US IG Identifies Criminal Leaker...Refuses To Prosecute

Read the report, it’s everywhere. The meet in trump tower is the most blatant.
To get opposition research ?? Hillary hired a Russian spy for a fake dossier lol are you on crack?
Exactly, Hillary contracted an American company who colluded with a U.K. spy for opposition research. The Trumps collided with the Russians many times and then lied about. That’s all plain as day
What Russian did trump call? What his name?
He didn’t call anybody. I never said he did. Muellers report outlines many instances that Russia reached out to his people and many contacts that were made despite all Trumps lies about not having contacts with Russians. Thank god no crimes were found. But no collusion no obstruction is a complete BS line that he literally just made up for his puppets to run with
Do you even know what state representatives are? Lobbiest? Lol do you know EVERY COUNTRY on earth talks with a potential presidents cabinet???
That’s not collusion that’s every day politics.. sorry I thought you had a clue about current events lol woo
Nice try but when a government has been caught committing crimes against our country in order to help a presidential candidate and then that presidential candidate lies about contacts... that moves the situation from normal contacts to shady collusion. I don’t care how hard you try and spin it

To get opposition research ?? Hillary hired a Russian spy for a fake dossier lol are you on crack?
Exactly, Hillary contracted an American company who colluded with a U.K. spy for opposition research. The Trumps collided with the Russians many times and then lied about. That’s all plain as day
He didn’t call anybody. I never said he did. Muellers report outlines many instances that Russia reached out to his people and many contacts that were made despite all Trumps lies about not having contacts with Russians. Thank god no crimes were found. But no collusion no obstruction is a complete BS line that he literally just made up for his puppets to run with
Do you even know what state representatives are? Lobbiest? Lol do you know EVERY COUNTRY on earth talks with a potential presidents cabinet???
That’s not collusion that’s every day politics.. sorry I thought you had a clue about current events lol woo
Nice try but when a government has been caught committing crimes against our country in order to help a presidential candidate and then that presidential candidate lies about contacts... that moves the situation from normal contacts to shady collusion. I don’t care how hard you try and spin it
You just said he didn’t talk to a Russian, now you are saying he did but lied he did.. lol you are suffering from TDS

You just said he didn’t talk to a Russian, now you are saying he did but lied he did.. lol you are suffering from TDS
You asked who he called. I’m not going to play your little trolling games. We all know the reality of the situation, I laid it out pretty clearly. You don’t fool anybody with your spin attempts.

You obviously don’t care that he lied about contacts and you don’t care that he tried to obstruct the investigation. At this point I don’t care either, I don’t think he should be impeached. I just want to see him lose the next election by a landslide. I’ve had enough of the spoiled child in the White House and the sea of lies that follow him. Let the people decide.

You asked who he called. I’m not going to play your little trolling games. We all know the reality of the situation, I laid it out pretty clearly. You don’t fool anybody with your spin attempts.

You obviously don’t care that he lied about contacts and you don’t care that he tried to obstruct the investigation. At this point I don’t care either, I don’t think he should be impeached. I just want to see him lose the next election by a landslide. I’ve had enough of the spoiled child in the White House and the sea of lies that follow him. Let the people decide.
He didn’t lie! Lol you all asked him if he talked to Russia in collusion context NOT A hey did any Russians approach you at a speech like the thousands of foreign nationals do every presidential candidate..

And he said no absolutely not and you have NO EVIDENCE HE DID.. your hate is unreal

He didn’t lie! Lol you all asked him if he talked to Russia in collusion context NOT A hey did any Russians approach you at a speech like the thousands of foreign nationals do every presidential candidate..

And he said no absolutely not and you have NO EVIDENCE HE DID.. your hate is unreal
His son met with one at Trump tower and trump helped him with the cover story!! Read the mueller report, he outlines several instances. Are you dumb or just blind?

His son met with one at Trump tower and trump helped him with the cover story!! Read the mueller report, he outlines several instances. Are you dumb or just blind?
He meet fusion GPS funded by Hillary Clinton.. lol it was about adoption.. he didn’t have to report anything..

He meet fusion GPS funded by Hillary Clinton.. lol it was about adoption.. he didn’t have to report anything..
And I see you’ve drank the Koolaid that he’s served you. Nice. If you ever want to get real you should try reading the mueller report. I know it’s a lot of words but it would serve you better if you knew what you were talking about during conversations like this.

And I see you’ve drank the Koolaid that he’s served you. Nice. If you ever want to get real you should try reading the mueller report. I know it’s a lot of words but it would serve you better if you knew what you were talking about during conversations like this.
I read it, did you uncover something NO ONE ELSE HAS??? Lol POST YOU DERANGED hateful person lol

"While the predictable news conference with Special Counsel Robert Mueller made headlines this week for repeating what we already knew, a bigger story from the Department of Justice broke that got far too little attention.

But this week, we learned the OIG actually has identified one of the sources and suggested the allegations were supported by "a preponderance of evidence." Though that is certainly newsworthy, the real news was the Justice Department response. Officials mysteriously, though not surprisingly, declined to prosecute one of their own."

So the real criminals ARE being exposed ... but the DOJ is STILL protecting its own from prosecution.

Nothing will ever change, the DOJ / NIA / CIA / FBI will never be purged of treasonous filth, and the traitors will only be emboldened to do it again if they get away with it this time.

Barr said he wanted to FIND OUT what really happened - he never promised he / the DOJ would punish the criminals once he found them...

Although meant in jest, this news that the 1st identified / proven conspirator in the failed coup - part of the Leaking Strategy / team - is not going to be prosecuted...

Jason Chaffetz: Lawbreaking FBI leaker must be prosecuted – Justice Department fails to do so

So the real criminals ARE being exposed ... but the DOJ is STILL protecting its own from prosecution.

Nothing will ever change, the DOJ / NIA / CIA / FBI will never be purged of treasonous filth, and the traitors will only be emboldened to do it again if they get away with it this time.
Trump is the most corrupt con man to ever occupy the Oval Office. He has done business with organized crime figures for his entire adult life, and that's why he demands personal loyalty from those whose loyalty is to the US Constitution not to Donald Trump or any other POTUS.

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. II, P. 58)

"4. The President Asks Comey to 'Lift the Cloud' Created by the Russia Investigation

"On the morning of March 30, 2017, the President reached out to Comey directly about the Russia investigation.360 According to Comey’s contemporaneous record of the conversation, the President said 'he was trying to run the country and the cloud of this Russia business was making
that difficult.'361

"The President asked Comey what could be done to 'lift the cloud.'362

"Comey explained 'that we were running it down as quickly as possible and that there would be great benefit, if we didn’t find anything, to our Good Housekeeping seal of approval, but we had to do our work.'"

Personally I think it's just more evidence that Barr is even handed and is not working with any political agenda whatsoever.

Jo
Come on... Barr is totally covering for the prez. I’m not saying he is doing anything illegal. Holder was the same way for Obama... but let’s not deny reality and say Barr is totally objective
Covering whAt??? Do you have a crime??
Barr did a spin job on muellers report as did trump... “no collusion no obstruction” what a joke of a line. Clear collusion (not illegal) and clear obstruction.... it was so bad Mueller had to do a press conference to clear it up.
Lol where is the collusion?? Lol

Yeah well unfortunately you don't have broken laws. Additionally it would appear that all of the actors were following an entrapment script written by the DNC.
Like I said....Mueller was the spinner in Chief until he got an actual boss. If Barr didn't put him back to work instead of running all over the place like a burglar on ecstasy he'd still be out there investigating trying to make something out of nothing. Poor Bob he's not going to get the invites to the Christmas parties he was hoping for this year.

Jo
See there you go again just making shit up. And it’s comical to see you continue to move the goalposts. I’m glad there were no broken laws found when it came to collusion. But there was definitely collusion’s unlike Trumps line. There was definitely an attempt to obstruct unlike Trumps line. I know you’re a trump fan so you don’t care about his lies but just say that you don’t give a shit. This turn the table and blame the enemy routine y’all are playing is transparent and weak
WHERE!???? Was the collusion??? WITH RUSSIA THE STATE when did trump go to a Russian agent and say help me win??? And we can make a deal. When??
He didn’t go to a Russian agent, they came to him and then he lied about it. No evidence of conspiracy with the Russian interference crimes was found, thank god, but there was absolutely collusion.

Slade3200 , a cyberspace figure found collusion but the worlds greatest investigator did not....weird huh?
Talking to Russians is not collusion...lying about talking to Russians is not collusion.
Slade3200 found there to be obstruction but he can’t tell us how Trump obstructed.
Again, we have another desperate whacko who knows Trump is guilty because he wants to be.

Come on... Barr is totally covering for the prez. I’m not saying he is doing anything illegal. Holder was the same way for Obama... but let’s not deny reality and say Barr is totally objective
Barr did a spin job on muellers report as did trump... “no collusion no obstruction” what a joke of a line. Clear collusion (not illegal) and clear obstruction.... it was so bad Mueller had to do a press conference to clear it up.

Yeah well unfortunately you don't have broken laws. Additionally it would appear that all of the actors were following an entrapment script written by the DNC.
Like I said....Mueller was the spinner in Chief until he got an actual boss. If Barr didn't put him back to work instead of running all over the place like a burglar on ecstasy he'd still be out there investigating trying to make something out of nothing. Poor Bob he's not going to get the invites to the Christmas parties he was hoping for this year.

Jo
See there you go again just making shit up. And it’s comical to see you continue to move the goalposts. I’m glad there were no broken laws found when it came to collusion. But there was definitely collusion’s unlike Trumps line. There was definitely an attempt to obstruct unlike Trumps line. I know you’re a trump fan so you don’t care about his lies but just say that you don’t give a shit. This turn the table and blame the enemy routine y’all are playing is transparent and weak
WHERE!???? Was the collusion??? WITH RUSSIA THE STATE when did trump go to a Russian agent and say help me win??? And we can make a deal. When??
He didn’t go to a Russian agent, they came to him and then he lied about it. No evidence of conspiracy with the Russian interference crimes was found, thank god, but there was absolutely collusion.

Slade3200 , a cyberspace figure found collusion but the worlds greatest investigator did not....weird huh?
Talking to Russians is not collusion...lying about talking to Russians is not collusion.
Slade3200 found there to be obstruction but he can’t tell us how Trump obstructed.
Again, we have another desperate whacko who knows Trump is guilty because he wants to be.

TDS

JO

I read it, did you uncover something NO ONE ELSE HAS??? Lol POST YOU DERANGED hateful person lol
I don’t believe you. You’re argument wreak of deflection and talking points not knowledge of the document.

Jo

Collusion isn’t criminal. Haven’t you been preparing that for years now? Collusion is shady contacts which is exactly what Trumps crew did. Trump lying about it makes it shady. The report outlines several instances. Give it a read. Same goes for obstruction. It’s all laid out in black and white

I don’t believe you. You’re argument wreak of deflection and talking points not knowledge of the document.
So you didn’t uncover any thing.. leave the man alone he’s doing an amazing job.. grow up you lost

"While the predictable news conference with Special Counsel Robert Mueller made headlines this week for repeating what we already knew, a bigger story from the Department of Justice broke that got far too little attention.

But this week, we learned the OIG actually has identified one of the sources and suggested the allegations were supported by "a preponderance of evidence." Though that is certainly newsworthy, the real news was the Justice Department response. Officials mysteriously, though not surprisingly, declined to prosecute one of their own."

Barr said he wanted to FIND OUT what really happened - he never promised he / the DOJ would punish the criminals once he found them...

Although meant in jest, this news that the 1st identified / proven conspirator in the failed coup - part of the Leaking Strategy / team - is not going to be prosecuted...

Jason Chaffetz: Lawbreaking FBI leaker must be prosecuted – Justice Department fails to do so

Trump is the most corrupt con man to ever occupy the Oval Office. He has done business with organized crime figures for his entire adult life, and that's why he demands personal loyalty from those whose loyalty is to the US Constitution not to Donald Trump or any other POTUS.

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. II, P. 58)

"4. The President Asks Comey to 'Lift the Cloud' Created by the Russia Investigation

"On the morning of March 30, 2017, the President reached out to Comey directly about the Russia investigation.360 According to Comey’s contemporaneous record of the conversation, the President said 'he was trying to run the country and the cloud of this Russia business was making
that difficult.'361

"The President asked Comey what could be done to 'lift the cloud.'362

"Comey explained 'that we were running it down as quickly as possible and that there would be great benefit, if we didn’t find anything, to our Good Housekeeping seal of approval, but we had to do our work.'"

Yeah.....so?

Jo

Jo

TDS

JO

Hahaha...personally I hope it never ends, this shit is so damn fascinating and entertaining. Just when you think these Loons can’t possibly lose anymore of their shit they prove you wrong....it’s awesome.

TDS

JO

Hahaha...personally I hope it never ends, this shit is so damn fascinating and entertaining. Just when you think these Loons can’t possibly lose anymore of their shit they prove you wrong....it’s awesome.

TDS

JO

Like a bag of cats on exlax!

Jo

TDS

JO

True, the trolls and media are having a field day

Jo

Collusion isn’t criminal. Haven’t you been preparing that for years now? Collusion is shady contacts which is exactly what Trumps crew did. Trump lying about it makes it shady. The report outlines several instances. Give it a read. Same goes for obstruction. It’s all laid out in black and white
Again, you found collusion but Inspector Mueller did not...correct?
The only thing really laid out in black and white is Mueller saying he found no collusion...right?
I’m asking you, what did Trump do to obstruct?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there has been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

Again, you found collusion but Inspector Mueller did not...correct?
The only thing really laid out in black and white is Mueller saying he found no collusion...right?
I’m asking you, what did Trump do to obstruct?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there has been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.
Of course he found collusion, it’s laid out all over his report as per your definition. But he made it clear that collusion isn’t a legal term so he was looking for illegal coordination or conspiracy which he could not make a case for, thank god.

Forum List

Back