US Hate preacher gets another gig cancelled

They have been condemning us as "straight arrows" since the days of Sodom.

All the way since Sodom?

Thank goodness there are some like you who still support those good old timey values like a father offering up his underaged girls to be gang raped and then impregnating them, himself, in a drunken orgy later on.

Maybe you aren't so vanilla after all!

The historical record is crystal clear, Dog.

Almighty God was so pissed off that the Gay Community in Sodom wanted to engage in assrapery with His holy angels, that he burned the city with fire as well as brimstone.
There is no historical record. There is only a story told by ancient Jews and passed down when Peter and Paul created a new religion called Christianity.

This particular story involves a Father offering his young daughters to be gang raped by the crowd. You have not objected to that. The story also says that they got him drunk and he impregnated them subsequently. You have not objected to that.

I happen to find it a bit odd that a person can be such a believer as to sanction these acts simply because they have been trained to hate gay people. Even if you DO believe this ancient tale, the issue is one of rape, not consensual sex, is it not? Anybody capable of moral reasoning should be able to distinguish between behavior that is voluntary and that with is violative.

Franklin Graham threatens arena with legal action as they cancel yet another stop on his ‘hate speech’ tour

US hate preacher Franklin Graham has reportedly threatened legal action against a Scottish venue after it cancelled one of his performances due to homophobia concerns.

The Trump-supporting preacher, who is known for praising Vladimir Putin’s anti-gay laws and blaming gay people for a “moral 9/11”, is set to visit the UK at the start of Pride Month in June as part of an eight-day evangelist tour.

So far three venues have cancelled his performances as a result of growing backlash led by LGBT+ activists. The latest to withdraw was Glasgow’s SEC Arena, which confirmed on January 29 it was cancelling due to “recent adverse publicity”.

I dont know why we are letting this freak into the country. He just makes a living out of hate.

You Brits really hate free speech, don’t ya?

Franklin Graham threatens arena with legal action as they cancel yet another stop on his ‘hate speech’ tour

US hate preacher Franklin Graham has reportedly threatened legal action against a Scottish venue after it cancelled one of his performances due to homophobia concerns.

The Trump-supporting preacher, who is known for praising Vladimir Putin’s anti-gay laws and blaming gay people for a “moral 9/11”, is set to visit the UK at the start of Pride Month in June as part of an eight-day evangelist tour.

So far three venues have cancelled his performances as a result of growing backlash led by LGBT+ activists. The latest to withdraw was Glasgow’s SEC Arena, which confirmed on January 29 it was cancelling due to “recent adverse publicity”.

I dont know why we are letting this freak into the country. He just makes a living out of hate.

We love it. But we dont whine like bitches when others dont share our views.

No room at the inn for Franky boy.
Every single UK venue has now dropped hate preacher Franklin Graham

You whine like a bitch all the time about people who don’t share your viewpoints. You supporting the above example of social justice harassment and terrorism is a perfect example.

No, you don't "whine" at all, you all just prevent them from speaking publicly if their teachings in regards to taking it in caboose are different than yours.

Do you think this kind of move makes Sodomy more popular and acceptable?
Sigh. Nobody is preventing him from spewing his bile. But nobody wants to provide him with a platform either. What rights does he have to be provided with a platform ?

No, you don't "whine" at all, you all just prevent them from speaking publicly if their teachings in regards to taking it in caboose are different than yours.

Sigh. Nobody is preventing him from spewing his bile. But nobody wants to provide him with a platform either. What rights does he have to be provided with a platform ?

NO ONE IS FOOLED BY YOUR SHIT, NOT EVEN YOURSELF.

He signed contracts for the venues in question.

BTW, the Grahams have had various crusades in the UK since 1954 without incident.

BTW, the Grahams have had various crusades in the UK since 1954 without incident.
The world has moved on since then.

The world has moved on since then.

You may be right, the world seems to be regressing to where we were during the time of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Having a logical opinion is hate? Hmm

All of the venues graham booked for his tour in England have canceled on him. One had a petition written up and signed to prevent him from speaking at one venue.

I believe in free speech. However this isn't the US and these are privately owned venues so the owners have the right to pick and choose who speaks in their venues. They should show some support for freedom of speech but like I stated, this isn't the US.

graham says they will find new venues for him to speak.

I don't agree with anything graham says or does.

Evangelist preacher Franklin Graham planned a seven-city UK tour. All seven venues have dropped him

All of the venues graham booked for his tour in England have canceled on him. One had a petition written up and signed to prevent him from speaking at one venue.

I believe in free speech. However this isn't the US and these are privately owned venues so the owners have the right to pick and choose who speaks in their venues. They should show some support for freedom of speech but like I stated, this isn't the US.

Evangelist preacher Franklin Graham planned a seven-city UK tour. All seven venues have dropped him

it takes a lot of hate to stop someone else from voicing their views,,,

Maybe him and his cover band refused to play Free Bird.....
z-free-bird.png

I mean what is the use of going to a hillbilly concert if they aren't playing some Lynyrd...

Franklin has no excuse for his hate. His dad learned the hard way and warned against what Franklin is doing. Getting far too close to politics.

Franklin has no excuse for his hate. His dad learned the hard way and warned against what Franklin is doing. Getting far too close to politics.

that only means englands hate is more than his,,,

silencing a difference of opinion doesnt make them right,,,it makes them what they claim to fight against,,,

When one voices hate, you can expect to get hate right back.

Forum List

Back