US Holocaust Museum Chastises People Like AOC Making False Analogies About Concentration Camps

Yet they have state paid abortions and we give them aid of 3.8 billion a year.

Hello , jews and right wing nuts. LOL. I knew what would bring you flies out and I was right.

This is one of Israel's commercials. Give to the jews.

Which begs the question:

Why would you want to bring Jews out?

Yes, we certainly did.
But they weren't death camps, with ovens and chimneys.
Did AOC refer to Death Camps or Concentration Camps?

I think it was the latter.

We are so engaged in ridiculing AOC that we often seem to overstate the case.

Overstating the case is par for the course for Trump and his supporters. Trump likes to use "truthful hyperbole", and when he said that, his supporters picked it up as well.

They like to take something that someone said, and then inflate it to the worst possible incarnation of that term.

Most people believe that WWII and WWI happened, but the Jews have defined WWII all about the HOLOCAUST.
When people concentrate on the fake holocaust, they forget millions of people died in WWII, over 65 million, jew deaths are just a few in a bucket of millions.
About 6 million Jews were TARGETTED for death for simply being Jewish, which is different from collateral damage from bombing raids, or casualties in battle or from the food blockade we put on Germany and its controlled areas of Europe.

The Jews were rounded up, as many as possible, and killed for simply being Jewish.

You do not see the difference?

Of course she doesn't.

She makes up her own reality, because she psychopathically hates Jews

Yes, we certainly did.
But they weren't death camps, with ovens and chimneys.
Did AOC refer to Death Camps or Concentration Camps?

I think it was the latter.

We are so engaged in ridiculing AOC that we often seem to overstate the case.

Overstating the case is par for the course for Trump and his supporters. Trump likes to use "truthful hyperbole", and when he said that, his supporters picked it up as well.

They like to take something that someone said, and then inflate it to the worst possible incarnation of that term.

Are we talking about Trump now?

Still playing on Fox news at night. When will they stop being the victims, millions died in WWII.
You know who to feel sorry for, people who walked 1000 miles to get here on the southern border, but no you still feel for the jews of WWII. Disgusting.

I am pretty certain that this is done by partisans on BOTH sides of the political divide.

Meanwhile the Reality we actually live in has Democrat controlled California and New York slowly turning into Third World cesspools and Trump has led us into the most robust economic growth in our nations history.

That is Reality that pragmatists like myself find of real significance.

WWII is to be remembered , because a lot of people died, and now you right wingers want war with Iran.
I see your more delusional than normal. Please have your physician up your meds.
Maybe she just cannot find them and forgets that?
Liberals do have a way of forgetting things. See above.
Well she didn't airbrush them from her mind, so maybe it is early onset senility?

Most people believe that WWII and WWI happened, but the Jews have defined WWII all about the HOLOCAUST.
When people concentrate on the fake holocaust, they forget millions of people died in WWII, over 65 million, jew deaths are just a few in a bucket of millions.
About 6 million Jews were TARGETTED for death for simply being Jewish, which is different from collateral damage from bombing raids, or casualties in battle or from the food blockade we put on Germany and its controlled areas of Europe.

The Jews were rounded up, as many as possible, and killed for simply being Jewish.

You do not see the difference?

Of course she doesn't.

She makes up her own reality, because she psychopathically hates Jews
well said, Penny

WWII is to be remembered , because a lot of people died, and now you right wingers want war with Iran.
I see your more delusional than normal. Please have your physician up your meds.
Maybe she just cannot find them and forgets that?
Liberals do have a way of forgetting things. See above.
We she didn't airbrush them from her mind, so maybe it is early onset senility?
It would take a broad brush.

Still playing on Fox news at night. When will they stop being the victims, millions died in WWII.
You know who to feel sorry for, people who walked 1000 miles to get here on the southern border, but no you still feel for the jews of WWII. Disgusting.

Do these look like victims to you?

IDF-LOVE.jpg

You stupid person.

IDF-LOVE.jpg

You stupid person.

Oh they so love their pictures.

IDF-LOVE.jpg

You stupid person.

Oh they so love their pictures.

No one can cure your Jew hatred. It's terminal.

Forum List

Back