US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

The Obama Administration is playing a very stupid and dangerous game with Russia.

Turkey would not have shot the plane without NATO and of course USA clearance.

If it was trespassing over their airspace, and ignored warnings - they had the right. Not saying it was the smart thing to do but they have every right to do it without the "clearance" of any other nation.

"Decades of careful diplomacy and nail-biting inaction during the potentially world-annihilating nuclear arms race of the 1950s, 60s and 70s appears to have been sacrificed in a few brief seconds by Turkey.

During the Cuban missile crisis of 1962, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, the deployment of nuclear weapons in western Europe in the 1980s and many other causes of strife, NATO did not take on the Soviet Union or Russia directly and Moscow did not attack any NATO country.

That all changed when Turkish air force jets shot down a Russian bomber Tuesday -- the first time a NATO country has taken such action since 1952."

NATO and Putin: Downed Russian bomber is big threat - CNN.com

The "right" at what costs. They should have exercised greater care and consulted with their NATO counterparts like the USA.

As I said in my post - it might not have been smart, but they had the right if the invading plane was not responding to them.

The Obama Administration is playing a very stupid and dangerous game with Russia.

If it was trespassing over their airspace, and ignored warnings - they had the right. Not saying it was the smart thing to do but they have every right to do it without the "clearance" of any other nation.

"Decades of careful diplomacy and nail-biting inaction during the potentially world-annihilating nuclear arms race of the 1950s, 60s and 70s appears to have been sacrificed in a few brief seconds by Turkey.

During the Cuban missile crisis of 1962, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, the deployment of nuclear weapons in western Europe in the 1980s and many other causes of strife, NATO did not take on the Soviet Union or Russia directly and Moscow did not attack any NATO country.

That all changed when Turkish air force jets shot down a Russian bomber Tuesday -- the first time a NATO country has taken such action since 1952."

The "right" at what costs. They should have exercised greater care and consulted with their NATO counterparts like the USA.

As I said in my post - it might not have been smart, but they had the right if the invading plane was not responding to them.
Sometimes like now even if someone has a right they don't have the "reason".

Last edited:
Yes Britain's history isn't exactly that of the choirboy.
No nation has played choirboy.....It only became worse with the advent of the industrial era....

Well at least we can agree on the first part. I think the industrial era was exceptionally important, without it we wouldn't have developed and advanced.

I think oil in particular has caused very many problems, the control of and the stealing of it through these sinister invasions. I personally think the Iraq invasion was about oil and the overthrow of Gadaffi was about oil. Both Saddam and Gaddafi had announced they weren't going to trade their oil using the Petrodollar anymore.

Just months prior to the Libyan situation, Gaddafi had even been brought in from the cold, every world leader was lining up to pat him on the back, it was announced he was helping with the so-called "War on Terror"....then he said he wasn't going to trade Libyan oil in the Petrodollar anymore and we know what happened, a repeat performance of Saddam and Iraq.

It's all rather grotesque, the psychopaths who pretend to be human don't care how many people they kill, just so long as they get their dirty little hands on controlling the oil as they don't have oil and they want it....of course it never goes according to plan, something always goes wrong, hence they've totally lost control of Iraq and I'm not even sure who's actually in control of Libya which seems to resemble a lunatic asylum.
Destabilizing your enemies and friends for control is how the game is afoot....

Of course we know who pull the Puppet's strings....the same crowd who've pulled the Puppet's strings for hundreds of years. Nowadays the same as days of old.... L’Ordre des Illuminés

Somehow I don't think they're going to get away with it this time. I think their carefully planned for at least 100 years final diabolical fantasy just might be thwarted. I believe Russia and China stand in the way of the Lucifer loving Illuminati.

Here's just two of the Devils, the evil within now evident on the outside also....they're ugly and rotting whilst still barely alive at 100 and 85, hopefully Dante's 9th Circle of Hell will call them home soon.

View attachment 55741

View attachment 55742
Oh and they managed to get the footage out in 90 minutes.

Our western leaders are playing chicken and I'm not getting a warm a fuzzy.

Russia today said that the UN needs to ban the sale of oil from ISIL/ISIS/Daesh. I mean I wonder WHY the UN didn't do this a few years ago already....hmmmm....could it be because Obama told them not to?

It's amazing Obama has sanctions on so many nations, including Venezuela....yet no sanctions on Turkey. Yet more hypocrisy and double standards.

Sergey Lavrov, the Russian Foreign Minister also said today that the Syrian-Turkey border needs closing to stop terrorists getting through. Oh dear, the Traitor Merkel WON'T like that, if the border gets closed how on earth are all of HER "poor refugees" going to further pile into Europe?

It's so outrageous that every leader knew exactly what was going on and they have just allowed Erdogan to supply $$$$ and weapons to the terrorists and turned a blind eye.

Thousands dead all to install another Muslim Brotherhood government. This is insane.

The surviving pilot of a Russian plane shot down by Turkey on the Syrian border has said no warning was given.

Capt Konstantin Murakhtin told Russian television there was "no way" the jet could have violated Turkish airspace, as Turkey said it did.

'Turkey gave no warning' - downed Russian pilot - BBC News

Reports say the Russian jet was never contacted by the Turks.

No nation has played choirboy.....It only became worse with the advent of the industrial era....

Well at least we can agree on the first part. I think the industrial era was exceptionally important, without it we wouldn't have developed and advanced.

I think oil in particular has caused very many problems, the control of and the stealing of it through these sinister invasions. I personally think the Iraq invasion was about oil and the overthrow of Gadaffi was about oil. Both Saddam and Gaddafi had announced they weren't going to trade their oil using the Petrodollar anymore.

Just months prior to the Libyan situation, Gaddafi had even been brought in from the cold, every world leader was lining up to pat him on the back, it was announced he was helping with the so-called "War on Terror"....then he said he wasn't going to trade Libyan oil in the Petrodollar anymore and we know what happened, a repeat performance of Saddam and Iraq.

It's all rather grotesque, the psychopaths who pretend to be human don't care how many people they kill, just so long as they get their dirty little hands on controlling the oil as they don't have oil and they want it....of course it never goes according to plan, something always goes wrong, hence they've totally lost control of Iraq and I'm not even sure who's actually in control of Libya which seems to resemble a lunatic asylum.

Of course we know who pull the Puppet's strings....the same crowd who've pulled the Puppet's strings for hundreds of years. Nowadays the same as days of old.... L’Ordre des Illuminés

Somehow I don't think they're going to get away with it this time. I think their carefully planned for at least 100 years final diabolical fantasy just might be thwarted. I believe Russia and China stand in the way of the Lucifer loving Illuminati.

Here's just two of the Devils, the evil within now evident on the outside also....they're ugly and rotting whilst still barely alive at 100 and 85, hopefully Dante's 9th Circle of Hell will call them home soon.

View attachment 55741

View attachment 55742

Russia today said that the UN needs to ban the sale of oil from ISIL/ISIS/Daesh. I mean I wonder WHY the UN didn't do this a few years ago already....hmmmm....could it be because Obama told them not to?

It's amazing Obama has sanctions on so many nations, including Venezuela....yet no sanctions on Turkey. Yet more hypocrisy and double standards.

Sergey Lavrov, the Russian Foreign Minister also said today that the Syrian-Turkey border needs closing to stop terrorists getting through. Oh dear, the Traitor Merkel WON'T like that, if the border gets closed how on earth are all of HER "poor refugees" going to further pile into Europe?

Who's reports? Just asking becuase I don't trust the Russian claims given their actions in Crimea and Ukraine.

The surviving pilot of a Russian plane shot down by Turkey on the Syrian border has said no warning was given.

Capt Konstantin Murakhtin told Russian television there was "no way" the jet could have violated Turkish airspace, as Turkey said it did.

Keep in mind the Russian denials when that passenger jet was shot down over Ukraine. I don't believe much of what they say.

Sometimes like now even is some has a right they don't have the "reason".

Agree. This is a complicated conflict with two many independent players. But saying Turkey has no right to defend their airspace isn't right either - particularly if they gave warnings and if the plane was over their airspace. They shouldn't have - but they had a right to. Russia does not have a reputation for respecting other countries.

Keep in mind the Russian denials when that passenger jet was shot down over Ukraine. I don't believe much of what they say.

In this case I believe Russia over Turkey.

In this case I believe Russia over Turkey.

I see no reason to based on Russia's past behavior. I'm not Putin-groupie. I'd like to see some evidence.

View attachment 55741

View attachment 55742

Who's reports? Just asking becuase I don't trust the Russian claims given their actions in Crimea and Ukraine.

I'm guessing it's the Russians, even the US has stated the jet was shot down in Syrian airspace. This is all to convenient, I'll know more when someone I know talks to someone. I will say Turkey messed up bad on this one, at the most the Russian jet was in Turkish airspace 17 seconds, that is not nearly enough time to establish intent or even warn the jet off. They knew that jet was coming

It's the Ukrainians that have a known history of shooting down a Russian passenger plane m'kay? Siberian Airlines Flight 1812.

AND there is no proof whatsoever of Russia shooting down the Malaysian airline. None.

Turkey, bizarrely a NATO member, shoots down a Russian plane, which apparently might OR might not have gone into their airspace for all of 17 seconds....17 seconds! WTF?!

Anyhow, the question is, do you want a NATO vs Russia situation? If you do, then you're supporting WWIII, which I hope you realise. We're talking full-on nuclear weapons here.

We're thus talking about humanity itself, each man, women, child, insect, animal, fish EVERYTHING....we're talking the end.

Do you want that? Anyone who wants that is literally an insane psychopath that needs to be hauled off the street and removed from decent, sane society.

This isn't about politics, it's not about Left nor Right, it's about do WE want a future? If we do, then we must somehow stop these psychotic sociopaths.

We must hope and pray that the nutjobs pulling the strings do not get their wish, which is and has always been WWIII. They are evil and utterly insane, they believe they have a right to control everything and everyone and if they can't get their demonic wish, well then, they're happy to just flush everyone down the toilet, including ultimately themselves.

Russia's been doing that for years now. Russian planes have violated the airspace of Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine and Turkey. Putin has been deliberately provocative, and finally, a plane was shot down. Why is anyone surprised? It should have happened earlier.

It's the Ukrainians that have a known history of shooting down a Russian passenger plane m'kay? Siberian Airlines Flight 1812.

AND there is no proof whatsoever of Russia shooting down the Malaysian airline. None.

You are absolutely correct.

Congrats...I too was a world history and poli-sci major......But no degree will stop globalized corporations, military aggression or Machiavellian politics...Being as you are from Exford or at least studied there..You would know that England has a long history of invading, conquering and meddling in foreign affairs since the 13th century...

View attachment 55741

View attachment 55742

You're a retard.

There seems to be some history here:

Turkey warns Russia over air space violations from Syria
Turkey has warned Russia against violations of its airspace by warplanes straying over the border from Syria, as NATO called an emergency meeting over the "unacceptable" intrusion.

Ankara, a NATO member, protested to Moscow after its F-16 jets intercepted a Russian fighter plane that violated its air space near the Syrian border over the weekend, forcing it to turn back.

Key points
  • Turkey intercepts a Russian warplane in its airspace
  • Fears mount that intrusion could activate conflict
  • Russia blames poor weather conditions
  • Russia's offensive continues to aggravate political differences in the region

Two Turkish jets were also harassed by an unidentified MIG-29 on the Syrian border, Turkey's army said.

Turkish prime minister Ahmet Davutoglu warned that Ankara would activate military rules of engagement irrespective of who violated its air space.

"The Turkish Armed Forces are clearly instructed. Even if it is a flying bird it will be intercepted," Mr Davutoglu told Haber-Turk television.

Turkey's foreign ministry summoned Moscow's ambassador to protest the violation.

Foreign minister Feridun Sinirlioglu also called his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, to convey Ankara's unease, and had telephone conversations with allied counterparts in NATO.

US Secretary of State John Kerry said the incident had risked provoking a serious escalation.

"We're greatly concerned about it because it is precisely the kind of thing that had Turkey responded under its rights could have resulted in a shoot-down," he said.

Second Russian warplane violates Turkish airspace as tensions escalate

A Russian warplane violated Turkish airspace on Sunday, a Turkish foreign ministry official says, the second such breach over the past three days, prompting Ankara to once again summon Moscow's ambassador.

Think about this part of the press conference. President Hollande was standing right next to Putin at that press conference and he did not negate Putin's statements.

The Malaysian airliner was shot down with Russian supplied missiles over the disputed area of Ukraine at a time when Russia was denying supplying the rebels with any armaments. Russia trained and armed them, and had boots on the ground (but denied all that). They were indirectly responsible and even in the face of evidence continued to deny it. I see little reason to believe Russia.

Dutch Investigators: Russian Missile Shot Down MH 17

View attachment 55741

View attachment 55742

You're a retard.

Wow, such an intellectual comment is simply mind-blowing :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back