US general tell British Special forces to quit rescuing people, You're making us look bad.

Almost all generals are worms. For the most part, in order to make it to that rank you have to be a spineless politician in a military uniform. General Patton was right when he said "this is the last time people like that (the political class) will ever put stars on the shoulder of a person like me."

I hear you.

But, there are generals ....and then, there are GENERALS.

This woke generals are pure shit, they are full of hot air.......... unlike some of the American Generals in the past.

1629771289943.png

I would disagree regarding Gen Schwarzkopf

Eh, I know the Schwarzkopf family, was friends with his daughter Jessica years ago (she is a wild child, really cool girl) and I just can't analogize him to Patton. He used to make his detail drive him around all over town on pointless errands with no regard for them, they did not like him. But point taken, he had more spine than any of the other recent commanding generals.

I was also friends with Jill Kelly, who ended up exposing general Petraeus as a worm. Also a pretty fun chica.

Go for it retard. You're making claims. Back them up
I read every moronic thing you post and you're the master of backing up articles that are actually rumors.
We'll simply wait for the next "article" to be posted by anyone and I'll crush your non-existent brain.

I hear you.

But, there are generals ....and then, there are GENERALS.

This woke generals are pure shit, they are full of hot air.......... unlike some of the American Generals in the past.

View attachment 530007

Yeah I agree, I was talking about modern generals not the ones from the World War II era. Totally different animal once politics invaded the military ranks.

Eh, I know the Schwarzkopf family, was friends with his daughter Jessica years ago (she is a wild child, really cool girl) and I just can't analogize him to Patton. He used to make his detail drive him around all over town on pointless errands with no regard for them, they did not like him. But point taken, he had more spine than any of the other recent commanding generals.

I was also friends with Jill Kelly, who ended up exposing general Petraeus as a worm. Also a pretty fun chica.
I was thinking he seemed like the kind of General the troops would follow regardless. A man's man, unlike the woke dipshits we have now.

Yeah I agree, I was talking about modern generals not the ones from the World War II era. Totally different animal once politics invaded the military ranks.

Modern woke generals are shit.

WW2 Generals are the real thing.

Big difference there.

That said, I had the honor of representing the commanding General of all activated reserve troops in Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom, from the 143d Sustainment Command. That is one stand up individual if I ever knew one, he has my utmost respect. Now retired, he was a beacon in what is otherwise a swamp of upper brass.

Forum List

Back