US Hate preacher gets another gig cancelled

All of the venues graham booked for his tour in England have canceled on him. One had a petition written up and signed to prevent him from speaking at one venue.

I believe in free speech. However this isn't the US and these are privately owned venues so the owners have the right to pick and choose who speaks in their venues. They should show some support for freedom of speech but like I stated, this isn't the US.

graham says they will find new venues for him to speak.

I don't agree with anything graham says or does.

Evangelist preacher Franklin Graham planned a seven-city UK tour. All seven venues have dropped him

it takes a lot of hate to stop someone else from voicing their views,,,

Franklin has no excuse for his hate. His dad learned the hard way and warned against what Franklin is doing. Getting far too close to politics.

that only means englands hate is more than his,,,

silencing a difference of opinion doesnt make them right,,,it makes them what they claim to fight against,,,

He hasn't been silenced. Venues have simply told him to not bring his hate there.

All of the venues graham booked for his tour in England have canceled on him. One had a petition written up and signed to prevent him from speaking at one venue.

I believe in free speech. However this isn't the US and these are privately owned venues so the owners have the right to pick and choose who speaks in their venues. They should show some support for freedom of speech but like I stated, this isn't the US.

Evangelist preacher Franklin Graham planned a seven-city UK tour. All seven venues have dropped him

Franklin has no excuse for his hate. His dad learned the hard way and warned against what Franklin is doing. Getting far too close to politics.

silencing a difference of opinion doesnt make them right,,,it makes them what they claim to fight against,,,
He is not being silenced. He is free to stand on a soap box and spew hate with a bull horn in Piccadilly Circus any time he wants

When one voices hate, you can expect to get hate right back.

he voiced his opinion and was rewarded with hate,,,

He is not being silenced. He is free to stand on a soap box and spew hate with a bull horn in Piccadilly Circus any time he wants

they dont have free speech as we do and that would get him arrested,,

He hasn't been silenced. Venues have simply told him to not bring his hate there.
The poor man wasn't starved to death. All the shops in town simply told the man he couldn't do business there.

That's called an "analogy", by the way. Hopefully you will see how foolish your point was.

And it's not surprising when the UK has disintegrated to the point that free speech is still in place...as long as that speech marches in lockstep with what they believe in and want to hear.
Hopefully we will never fall into the free speech abyss.

Bullshit! Graham is being virtually silenced, effectively silenced, for all intents and purposes silenced and basically shut up when no one will give him a place to speak after they all agreed otherwise.

Is it considered "progressive" to simply shut down the speech, opinion and thoughts you don't want anyone to hold?
It seems regressive to me, more in line with something prior to the Enlightenment.

What are you afraid of? Or are you afraid your values and ideas cannot stand up
against those of Franklin Graham?

but you agree that intolerant Fascist pussies can cancel his speeches because, well, they're intolerant Fascist pussies

The poor man wasn't starved to death. All the shops in town simply told the man he couldn't do business there.

That's called an "analogy", by the way. Hopefully you will see how foolish your point was.

And it's not surprising when the UK has disintegrated to the point that free speech is still in place...as long as that speech marches in lockstep with what they believe in and want to hear
Hopefully we will never fall into the free speech abyss.

There is no such thing as a right to a venue. Not even here.

Franklin has no excuse for his hate
What "hate"?

We are under attack by Muslims at home and abroad. We should stop all immigration of Muslims to the U.S. until this threat with Islam has been settled. Every Muslim that comes into this country has the potential to be radicalized—and they do their killing to honor their religion and Muhammad. During World War 2, we didn’t allow Japanese to immigrate to America, nor did we allow Germans. Why are we allowing Muslims now?

What would Jesus do?

No there is not. But if seven venues all agree to let Graham speak and then unanimously change their minds it's obvious
there is a campaign to shut him up.
The regressive values of colluding to silence the thoughts of another man win out in tired old weary Engliand.

It used to be thought it was instructive to let some demagogue speak so people could see how out of touch he was.
I guess forces in the UK fear their values and ideas are too weak to stand up to Franklin Graham.

Western Europe is about a decade ahead of us in the globalist hate game. Christianity has been much further reduced there and England is no exception. A lot of wars there and they will give up their countries without firing a shot. To promote that there are rules to living is hate now. Incredible. The globalists can remove the foundation of any currency they control and cause mass impoverishment. But they are slowly educating people to a darker side. its like we are being pushed to party like there is no tomorrow. And who cares who pays for the trauma created. Perhaps Brexit will help them and help us.

We are under attack by Muslims at home and abroad. We should stop all immigration of Muslims to the U.S. until this threat with Islam has been settled. Every Muslim that comes into this country has the potential to be radicalized—and they do their killing to honor their religion and Muhammad. During World War 2, we didn’t allow Japanese to immigrate to America, nor did we allow Germans. Why are we allowing Muslims now?

What would Jesus do?
Who is this quote from? And we already know Jesus rejected teachings that did not affirm Christianity.

Franklin has no excuse for his hate
What "hate"?

What would Jesus do?
When Jesus returns, people will be moved back to their natural boundaries

That's what Jesus WILL do

No there is not. But if seven venues all agree to let Graham speak and then unanimously change their minds it's obvious
there is a campaign to shut him up.
The regressive values of colluding to silence the thoughts of another man win out in tired old weary Engliand.

It used to be thought it was instructive to let some demagogue speak so people could see how out of touch he was.
I guess forces in the UK fear their values and ideas are too weak to stand up to Franklin Graham.

I bet this wouldn't have happened to his dad. Think maybe there is a reason?

I am a Christian. Franklin and I have very little in common.

Western Europe is about a decade ahead of us in the globalist hate game. Christianity has been much further reduced there and England is no exception. A lot of wars there and they will give up their countries without firing a shot. To promote that there are rules to living is hate now. Incredible. The globalists can remove the foundation of any currency they control and cause mass impoverishment. But they are slowly educating people to a darker side. its like we are being pushed to party like there is no tomorrow. And who cares who pays for the trauma created. Perhaps Brexit will help them and help us.

I supported the right of the people to leave the EU if they wish.

Some seem to not support the right of a venue to not rent it out to those they don't wish to rent it.

What would Jesus do?
Who is this quote from? And we already know Jesus rejected teachings that did not affirm Christianity.

Franklin. Jesus never turned anyone away.

Forum List

Back