US Department of Interior is still going after Bundy through the courts

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I received this response from my Senator today concerning Cliven Bundy, the greatest welfare recipient in the US. It is a response to Senator Warner from the Department of Interior. I asked the Senator what the future plans were to deal with the Welfare King.

Dear Senator Warner:

Thank you for your letter on behalf of your constituents regarding illegal cattle grazing in Clark County, Nevada. As you are aware, Cliven Bundy has been illegally grazing his cattle on public lands for more than 20 years. This has resulted in resource damage to public lands and more than $1 million in fees and fines owed to the American people. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and National Park Service (N PS) made repeated attempts to resolve this matter with Mr. Bundy over
the last many years.

The cattle gather was a last resort. Two separate orders issued by the Federal District Court for the District of Nevada in July 2013 and October 2013 directed Cliven Bundy to immediately remove his cattle from public lands, and further ordered the BLM and NPS to gather his cattle if he failed to comply with the court orders. In response to serious concerns for public and employee safety, the BLM and NPS ended the cattle gather operation on April 12, 2014. We will continue to pursue this matter through the
legal system.

If you have additional concerns, please contact me at 202-208-3801, or your staff may contact Patrick Wilkinson, Chief of BLM’s Legislative Affairs Division, at 202-912-7421. We
appreciate your interest in this matter.

Sincerely,

Steven A. Ellis
Deputy Director, Operations

So while Bundy will have his gun toting thugs at his side, the US Government will have the courts and the rule of law. You RW loons are supporting a criminal. Yes, you are all such law abiding, God fearing people...who support the King of Welfare.

Forum List

Back