US forces launch raid in Syria

That's because you suffer from TDS..... believe me tard if Trump was killing kids as fast as Joe we would still be hearing about it today....take off the blinders....carpet bombing troops in the field of battle is not killing kids...
4xxdkz.jpg

6 kids added to the 11 kids 8 months ago...yeah...that's a good way to win this war on terror....I imagine we look pretty bad today outside of America....so who is next?...the most deadly thing in the world...Biden with sinking polls numbers....
Pro-ISIS? You sound like it. Any terrorist group over President Biden, eh?

Can you post a link where Trump ordered a special forces mission on a non combatant that killed women and children?...
I'll wait....
Dead civilians are dead civilians, dumbass.

But here you go:

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

Now...where else would you like to move the goalposts?

I'm done with you blood thirsty libs...imagine that...blood thirsty liberals...look what TDS has done to you....I'm going to the club to get drunk....

Still waiting for any BDS dipshit to show us where they started a topic bemoaning Trump's killing of civilians.

Dead civilians are dead civilians, dumbass.

But here you go:

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

Now...where else would you like to move the goalposts?
Big difference from an active battle when our troops are in harms way than a sneak attack on a guy's home with his family inside...come on man....

...he says in a topic started by a BDS rube.
Big difference from an active battle when our troops are in harms way than a sneak attack on a guy's home with his family inside...come on man...

Big difference from an active battle when our troops are in harms way than a sneak attack on a guy's home with his family inside...come on man....
Sneak attack. :lol:

So you don't think there were "sneak attacks" in the past 20 years of the War on Terra? Really? Just how far are you willing to take this willful blindness, rube?

Jesus, you are pathetic.

The guy saw them coming and blew himself and his family up.

Big difference from an active battle when our troops are in harms way than a sneak attack on a guy's home with his family inside...come on man...
Hey dumbshit. Guess how al-Qurayshi's predecessor died?

He died the exact same way. He blew himself up during a sneak attack by US forces.

You just keep digging that hole you're in to reinforce your delusions, bud.

Forum List

Back