US imposes new sanctions on Iran

Iran agrees with you------and is doing a fine job fomenting world war III

Why do people hate the Jews? The only decent successful country in all of the ME. Look where they have to setup shop. I am no expert on the conflict but it seems they been under attack for 50 years?

Why do people hate the Jews? The only decent successful country in all of the ME. Look where they have to setup shop. I am no expert on the conflict but it seems they been under attack for 50 years?
Look up the history of the Jewish race. When you have been kicked out of EVERY country known to man its YOU that's the problem not the countries kicking you out. Hell even Ben Franklin didn't want them here and US Grant banned them from setting up shop in his are of control! Once once opens their eyes and mind to WHY its pretty quick from there to understanding and accepting it. The first part is getting past the jews are gods chosen garbage.

I stopped LONG ago from trying to reach people other than family on the jewish issue. Its something someone has to WANT to learn about you can't force them. When people WANT to know or learn I try and help.

Enjoy the US covering jews asses while it lasts. It won't last forever :)

It never started
You keep thinking that. If it wasn't for the welfare you leaches beg for from the US the Arabs would have destroyed your pathetic country DECADES ago!

really? how do you know? , Just how the course of history WOULD HAVE
BEEN altered by this or that VARIABLE-----is pure conjecture

It never started
You keep thinking that. If it wasn't for the welfare you leaches beg for from the US the Arabs would have destroyed your pathetic country DECADES ago!

BILLIONS a year to a country that uses it to buy military equipment and weapons better than the US has....what you gonna do without it? Throw rocks at them? Use 50 year old tanks,machine guns etc? Pft. Its a matter of time before the Palestinians break through or we get a REAL president here who puts Americans first and tells Israel to fuck off and find another leach to bleed dry.

It never started

BILLIONS a year to a country that uses it to buy military equipment and weapons better than the US has....what you gonna do without it? Throw rocks at them? Use 50 year old tanks,machine guns etc? Pft. Its a matter of time before the Palestinians break through or we get a REAL president here who puts Americans first and tells Israel to fuck off and find another leach to bleed dry.

How do you know? Interestingly enough----Israel had nuclear weapons long before President Kennedy initiated Military aid to Israel -----Try to keep up.
Military AID like all other aid------comes with STRINGS

Full disclosure, odium.

The statement said five Iranian citizens and a network of companies based in the United Arab Emirates and China were added to a US blacklist

It never started

How do you know? Interestingly enough----Israel had nuclear weapons long before President Kennedy initiated Military aid to Israel -----Try to keep up.

US hands out what $37Bil total? $2-3Bil to Israel? Of course I would say NONE to any, did you notice USA total DEBT?

It never started

Well good thing you admit what the world knows but Israel REFUSES to admit to. They do have nukes and also the Samson Option. Also Israel REFUSES to allow IAEA inspections or sign the Nuclear Proliferation Agreement...aka they are HYPOCRITES but that's expected of a jew. So.

PressTV-US imposes new sanctions on Iran

If I was Iran I would say fuck it and go balls to the wall in getting a nuke. Then let the US talk shit. Tired of the US government thinking it can protect Israels ass forever....gonna be a beautiful day Iran wins that battle.
Don't you mean OBAMA imposes new sanctions on Iran?
The GOP did not even show up to vote!

House bill to slow down Iran deal hits a snag

House’s latest effort to hold up the pact’s implementation hit a snag when 137 members didn’t show up to vote.

It never started

US hands out what $37Bil total? $2-3Bil to Israel? Of course I would say NONE to any, did you notice USA total DEBT?

num nut-------please do not bother with me with WORLD ECONOMICS----
I never understood it. Calculus is easier

If I was Iran I would say fuck it and go balls to the wall in getting a nuke. Then let the US talk shit. Tired of the US government thinking it can protect Israels ass forever....gonna be a beautiful day Iran wins that battle.
Don't you mean OBAMA imposes new sanctions on Iran?
The GOP did not even show up to vote!

House bill to slow down Iran deal hits a snag

House’s latest effort to hold up the pact’s implementation hit a snag when 137 members didn’t show up to vote.

the mossad called the members and said "STAY HOME" ----try to keep up EDTH

Are there any other Democratic countries you want destroyed, or is Israel the only one?
Destroyed as in wiped of face of the earth? Nah not really. I would be content with Israel being destroyed and the people it belongs to PALESTINIANS existing there until Creators wiped the earth clean of ANY non white. Our goal is complete control and complete occupying the world with nothing but whites.

Forum List

Back