US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

what is your alternative ?? Trump ?? LOL who LOL ?
Hence St Ronald Reagan LOL

All I know, if Ronald Reagan were President now this certainly wouldn't have happened. Reagan and Gorbachev were committed to reducing Nuclear Weapons, committed to preventing WWIII.
Pootin is not the leader Gorbachev was....Pootin is a strong armed dictator that throws people in prison for disagreeing with him....Oblama is a medicore leader..Which is what the establishment wants...Just like Boosh............
The president is doing nothing less than what the US has been doing for 70 years...
You are living in yesterday with yesterday's problems and yesterday's solutions.
If I had my way we wouldn't interfere with any nation...But that is not the case, one sign of weakness and other nations will take over.....It is the same problem today as it was yesterday and will be in the future...It's how mankind has operated for thousands of years...
With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

It happened already. The America you speak of was yesterday, it is today's America lead by a weakling.
Yet we helped kick the Ruskies out of Ukraine.....
Yesterday is history and gratitude has a short memory.
And all glory is fleeting..Which is why humans stay vigilant if they don't want to be conquered...

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

It happened already. The America you speak of was yesterday, it is today's America lead by a weakling.

Khruschev GAVE the Crimea to the Ukraine in 1953, Khruschev was Ukranian, he'd been the First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Ukrainian SSR from 1938-1949.

Crimea historically has ALWAYS been Russian, it never was Ukranian.
Not true.The Ukraine has been controlled by Vikings, Mongols, the Swedes and Poland.....

you are the only Mongol here

meh
Mongrel maybe...

that's you

Khruschev GAVE the Crimea to the Ukraine in 1953, Khruschev was Ukranian, he'd been the First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Ukrainian SSR from 1938-1949.

Not true.The Ukraine has been controlled by Vikings, Mongols, the Swedes and Poland.....

you are the only Mongol here

meh
Mongrel maybe...

that's you
ruff....I don't make the rules, I just try to break them...

All I know, if Ronald Reagan were President now this certainly wouldn't have happened. Reagan and Gorbachev were committed to reducing Nuclear Weapons, committed to preventing WWIII.
Pootin is not the leader Gorbachev was....Pootin is a strong armed dictator that throws people in prison for disagreeing with him....Oblama is a medicore leader..Which is what the establishment wants...Just like Boosh............
You are living in yesterday with yesterday's problems and yesterday's solutions.
If I had my way we wouldn't interfere with any nation...But that is not the case, one sign of weakness and other nations will take over.....It is the same problem today as it was yesterday and will be in the future...It's how mankind has operated for thousands of years...
With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

Historically Crimea is associated with Russia NOT the others.

How far back do you want to go? We can say that at one point the world was controlled by cavemen....is that far back enough for you?

Do you do contemporary history or is it all living in the past with you on everything?

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

How far back do you want to go? We can say that at one point the world was controlled by cavemen....is that far back enough for you?

Do you do contemporary history or is it all living in the past with you on everything?
Crimea was not taken until Catherine the Great..

"The American side, which leads the coalition that Turkey belongs to, knew about the location and time of our planes' flights, and we were hit exactly there and at that time," Putin said at a joint press conference with French counterpart Francois Hollande in the Kremlin."

Shame on Barack Hussein! Shame on poodle NATO!

So, Turkey knew when the plane would arrive, knew it would go into Turkish airspace AGAIN, after many other warnings the Russians thought they could just keep going into NATO airspace. Now they know. Russia's fault for playing a game of chicken.

"The American side, which leads the coalition that Turkey belongs to, knew about the location and time of our planes' flights, and we were hit exactly there and at that time," Putin said at a joint press conference with French counterpart Francois Hollande in the Kremlin."

Shame on Barack Hussein! Shame on poodle NATO!

So, Turkey knew when the plane would arrive, knew it would go into Turkish airspace AGAIN, after many other warnings the Russians thought they could just keep going into NATO airspace. Now they know. Russia's fault for playing a game of chicken.
Now the Ruskie pilot is saying he had no warnings...and,,the Ruskies have been playing airspace violation with the US and other NATO nations...

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

As that was 1783/1784 isn't that far back enough?

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

But then there are things you can do to change borders, invading shouldn't be one of them.

Just cause you conquer a territory does not mean you will keep it, or can claim it when you no longer have it....

I just can not stand all these traitors

defending Hussein

wanting to start WW3

this is too much for me :(

Just cause you conquer a territory does not mean you will keep it, or can claim it when you no longer have it....

So in that case America should GTFO of meddling in Iraq and Afghanistan, they do not and have never been any part of America, despite what Washington DC might think now.

If you visit my Information Page, you'll find out that I have a History and Politics Degree from Balliol College, Oxford University.

I'm also a professional academic, being a Private Tutor, at the moment in Ancient Greek.

defending Hussein

wanting to start WW3

War is good for the economy....
You have hurled insults, thrown platitudes and offered little else so far. Oh wait yes you discussed farts. So anything about the OP?

He's unable to comment regarding the OP, he's in denial of the truth, somewhere in his subconscious he knows that the OP story is correct.

So in that case America should GTFO of meddling in Iraq and Afghanistan, they do not and have never been any part of America, despite what Washington DC might think now.

If you visit my Information Page, you'll find out that I have a History and Politics Degree from Balliol College, Oxford University.

I'm also a professional academic, being a Private Tutor, at the moment in Ancient Greek.
Congrats...I too was a world history and poli-sci major......But no degree will stop globalized corporations, military aggression or Machiavellian politics...Being as you are from Oxford or at least studied there..You would know that England has a long history of invading, conquering and meddling in foreign affairs since the 13th century...It is a human condition created by the need for greed and power...

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

But then there are things you can do to change borders, invading shouldn't be one of them.

Maybe this is something that someone can teach Washington DC, considering they're so fond of invading sovereign nations, I mean they have an astonishing habit almost an obsession with doing that.

Congrats...I too was a world history and poli-sci major......But no degree will stop globalized corporations, military aggression or Machiavellian politics...Being as you are from Exford or at least studied there..You would know that England has a long history of invading, conquering and meddling in foreign affairs since the 13th century...

Yes Britain's history isn't exactly that of the choirboy.

defending Hussein

wanting to start WW3

War is good for the economy....
You have hurled insults, thrown platitudes and offered little else so far. Oh wait yes you discussed farts. So anything about the OP?

He's unable to comment regarding the OP, he's in denial of the truth, somewhere in his subconscious he knows that the OP story is correct.
All statements can be found at the start of the thread.....Did you also get a degree in dishonesty?

Forum List

Back