US health system ranks last compared with peer nations, report finds

Tommy Tainant

I agree with your analysis and comments about the US system. For the sake of discussion I will say that it's possible for the US system to be feasible, medicine for a profit. The trouble IMO is that the humans operating the model to not know the difference between right and wrong, or do know the difference but don't care. Greed is always a factor with humans.

Comparing to healthcare/medicine being practiced by the state, both were utterly compromised in the Scamdemic, but it seems in theory a state run version with close oversight might be able to work. It does work in other countries, but they both have their problems.
How much should someone make who has devoted nearly 20 years to their education?

where do foreigners go for medical treatment?
For certain procedures, folk travel to France, US, UK, Germany etc..

The only thing America does is buy companies up and then claim they're the best country. There's a thread somewhere about none US medical companies. I found the odd one, but when you read about the others, still based in Europe but bought by Yanks. And right on cue, here's another Yank struggling to get their fat head through the door.

Liberals are always quoting MediaBiasFactCheck, so here ya go:

In review, The Commonwealth Fund generally promotes access to healthcare for all. There isn’t use of loaded language, and all information is properly sourced to low biased and scientific sources. There is a left-leaning bias politically as they support universal healthcare, which is considered the policy of progressive democrats

leftcenter03.png

Forum List

Back