US IG Identifies Criminal Leaker...Refuses To Prosecute

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"While the predictable news conference with Special Counsel Robert Mueller made headlines this week for repeating what we already knew, a bigger story from the Department of Justice broke that got far too little attention.

But this week, we learned the OIG actually has identified one of the sources and suggested the allegations were supported by "a preponderance of evidence." Though that is certainly newsworthy, the real news was the Justice Department response. Officials mysteriously, though not surprisingly, declined to prosecute one of their own."

So the real criminals ARE being exposed ... but the DOJ is STILL protecting its own from prosecution.

Nothing will ever change, the DOJ / NIA / CIA / FBI will never be purged of treasonous filth, and the traitors will only be emboldened to do it again if they get away with it this time.

Barr said he wanted to FIND OUT what really happened - he never promised he / the DOJ would punish the criminals once he found them...

Although meant in jest, this news that the 1st identified / proven conspirator in the failed coup - part of the Leaking Strategy / team - is not going to be prosecuted...

Jason Chaffetz: Lawbreaking FBI leaker must be prosecuted – Justice Department fails to do so

I had higher hopes for Barr... this is very disappointing...

Just reading the article and it occurs to me that Durham may prosecute this individual as his information was give to him by the IG. I can't figure out if it is Durham that is refusing or if the OIC office is refusing?

ETA: After further investigation it is the OIG, internal to the DOJ not Durham. Durham can however, use him against other conspirators after flipping him... I wonder what is in the mix on this... Hmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Cant find many details on this.... Makes me think the individual is flipping on the rest of the cabal... Keeping a tight lip on who and what is coming...

This smells like a flip and burn in progress....Just like Mueller was doing to Trump insiders, they are now putting the screws to this individual...

Going to withhold judgment for a few weeks on this one... Where is my popcorn?

Last edited:
I'll wait until the fat lady sings. The machine is broad and complex and they protect their internals. There is no 2 party system. It is one system....... The system they say it is...

-Geaux

Just talked with a few folks and the word on the hill is this individual is still employed by the FBI... Which means they are twisting them up for info....

eating-popcorn-03.gif

"While the predictable news conference with Special Counsel Robert Mueller made headlines this week for repeating what we already knew, a bigger story from the Department of Justice broke that got far too little attention.

But this week, we learned the OIG actually has identified one of the sources and suggested the allegations were supported by "a preponderance of evidence." Though that is certainly newsworthy, the real news was the Justice Department response. Officials mysteriously, though not surprisingly, declined to prosecute one of their own."

So the real criminals ARE being exposed ... but the DOJ is STILL protecting its own from prosecution.

Nothing will ever change, the DOJ / NIA / CIA / FBI will never be purged of treasonous filth, and the traitors will only be emboldened to do it again if they get away with it this time.

Barr said he wanted to FIND OUT what really happened - he never promised he / the DOJ would punish the criminals once he found them...

Although meant in jest, this news that the 1st identified / proven conspirator in the failed coup - part of the Leaking Strategy / team - is not going to be prosecuted...

Jason Chaffetz: Lawbreaking FBI leaker must be prosecuted – Justice Department fails to do so

Y’all turn so quickly on your own when they don’t back up your conspiracy theories. Cracks me up

Just talked with a few folks and the word on the hill is this individual is still employed by the FBI... Which means they are twisting them up for info....

View attachment 263502

Of course they are.,

This is some small fish, who can eventually sing about others. The important news is the IG finding the corruption. Now it is
not just all talk about a corrupt FBI...now we are getting some actual cases. Actual cases are what sways public opinion. Actual
cases of leaking to the media. The entire world saw Comey admit to leahing inof to his friend to leak to the NYT. They can get
Comey whenever they want. Because Mueller didn't find any collusion whatsoever, Comey's lame reasoning has become
moot.

We're off to a good start.

Y’all turn so quickly on your own when they don’t back up your conspiracy theories. Cracks me up

Personally I think it's just more evidence that Barr is even handed and is not working with any political agenda whatsoever.

Jo

Personally I think it's just more evidence that Barr is even handed and is not working with any political agenda whatsoever.

Jo
Come on... Barr is totally covering for the prez. I’m not saying he is doing anything illegal. Holder was the same way for Obama... but let’s not deny reality and say Barr is totally objective

Jo
Come on... Barr is totally covering for the prez. I’m not saying he is doing anything illegal. Holder was the same way for Obama... but let’s not deny reality and say Barr is totally objective
Covering whAt??? Do you have a crime??

Jo
Barr did a spin job on muellers report as did trump... “no collusion no obstruction” what a joke of a line. Clear collusion (not illegal) and clear obstruction.... it was so bad Mueller had to do a press conference to clear it up.

Jo
Barr did a spin job on muellers report as did trump... “no collusion no obstruction” what a joke of a line. Clear collusion (not illegal) and clear obstruction.... it was so bad Mueller had to do a press conference to clear it up.
Lol where is the collusion?? Lol

Jo
Read the report, it’s everywhere. The meet in trump tower is the most blatant.

Jo

Jo

Nah.... Mueller was the one that did the spinning. I believe they call it fly fishing with a spinning reel. Barr took the fishing pole out of his hands and made him concentrate on actual laws not political grudges.

Jo

Jo
Read the report, it’s everywhere. The meet in trump tower is the most blatant.

Yeah well unfortunately you don't have broken laws. Additionally it would appear that all of the actors were following an entrapment script written by the DNC.
Like I said....Mueller was the spinner in Chief until he got an actual boss. If Barr didn't put him back to work instead of running all over the place like a burglar on ecstasy he'd still be out there investigating trying to make something out of nothing. Poor Bob he's not going to get the invites to the Christmas parties he was hoping for this year.

Jo

Jo

Um no..... I'm going to say that so far I find him to be totally objective. He's there to deal with the law not with politics.

Jo

Forum List

Back