US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

The only time it was abated was during Gorbachev and the fall of the USSR in 1991...
They did something weird with the world economy then, the folks that own all the world's politicians.

The Soviet Republics broke up peacefully, and Germany united. It was a peaceful time for a while.

The banks in each nation, and the owners of those banks and the relationships between them and how they run politics have more to do with if there will be war.

Korea would seem like a small stimulus compared to the type the bankers would like to hang around Obama's neck right now. Can't you just hear it in their voices?
Politicians keep the bankers safe. And this time around, the bankers picked a black politician. Wow, that borders on racist irony.

Lynch-mob.jpg

in Libya, during the beginning of the 2011 civil war, anti-Gaddafi rebels, many of whom were al-Qaeda affiliated militias, were protected by NATO in “no-fly zones”.

And those same anti-Gaddafi rebels were then transported to Syria and make up the bulk of the so-called Syrian Free Army. Thus the bulk of the so-called Syrian Free Army are Libyan.

The Libya Tuaregs then went to Mali, where they formed the terrorist group that carried out that hotel siege and killed a ton of people last week.

So the terrorist situation in Mali has been enabled by Obama also....wow he's really earning the title of the Peace President....no wonder the stupid Nobel Committee that bizarrely gave him the Nobel Peace Prize for doing zero want him to hand the award back.

Proof?

Moonglow...you are nothing

talk talk talk :blahblah::blahblah:

when the nuclear war comes along....you will be dead

I will be dead before the nuclear exchange happens, that is correct...

ok then

cheers

in Libya, during the beginning of the 2011 civil war, anti-Gaddafi rebels, many of whom were al-Qaeda affiliated militias, were protected by NATO in “no-fly zones”.

And those same anti-Gaddafi rebels were then transported to Syria and make up the bulk of the so-called Syrian Free Army. Thus the bulk of the so-called Syrian Free Army are Libyan.

The Libya Tuaregs then went to Mali, where they formed the terrorist group that carried out that hotel siege and killed a ton of people last week.

So the terrorist situation in Mali has been enabled by Obama also....wow he's really earning the title of the Peace President....no wonder the stupid Nobel Committee that bizarrely gave him the Nobel Peace Prize for doing zero want him to hand the award back.

Proof?

Are you farting your replies? Or queffing?

Liberals are completely unable to put down the Kool-Aid,

Hence Obama is still the greatest President ever or the second greatest President ever after FDR.
what is your alternative ?? Trump ?? LOL who LOL ?
Hence St Ronald Reagan LOL

All I know, if Ronald Reagan were President now this certainly wouldn't have happened. Reagan and Gorbachev were committed to reducing Nuclear Weapons, committed to preventing WWIII.
Pootin is not the leader Gorbachev was....Pootin is a strong armed dictator that throws people in prison for disagreeing with him....Oblama is a medicore leader..Which is what the establishment wants...Just like Boosh............
The difference, or one of the differences between Conservatives and Liberals is that we can admit to mistakes, we can say that some of our leaders have messed up....GWB really shouldn't have allowed Saddam Hussein to be removed, that left a huge vacuum into which the Radical Islamists stepped into. Actually Iraq shouldn't have been invaded, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, the true culprits as ever were Saudi Arabia with Pakistan in tow.

Liberals are completely unable to put down the Kool-Aid, they'll stick with any type of disaster that's their leader, they're like lemmings, it's very disturbing the way they can't admit they made a mistake or honestly own up to any responsibility they have for participating in the whole mess.

Hence Obama is still the greatest President ever or the second greatest President ever after FDR.
You can admit your mistakes? You, had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq..Those decision are made by people that don't care what you think...

You actually are a fool aren't you? If a Conservative leader does something I disagree with, as a Conservative I at least have the integrity to say they're wrong.

Liberals are unable to do this, they follow the Liberal leader no matter what, no criticism is permitted, total brainwashing to keep saying the leader is great.
The president is doing nothing less than what the US has been doing for 70 years...
You are living in yesterday with yesterday's problems and yesterday's solutions.
If I had my way we wouldn't interfere with any nation...But that is not the case, one sign of weakness and other nations will take over.....It is the same problem today as it was yesterday and will be in the future...It's how mankind has operated for thousands of years...
With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

It happened already. The America you speak of was yesterday, it is today's America lead by a weakling.

The only time it was abated was during Gorbachev and the fall of the USSR in 1991...
They did something weird with the world economy then, the folks that own all the world's politicians.

The Soviet Republics broke up peacefully, and Germany united. It was a peaceful time for a while.

The banks in each nation, and the owners of those banks and the relationships between them and how they run politics have more to do with if there will be war.

Korea would seem like a small stimulus compared to the type the bankers would like to hang around Obama's neck right now. Can't you just hear it in their voices?
Politicians keep the bankers safe. And this time around, the bankers picked a black politician. Wow, that borders on racist irony.

Lynch-mob.jpg
Desert Storm was the beginning of the end of the period of peace....

All I know, if Ronald Reagan were President now this certainly wouldn't have happened. Reagan and Gorbachev were committed to reducing Nuclear Weapons, committed to preventing WWIII.
Pootin is not the leader Gorbachev was....Pootin is a strong armed dictator that throws people in prison for disagreeing with him....Oblama is a medicore leader..Which is what the establishment wants...Just like Boosh............
You can admit your mistakes? You, had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq..Those decision are made by people that don't care what you think...

You actually are a fool aren't you? If a Conservative leader does something I disagree with, as a Conservative I at least have the integrity to say they're wrong.

Liberals are unable to do this, they follow the Liberal leader no matter what, no criticism is permitted, total brainwashing to keep saying the leader is great.
The president is doing nothing less than what the US has been doing for 70 years...
You are living in yesterday with yesterday's problems and yesterday's solutions.
If I had my way we wouldn't interfere with any nation...But that is not the case, one sign of weakness and other nations will take over.....It is the same problem today as it was yesterday and will be in the future...It's how mankind has operated for thousands of years...
With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

It happened already. The America you speak of was yesterday, it is today's America lead by a weakling.
Yet we helped kick the Ruskies out of Ukraine.....

Proof?

ok then

cheers

Huzzah.You can find me at the veterans cemetery in Fayetteville, Arkansass...

"The Tuareg Rebellion of 2012 was an early stage of the Northern Mali conflict; from January to April 2012, a war was waged against the Malian government by rebels with the goal of attaining independence for the northern region of Mali, known as Azawad.[26] It was led by the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (MNLA) and was part of a series of insurgencies by traditionally nomadic Tuaregs which date back at least to 1916. The MNLA was formed by former insurgents and a significant number of heavily armed Tuaregs who fought in the Libyan Civil War.[27]"

That's the Libyan Civil War that Obama enabled by bombing Libya and removing Gaddafi btw:

Tuareg rebellion (2012) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of the Tuareg people:

Tuareg people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it doesn't matter with your type, you're so brainwashed that no sort of proof convinces you of anything, Obama is your God and he's perfect.

"US has very legit and important interests in that region."

And they would be what exactly?

Did you pick up the map? I am talking about an anti-US coalition controlling the whole region from Caspian to Mediterranean. Meaning only western land connection to the 50% of the whole world oil reserves being cut off.

You think a power, seeing herself as the "SUPER POWER", would allow this to happen?

If you do, you have no idea what you are talking about....

Really? Tell me, by what right do we have to cause death and regime change to get our way over this? What about things like "freedom, "democracy" and the sovereignty of nations?

What you are advocating here, is nothing less than taking over the world and creating vassal states. That is insanity.

As far as your estimates of how much of the oil reserves are there? I'd say back that fear mongering up, but, it doesn't really matter.

If the US had 100% of the fresh water reserves, it STILL would not give the rest of the world that is hostile to us the right to use deadly force to get their way with us.

Sounds like you took that working paper from PNAC to heart.

Venezuela, up next for invasion!

"Really? Tell me, by what right do we have to cause death and regime change to get our way over this?"

The right to be super duper awesome...

USA is the "SUPER POWER" of this rock thats spinning in space. Whoever tries to cut its land connection to the 50% of this rocks energy resources, that "whoever" gotta think it twice....

Welcome to the "world".............
None of this is new
"If you flip over the rock of American foreign policy of the past century, this is what crawls out… invasions … bombings … overthrowing governments … occupations … suppressing movements for social change … assassinating political leaders … perverting elections … manipulating labor unions … manufacturing “news” … death squads … torture … biological warfare … depleted uranium … drug trafficking … mercenaries …"

It’s not a pretty picture. It’s enough to give imperialism a bad name.
And the Russians have done the same.....
56575491.jpg

Proof?

ok then

cheers
Huzzah.You can find me at the veterans cemetery in Fayetteville, Arkansass...

go away....loser

Did you pick up the map? I am talking about an anti-US coalition controlling the whole region from Caspian to Mediterranean. Meaning only western land connection to the 50% of the whole world oil reserves being cut off.

You think a power, seeing herself as the "SUPER POWER", would allow this to happen?

If you do, you have no idea what you are talking about....

Really? Tell me, by what right do we have to cause death and regime change to get our way over this? What about things like "freedom, "democracy" and the sovereignty of nations?

What you are advocating here, is nothing less than taking over the world and creating vassal states. That is insanity.

As far as your estimates of how much of the oil reserves are there? I'd say back that fear mongering up, but, it doesn't really matter.

If the US had 100% of the fresh water reserves, it STILL would not give the rest of the world that is hostile to us the right to use deadly force to get their way with us.

Sounds like you took that working paper from PNAC to heart.

Venezuela, up next for invasion!

"Really? Tell me, by what right do we have to cause death and regime change to get our way over this?"

The right to be super duper awesome...

USA is the "SUPER POWER" of this rock thats spinning in space. Whoever tries to cut its land connection to the 50% of this rocks energy resources, that "whoever" gotta think it twice....

Welcome to the "world".............
None of this is new
"If you flip over the rock of American foreign policy of the past century, this is what crawls out… invasions … bombings … overthrowing governments … occupations … suppressing movements for social change … assassinating political leaders … perverting elections … manipulating labor unions … manufacturing “news” … death squads … torture … biological warfare … depleted uranium … drug trafficking … mercenaries …"

It’s not a pretty picture. It’s enough to give imperialism a bad name.
And the Russians have done the same.....
56575491.jpg
She should know, she can see the Kremlin from her back yard...

"The Tuareg Rebellion of 2012 was an early stage of the Northern Mali conflict; from January to April 2012, a war was waged against the Malian government by rebels with the goal of attaining independence for the northern region of Mali, known as Azawad.[26] It was led by the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (MNLA) and was part of a series of insurgencies by traditionally nomadic Tuaregs which date back at least to 1916. The MNLA was formed by former insurgents and a significant number of heavily armed Tuaregs who fought in the Libyan Civil War.[27]"

That's the Libyan Civil War that Obama enabled by bombing Libya and removing Gaddafi btw:

Tuareg rebellion (2012) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of the Tuareg people:

Tuareg people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it doesn't matter with your type, you're so brainwashed that no sort of proof convinces you of anything, Obama is your God and he's perfect.
Gaddafi , Reagan should have done the same..he was responsible for the murder of US and European civilians...

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

Khruschev GAVE the Crimea to the Ukraine in 1953, Khruschev was Ukranian, he'd been the First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Ukrainian SSR from 1938-1949.

Crimea historically has ALWAYS been Russian, it never was Ukranian.

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

Khruschev GAVE the Crimea to the Ukraine in 1953, Khruschev was Ukranian, he'd been the First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Ukrainian SSR from 1938-1949.

Not true.The Ukraine has been controlled by Vikings, Mongols, the Swedes and Poland.....

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

Not true.The Ukraine has been controlled by Vikings, Mongols, the Swedes and Poland.....

you are the only Mongol here

meh

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

Yesterday is history and gratitude has a short memory.

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

meh

Sure you don't mean mongrel?

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

meh
Mongrel maybe...

With one exception

p-v-o.jpg

meh

Sure you don't mean mongrel?

yes LOL both!!!

Forum List

Back