US intelligence officials warn Nunes is risking lives with latest stunt

May 9, 2018

Senior FBI and intelligence officials are warning that Devin Nunes' demand for documents related to the Russia probe endangers the lives of confidential sources.

Link here.
One wonders what is the motivation behind Nunes demands? He is putting American lives in danger with these actions.
Why would he care now? He never has before.
In fact, why would any Republican care? They got what they wanted. A leader who is led by Putin.
Why in the fuck would Republicans want Putin as their leader?
Do you actually read the words you yourself write?

Why would a major corporation like AT&T or a Russian oligarch give Cohen millions of dollars last year?
Nobody knows that they did. Got a video ? Come back when you do.

And don't you ever sleep ? Oh, you're in California. I might've known.

Well, I do. 2:23 AM here in Florida. I'm off the computer.

PS - they gave Bill Clinton $ 500 Million for a speech, that not a single Russian had the slightest interest to listen to. :night:
They are called bank statements.

Bill Clinton 500 million for a speech?

For a second, I didn't know I was talking to a nitwit.

May 9, 2018

Senior FBI and intelligence officials are warning that Devin Nunes' demand for documents related to the Russia probe endangers the lives of confidential sources.

Link here.
One wonders what is the motivation behind Nunes demands? He is putting American lives in danger with these actions.
We need a "FUCK YOU!!" button

Obama got our entire Chinese Intel organization tortured and killed.

no. you need an education. and you need to stop your delusional psychotic lunacy, Frankie boy.
Naw thats you and Billy O..

Neither of you would know a fact if it hit you in the head..

Trumpkins don’t know what facts are.

But feel fee to keep deluding yourself.

There is a reason that you lions are the bottom of the bell curve in this country.

Oh please. Nothing. Mueller is just conducting a witch hunt to derail Trump. Everybody knows that, and the longer the Trump-derail fools drag this out, the dumber they look.

There's never been a shred of evidence of Russian collusion (nobody has plead guilty to THAT), barely beyond thanking the Russians for tipping us off to the Tsarnaev boys (which Obama failed to act on, resulting in the Boston Marathon bombing)

Here's what the American people think of the Russian collusion ruse-ploy-scam >>

th
You're full of shit. You think Trump is above the law. You're trying to go the Full Nixon!

The "Full Nixon"? You mean where a President spies on his political enemies and attempts to use the IRS to silence his critics? Oh, wait...Barack Obama did Richard Nixon one better...he used a FISA court to get a wiretap on people involved in the Trump campaign and DID get the IRS to target his critics! The inconvenient truth for you on the left is that Obama out Nixoned Nixon!

PS - they gave Bill Clinton $ 500 Million for a speech, that not a single Russian had the slightest interest to listen to. :night:
AT&T admitted they gave Cohen $600,000 for the merger with TimeWarner. Cohen doesn't know jack shit about mergers. Cohen signed a contract with AT&T just 3 days before Trump was inaugurated. Where did that money go?

AT&T admitted they gave Cohen $600,000 for the merger with TimeWarner. Cohen doesn't know jack shit about mergers. Cohen signed a contract with AT&T just 3 days before Trump was inaugurated. Where did that money go?

So was Trump on board with the AT&T - Time Warner merger? Funny how he came out publicly against the merger since you seem to think he was bought off by AT&T going through Cohen!

The "Full Nixon"? You mean where a President spies on his political enemies and attempts to use the IRS to silence his critics? Oh, wait...Barack Obama did Richard Nixon one better...he used a FISA court to get a wiretap on people involved in the Trump campaign and DID get the IRS to target his critics! The inconvenient truth for you on the left is that Obama out Nixoned Nixon!
Nixon was the one who said, "When the President does it, its not a crime".

The Clinton Foundation accepted money from foreign governments and then used Clinton Foundation money to help pay the salaries of people who were working on the Clinton campaign. Hillary and Bill PERFECTED pay for play!
And where's the link to that?

So was Trump on board with the AT&T - Time Warner merger? Funny how he came out publicly against the merger since you seem to think he was bought off by AT&T going through Cohen!
That's exactly what I think!

And yet Barack Obama took in more corporate money for his reelection than Mitt Romney did? But he's NOT a corporate whore...right, Billo? (eye roll)
I did not say that. Obama's a politician. Which makes him a whore as well. Now, enough about whores.

Is it just me, or is Heidi Przybyla really hot?

The Clinton Foundation accepted money from foreign governments and then used Clinton Foundation money to help pay the salaries of people who were working on the Clinton campaign. Hillary and Bill PERFECTED pay for play!
And where's the link to that?

LOL...you don't know that part of the pay package for top Clinton aides came from salaries they got from the Clinton Foundation, Billo? It's quite the racket...you put people who work on your campaign onto the payroll at your foundation and you can pay part of their salary that way. Huma Abedin was paid big bucks that way.

May 9, 2018

Link here.
We need a "FUCK YOU!!" button

Obama got our entire Chinese Intel organization tortured and killed.

no. you need an education. and you need to stop your delusional psychotic lunacy, Frankie boy.

And yet Obama still got our entire Chinese Intelligence Operation tortured and killed

They are called bank statements.

Bill Clinton 500 million for a speech?

For a second, I didn't know I was talking to a nitwit.
Pardon me. $500,000 it was. Same point gets made. Russians paid Bad Billy more than what any speech earns. They weren't paying him for a speech.

Forum List

Back