US imposes new sanctions on Iran

Why do people hate the Jews? The only decent successful country in all of the ME. Look where they have to setup shop. I am no expert on the conflict but it seems they been under attack for 50 years?

Ask around the forum. There are quite a few anti-Semites here.
Jew Hater is what I am and proud of it. Arabs can be good allies in the ME they just don't belong in my country or Europe.
PressTV-US imposes new sanctions on Iran

If I was Iran I would say fuck it and go balls to the wall in getting a nuke. Then let the US talk shit. Tired of the US government thinking it can protect Israels ass forever....gonna be a beautiful day Iran wins that battle.
Don't you mean OBAMA imposes new sanctions on Iran?
The GOP did not even show up to vote!

House bill to slow down Iran deal hits a snag

House’s latest effort to hold up the pact’s implementation hit a snag when 137 members didn’t show up to vote.
Lazy asses. Either way US government did this. No difference in republican or democrat both slavishly worship israhell.
PressTV-US imposes new sanctions on Iran

If I was Iran I would say fuck it and go balls to the wall in getting a nuke. Then let the US talk shit. Tired of the US government thinking it can protect Israels ass forever....gonna be a beautiful day Iran wins that battle.
Don't you mean OBAMA imposes new sanctions on Iran?
The GOP did not even show up to vote!

House bill to slow down Iran deal hits a snag

House’s latest effort to hold up the pact’s implementation hit a snag when 137 members didn’t show up to vote.

the mossad called the members and said "STAY HOME" ----try to keep up EDTH
No that's 911 you are thinking of.

Forum List

Back