007?

Do you want a specific list or are you going to argue they didn't pass any?

Go to congress.gov and you can look up every law passed during the 110th Congress. Happy reading.

Give me one that influenced the Great Bush Recession of 2008

You can't keep moving the goalposts. You asked for specific laws. I provided all of them. Sorry, you lose because you missed the kick.
You threw shit against the wall in the hopes something would stick

There were no legislative actions the Dems took in 2007 that could have caused the Great Bush Recession in 2008

I answered your question. You refuse to acknowledge the truth.
I found IT! I found it!
H.R. 342 (110th): To designate the United States courthouse located at 555 Independence Street in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, as the “Rush Hudson Limbaugh, Sr. United States Courthouse”.
Sponsor: Rep. Jo Ann Emerson [R-MO8, 1997-2013]
Introduced: Jan 9, 2007
Enacted — Signed by the President: Mar 21, 2007

Go to congress.gov and you can look up every law passed during the 110th Congress. Happy reading.

You can't keep moving the goalposts. You asked for specific laws. I provided all of them. Sorry, you lose because you missed the kick.

There were no legislative actions the Dems took in 2007 that could have caused the Great Bush Recession in 2008

I found IT! I found it!
H.R. 342 (110th): To designate the United States courthouse located at 555 Independence Street in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, as the “Rush Hudson Limbaugh, Sr. United States Courthouse”.

Still trying to blame Bush for the inability of the unqualified negro to do his job?

I didn't mention anything about Congress.

Bush had 80% approval after 9-11
Doesn't look like he was taking much blame

Sorry, but the Right already Blamed Clinton for that as well as the First Bush II Recession months before that on Clinton, establishing that everything that happens on Bush's watch is someone else's fault.

I found IT! I found it!
No wonder they didn't have time to approve a Supreme Court Justice

Forum List

Back