US attorney says government will seek federal charges against Kate Steinle's killer

the federal charge, is having or owning a gun while here illegally... not much so called justice...
Quite a lot of justice actually for the Steinles if it puts away this five time deported heroin dealer. Of course from your perspective I can see justice is only applicable if this piece of filth gets away with murder, literally.

and since he didn't own the gun, and had just 'found it', then the Fed is likely wasting time and money, with the charge.... he'll likely get off...
That's his story, anyway. In possession of a stolen BLM pistol and gunpowder residue on his hand. Yeah....he just "found" the gun and then it just went off, somehow and he swears he never touched the weapon
but the test for nitrate residue tells another story.

What do you gain by backing this piece of shit? Besides personal satisfaction, I mean.
DIScerning the truth and actual facts are important, it has nothing at all to do with any kind of support, or backing ya mental midget! :lol: .Get a grip! Lying or making up crap to satisfy your own preconceived ideas does no one, any good. RATIONAL people use facts, examine evidence, etc. to determine TRUTH... it is a normal process, for the sane.... ;)

DIScerning the truth and actual facts are important, it has nothing at all to do with any kind of support, or backing ya mental midget! :lol: .Get a grip! Lying or making up crap to satisfy your own preconceived ideas does no one, any good. RATIONAL people use facts, examine evidence, etc. to determine TRUTH... it is a normal process, for the sane..
This is a funny rant coming from you
Facts ARE very important. That's why I corrected you when you claimed that no gunpowder residue was found
on Garcia Zarate.

If you can actually find a single instance where I lied please let me know. I would hate to be operating on your level of stupidity and ignorance (Wonder who left the gun on the pier?).
Do you always implicitly trust the word of a heroin dealer and five time deportee because he's obviously so morally upstanding and honest? Or are you just that stupid?

You aren't worth the time but I just wanted to let you know what a loathsome moron and piece of trash I think you are.

Last edited:
DIScerning the truth and actual facts are important, it has nothing at all to do with any kind of support, or backing ya mental midget! :lol: .Get a grip! Lying or making up crap to satisfy your own preconceived ideas does no one, any good. RATIONAL people use facts, examine evidence, etc. to determine TRUTH... it is a normal process, for the sane..
This is a funny rant coming from you
Facts ARE very important. That's why I corrected you when you claimed that no gunpowder residue was found
on Garcia Zarate.

If you can actually find a single instance where I lied please let me know. I would hate to be operating on your level of stupidity and ignorance (Wonder who left the gun on the pier?).
Do you always implicitly trust the word of a heroin dealer and five time deportee because he's obviously so morally upstanding and honest? Or are you just that stupid?

You aren't worth the time but I just wanted to let you know what a loathsome moron and piece of trash I think you are.
What did the jury of 12 decide, after reviewing all of the evidence against him that was presented to them in his trial?

Do you have a link on their being gun residue on his hand? Or a link to the trial transcripts? I could have missed them if you posted them earlier......

edit:

I found a link that explained more... which I have not read completely yet... still have not located the trial and appeal transcripts for the California trial but it looks like there are links in this article that I can hunt them down with...

but the federal trial for gun possession coming up in January possibly could have a different result on the possession charge, though it seems like a hard task.

We can all agree that Katie should be alive right now. Most of us can agree that García Zárate should not have been there. Beyond that, the facts are for a jury to decide. And that’s all the California Court of Appeal said.

Katie Steinle’s Killer Wins Appeal - Ordinary Times

My other question is whether he was charged with a felony for entering the country illegally after doing so 5 times, that you all are saying he had done.... I believe the first time an illegal enters it is a misdemeanor, but the second time doing so, after being deported the first time, is a felony... is this only a federal crime so it would have to be the federal gvt trying him?

Last edited:
What did the jury of 12 decide, after reviewing all of the evidence against him that was presented to them in his trial?

Do you have a link on their being gun residue on his hand? Or a link to the trial transcripts? I could have missed them if you posted them earlier......
Yes I do have a link about the gun powder residue issue and already posted it but here is another one with lots of good background information. Steinle Jury: It Was the Gun’s Fault - The K-Var Armory

Justice is supposed to be just not vindictive.
So full of shit! Katie Steinle still has not received her justice. Now that the US Justice Dept. has taken things out of the hands of the corrupt biased SF courts she just may get that justice you want to deny her.

January 2020 in a federal courtroom in San Francisco can't come soon enough for Katie Steinle and her family.
He claimed he had found the gun moments before, wrapped in cloth beneath the bench on which he was sitting. The shot ricocheted off the concrete deck of the pier striking the victim in the back.

He claimed he had found the gun moments before, wrapped in cloth beneath the bench on which he was sitting. The shot ricocheted off the concrete deck of the pier striking the victim in the back.
You don't deserve a reply but if you believe the self serving tale of a felon drug dealer and five time deportee with gunpowder residue discovered on his hand then your opinion is worthless and you would rather take the word of a scumbag than scientific proof. Your opinion is rendered meaningless by your own claims.

You don't deserve a reply but if you believe the self serving tale of a felon drug dealer and five time deportee with gunpowder residue discovered on his hand then your opinion is worthless and you would rather take the word of a scumbag than scientific proof. Your opinion is rendered meaningless by your own claims.
it has to be intentional for it to be murder. and, he would have residue because he did fire the gun.

That's his story, anyway. In possession of a stolen BLM pistol and gunpowder residue on his hand. Yeah....he just "found" the gun and then it just went off, somehow and he swears he never touched the weapon
The gun shot residue tells a different story of yours, and exonerates him
You are telling a lie about the gun shot residue found on him. Why LIE? They found 1 particle of gun shot residue on his hands....

1 particle of GSR.

2000 PARTICLES of GSR, ON YOUR HANDS SHOWS YOU HAVE SHOT THE GUN.

1 particle of Gun Shot Residue, PROVES he DID NOT shoot the gun. And this is why he was acquitted of Murder and manslaughter.

It was not because of 12 American citizens in California sitting on the jury made a bad decision because they love illegals, you dufus!

Gun Shot Residue Testing - Is it Still a Viable Form of Physical Evidence?

U.S. gun laws will let him walk. The NRA's made sure of that.
Lying bastard! The NRA has supported mandatory prison time for using guns in crime. The filthy lib scum rejects it every time!

Chicago PD Made 53 Weekend Felony Gun Arrests, Judges Let Them Out Of Jail - Blue Lives Matter

^^Show how the NRA is responsible for this, liar!
Helping flood the nation with unknown hundreds of millions of firearms. Too easy. Maybe you'll do better with your next try.
You do know you have to go through a back ground check, before you can buy a gun?

Lying bastard! The NRA has supported mandatory prison time for using guns in crime. The filthy lib scum rejects it every time!

Chicago PD Made 53 Weekend Felony Gun Arrests, Judges Let Them Out Of Jail - Blue Lives Matter

Helping flood the nation with unknown hundreds of millions of firearms. Too easy. Maybe you'll do better with your next try.
You do know you have to go through a back ground check, before you can buy a gun?
EXCEPT from a private seller.... then there is no background check.

You are telling a lie about the gun shot residue found on him. Why LIE? They found 1 particle of gun shot residue on his hands....

1 particle of GSR.

1 particle of Gun Shot Residue, PROVES he DID NOT shoot the gun. And this is why he was acquitted of Murder and manslaughter.

It was not because of 12 American citizens in California sitting on the jury made a bad decision because they love illegals, you dufus!

The heroin dealer Garcia Zarate is not exonerated at all by a low GSR count, speaking of lies.

"As you might expect with flour, GSR particles are easily lost. After about three hours, most of the residue is gone. After six hours, it's not unusual for only a handful of particles or less to remain. Twelve hours in, forensic analysts may not recover any residue at all." One bullet wound, two weapons, one tiny particle of gunshot residue on alleged attempted murderer's hand | The Western Star

Garcia Zarate fled the scene after shooting Steinle and was arrested some time later. How much later? Enough time to diminish the amount of GSR on this felon? I wish I knew. It's certain you don't know.

The point is moot because he will be convicted on federal firearm charges
as a career criminal, illegal immigrant and a criminal in possession of a stolen firearm.
Jose Garcia Zarate Epitomizes America’s Broken Immigration System

He could easily do fifteen years or more. I vote for much more.

He was acquitted of murder by 12 supposed American citizens because they
gave him and his story every benefit of the doubt because they were predisposed, obviously, to take the word of
a felon drug dealer and five time deportee rather than that of the prosecutor and who knows what sort of case he
put forward as a San Francisco prosecutor?

I would love to get a transcript of the trial. Thanks for getting back to me though I can't say it surpassed my expectations.
It was exactly what I expected

No sorry, I can't do any better than the truth because i'm not a gutless liar like you.

EXCEPT from a private seller.... then there is no background check.
Well, why doesn't the government give us access to the database so we can do a background check? It sounds to me like they don't want to stop criminals from getting guns.

But look, I'll tell you one thing that will brighten your day. Since the mid 90's I have bought many guns all from gun stores and never had to undergo a background check.

1 particle of GSR.

why should we take the "bound for Hell false witness bearing right wing", seriously?

1 particle of GSR.

why should we take the "bound for Hell false witness bearing right wing", seriously?
^^^Goebbels.

1 particle of GSR.

^^^Goebbels.
there is no double jeopardy in the US. silly right wingers.

1 particle of GSR.

^^^Goebbels.
Can't help but spew bullshit can you cockroach?

1 particle of GSR.

^^^Goebbels.
Can't help but spew bullshit can you cockroach?
what are you alleging, rebel?

Because Garcia Zarate was a lifetime criminal heroin dealer felon and five time deportee. That's why, a-hole! Everipedia

He came our from under a rock and now he'll be a guest of the US Prison Bureau for at least fifteen years though that's not nearly enough. He ought to die in prison. Hopefully he will.

Forum List

Back