US general tell British Special forces to quit rescuing people, You're making us look bad.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Clusterfuck Joe has singlehandedly destroyed the reputation of the US with all our allies, while making us the laughingstock of every terrorist on the planet.

I’m sure some braindead Budenista Cultist will try to claim Trump did that.

The Brits can see clearly the failure of Biden in Afghanistan, and yes, they are concerned.

And for the US General to say that they are making them look bad is staggering! disgusting!

What sort of human beings have the US Generals become under this fraudulent Administration?

Total worms.

I understand that the commanding general of the 82nd Airborne Division has told the commander of the British special forces at the Kabul airport to cease operations beyond the airport perimeter.

That doesn't even rise to the level of bad journalism

I understand that the commanding general of the 82nd Airborne Division has told the commander of the British special forces at the Kabul airport to cease operations beyond the airport perimeter.

That doesn't even rise to the level of bad journalism
You really have no clue who is in charge, do you?

1629766962288.png

The brits are doing a tiny fraction of what we are. They are also free to take up that pointless forever war anytime and send as much of their youth to die for nothing as they like.

The Brits can see clearly the failure of Biden in Afghanistan, and yes, they are concerned.

And for the US General to say that they are making them look bad is staggering! disgusting!

What sort of human beings have the US Generals become under this fraudulent Administration?

Total worms.

Almost all generals are worms. For the most part, in order to make it to that rank you have to be a spineless politician in a military uniform. General Patton was right when he said "this is the last time people like that (the political class) will ever put stars on the shoulder of a person like me."

Almost all generals are worms. For the most part, in order to make it to that rank you have to be a spineless politician in a military uniform. General Patton was right when he said "this is the last time people like that (the political class) will ever put stars on the shoulder of a person like me."
I would disagree regarding Gen Schwarzkopf

Forum List

Back