US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

Think about this part of the press conference. President Hollande was standing right next to Putin at that press conference and he did not negate Putin statements.

Exactly

Because Hollande knows Putin is right! :thup:

"Decades of careful diplomacy and nail-biting inaction during the potentially world-annihilating nuclear arms race of the 1950s, 60s and 70s appears to have been sacrificed in a few brief seconds by Turkey.

During the Cuban missile crisis of 1962, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, the deployment of nuclear weapons in western Europe in the 1980s and many other causes of strife, NATO did not take on the Soviet Union or Russia directly and Moscow did not attack any NATO country.

That all changed when Turkish air force jets shot down a Russian bomber Tuesday -- the first time a NATO country has taken such action since 1952."

NATO and Putin: Downed Russian bomber is big threat - CNN.com

The "right" at what costs. They should have exercised greater care and consulted with their NATO counterparts like the USA.

As I said in my post - it might not have been smart, but they had the right if the invading plane was not responding to them.

The surviving pilot of a Russian plane shot down by Turkey on the Syrian border has said no warning was given.

Capt Konstantin Murakhtin told Russian television there was "no way" the jet could have violated Turkish airspace, as Turkey said it did.

'Turkey gave no warning' - downed Russian pilot - BBC News

Keep in mind the Russian denials when that passenger jet was shot down over Ukraine. I don't believe much of what they say.

It's the Ukrainians that have a known history of shooting down a Russian passenger plane m'kay? Siberian Airlines Flight 1812.

AND there is no proof whatsoever of Russia shooting down the Malaysian airline. None.

The Malaysian airliner was shot down with Russian supplied missiles over the disputed area of Ukraine at a time when Russia was denying supplying the rebels with any armaments. Russia trained and armed them, and had boots on the ground (but denied all that). They were indirectly responsible and even in the face of evidence continued to deny it. I see little reason to believe Russia.

Dutch Investigators: Russian Missile Shot Down MH 17

And the Russian Marine helicopter the other day was shot down with an American TOW missile supplied to so-called "Moderate Rebels".

Airspace and even international water boundaries are routinely violated by most all nations. They are "testing" each other. This time it got out off hand, Russia pushed the envelope and Turkey had a hair trigger. Not good given the situation in that area

As I said in my post - it might not have been smart, but they had the right if the invading plane was not responding to them.

The surviving pilot of a Russian plane shot down by Turkey on the Syrian border has said no warning was given.

Capt Konstantin Murakhtin told Russian television there was "no way" the jet could have violated Turkish airspace, as Turkey said it did.

Keep in mind the Russian denials when that passenger jet was shot down over Ukraine. I don't believe much of what they say.

It's the Ukrainians that have a known history of shooting down a Russian passenger plane m'kay? Siberian Airlines Flight 1812.

AND there is no proof whatsoever of Russia shooting down the Malaysian airline. None.

The Malaysian airliner was shot down with Russian supplied missiles over the disputed area of Ukraine at a time when Russia was denying supplying the rebels with any armaments. Russia trained and armed them, and had boots on the ground (but denied all that). They were indirectly responsible and even in the face of evidence continued to deny it. I see little reason to believe Russia.

And the Russian Marine helicopter the other day was shot down with an American TOW missile supplied to so-called "Moderate Rebels".

We're talking passenger planes. Russia had boots on the ground there.

No nation has played choirboy.....It only became worse with the advent of the industrial era....

Well at least we can agree on the first part. I think the industrial era was exceptionally important, without it we wouldn't have developed and advanced.

I think oil in particular has caused very many problems, the control of and the stealing of it through these sinister invasions. I personally think the Iraq invasion was about oil and the overthrow of Gadaffi was about oil. Both Saddam and Gaddafi had announced they weren't going to trade their oil using the Petrodollar anymore.

Just months prior to the Libyan situation, Gaddafi had even been brought in from the cold, every world leader was lining up to pat him on the back, it was announced he was helping with the so-called "War on Terror"....then he said he wasn't going to trade Libyan oil in the Petrodollar anymore and we know what happened, a repeat performance of Saddam and Iraq.

It's all rather grotesque, the psychopaths who pretend to be human don't care how many people they kill, just so long as they get their dirty little hands on controlling the oil as they don't have oil and they want it....of course it never goes according to plan, something always goes wrong, hence they've totally lost control of Iraq and I'm not even sure who's actually in control of Libya which seems to resemble a lunatic asylum.
Destabilizing your enemies and friends for control is how the game is afoot....

Of course we know who pull the Puppet's strings....the same crowd who've pulled the Puppet's strings for hundreds of years. Nowadays the same as days of old.... L’Ordre des Illuminés

Somehow I don't think they're going to get away with it this time. I think their carefully planned for at least 100 years final diabolical fantasy just might be thwarted. I believe Russia and China stand in the way of the Lucifer loving Illuminati.

Here's just two of the Devils, the evil within now evident on the outside also....they're ugly and rotting whilst still barely alive at 100 and 85, hopefully Dante's 9th Circle of Hell will call them home soon.

View attachment 55741

View attachment 55742

You're a retard.

Wow, such an intellectual comment is simply mind-blowing :rolleyes-41:
Ah yes, another, the Illuminati made me do it, conspirator...

Think about this part of the press conference. President Hollande was standing right next to Putin at that press conference and he did not negate Putin's statements.

The fact is, it's becoming increasingly obvious that nobody actually trusts or believes a thing Obama nor anyone in his Administration says anymore, they're habitual liars and have zero credibility anywhere in the world....heck even Israel doesn't trust them anymore, so what does that say.

Think about this part of the press conference. President Hollande was standing right next to Putin at that press conference and he did not negate Putin statements.

Of course he wouldn't.

No. He would have distanced himself from those statements. That would mean that Putin showed him proof that there have been exchanges between Russia and the US to make sure an incident like this didn't occur.

You have to understand Coyote Erdogan is a maniac who has been funding al Nusra and buying ISIS oil. And that's just for starters on the evil this man has wreaked in Syria and Iraq.

Hell's bells he's been bombing the Kurds too.

And what is monumentally sad. We've let him do this. We've helped him do this.

We're talking passenger planes. Russia had boots on the ground there.

No we're not talking about that at all. We're talking about supplied missiles and who supplied them to whom.

Are you related to Victoria Nuland or something?:poke:

Think about this part of the press conference. President Hollande was standing right next to Putin at that press conference and he did not negate Putin's statements.

The fact is, it's becoming increasingly obvious that nobody actually trusts or believes a thing Obama nor anyone in his Administration says anymore, they're habitual liars and have zero credibility anywhere in the world....heck even Israel doesn't trust them anymore, so what does that say.
You are a Tea Party member...

Of course he wouldn't.

No. He would have distanced himself from those statements. That would mean that Putin showed him proof that there have been exchanges between Russia and the US to make sure an incident like this didn't occur.

You have to understand Coyote Erdogan is a maniac who has been funding al Nusra and buying ISIS oil. And that's just for starters on the evil this man has wreaked in Syria and Iraq.

I'm no more crazy about Erdogan than Putin - the problem is, there is almost certain to be incidents like this given the many many players in this conflict - each of whom have their own agendas.

Of course he wouldn't.

I'm no more crazy about Erdogan than Putin - the problem is, there is almost certain to be incidents like this given the many many players in this conflict - each of whom have their own agendas.
Shit happens.....The US is trying to de-escalate the situation...But even the US screws up like the bombing of the medical building in Afghanistan.....

Am I? I wasn't even aware I was. Heck I learn something new each day it seems :eusa_doh:

Am I? I wasn't even aware I was. Heck I learn something new each day it seems :eusa_doh:
Well, if the label sticks...was the Oxford educated Clinton a total failure also?

Of course he wouldn't.

Shit happens.....The US is trying to de-escalate the situation...But even the US screws up like the bombing of the medical building in Afghanistan.....

Yes that's the "accidental" bombing that went on for a significant amount of time, during which MSF said that they sent messages for an hour telling them to stop bombing them as it was a hospital.

Now that's what you call an "accident", "accidental" bombing for an hour.

Must be like those Obama-inspired "accidental" weapons drops to ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, which was so successfully "accidental" they repeated it THREE TIMES.

Of course he wouldn't.

Yes that's the "accidental" bombing that went on for a significant amount of time, during which MSF said that they sent messages for an hour telling them to stop bombing them as it was a hospital.

Must be like those Obama-inspired "accidental" weapons drops to ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, which was so successfully "accidental" they repeated it THREE TIMES.
If you know anything, it is the head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, which is John McCain, that okays deals like this....He is a leading Republican Senator...

Well, if the label sticks...was the Oxford educated Clinton a total failure also?

Let's see....sitting on his hands and not doing anything to stop the Rwanda Genocide, bombing a baby milk factory, sitting on his hands for years during the Balkans War and then deciding to carpet-bomb the Serbs, just a few of Clinton's foreign policy "success" stories.

Not to be outdone, Hillary's "greatest" foreign policy moment....Benghazi.

Let's hope that Chelsea never enters politics.

Of course he wouldn't.

If you know anything, it is the head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, which is John McCain, that okays deals like this....He is a leading Republican Senator...

No John McCain is a TOTAL lunatic, the man literally needs putting in a straight-jacket and throwing into a rubber room.

No John McCain is a TOTAL lunatic, the man literally needs putting in a straight-jacket and throwing into a rubber room.
John is not alone, he and several other leading Republicans are in control of arming people..So Oblama is not the only one in this boondoggle...

Forum List

Back