US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

When the Ruskies were trying to destabilize Central and south America, did you bitch when Reagan fought back with the same dirty covert wars...?

that was then

this is now.... and we are so much closer to a nuclear confrontation

Hussein is playing with fire

The difference, or one of the differences between Conservatives and Liberals is that we can admit to mistakes, we can say that some of our leaders have messed up....GWB really shouldn't have allowed Saddam Hussein to be removed, that left a huge vacuum into which the Radical Islamists stepped into. Actually Iraq shouldn't have been invaded, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, the true culprits as ever were Saudi Arabia with Pakistan in tow.

Liberals are completely unable to put down the Kool-Aid, they'll stick with any type of disaster that's their leader, they're like lemmings, it's very disturbing the way they can't admit they made a mistake or honestly own up to any responsibility they have for participating in the whole mess.

Hence Obama is still the greatest President ever or the second greatest President ever after FDR.
You can admit your mistakes? You, had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq..Those decision are made by people that don't care what you think...

When the Ruskies were trying to destabilize Central and south America, did you bitch when Reagan fought back with the same dirty covert wars...?

that was then

We've been playing this game with Russia since the end of WWII....

now it's different

it's more dangerous....
And this makes it worse than when Khrushchev said he would bury us?

Yes.

Can you imagine Obama during the Cuban Missile Crisis? :eek-52:

Even during the entire Cold War, there was a degree of respect for each others peoples between America and Russia, that's why they had the whole MAD concept, it ensured neither would press the button.

that was then

The difference, or one of the differences between Conservatives and Liberals is that we can admit to mistakes, we can say that some of our leaders have messed up....GWB really shouldn't have allowed Saddam Hussein to be removed, that left a huge vacuum into which the Radical Islamists stepped into. Actually Iraq shouldn't have been invaded, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, the true culprits as ever were Saudi Arabia with Pakistan in tow.

Liberals are completely unable to put down the Kool-Aid, they'll stick with any type of disaster that's their leader, they're like lemmings, it's very disturbing the way they can't admit they made a mistake or honestly own up to any responsibility they have for participating in the whole mess.

Hence Obama is still the greatest President ever or the second greatest President ever after FDR.
You can admit your mistakes? You, had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq..Those decision are made by people that don't care what you think...

You actually are a fool aren't you? If a Conservative leader does something I disagree with, as a Conservative I at least have the integrity to say they're wrong.

Liberals are unable to do this, they follow the Liberal leader no matter what, no criticism is permitted, total brainwashing to keep saying the leader is great.

that was then

We've been playing this game with Russia since the end of WWII....

now it's different

it's more dangerous....
And this makes it worse than when Khrushchev said he would bury us?

Yes.

Can you imagine Obama during the Cuban Missile Crisis? :eek-52:

Even during the entire Cold War, there was a degree of respect for each others peoples between America and Russia, that's why they had the whole MAD concept, it ensured neither would press the button.
But the Cuban missile crisis would have not happened had the USSR not threatened the USA it is not the USA's fault for the communist wanting global domination.....

This is how it works...
This is how this rock spins...
It sucks I don't support that...fuck that ...I would rather the world come to an end and stop spinning...
More than a million refugees from these wars of Washington are currently over-running Europe and North Africa. God Bless American exceptionalism.

Fuck europe, who gives a shit about them. They deserved what it is coming to them. It is too bad their people are suffering, but this is not US concern. Europe created this mess with its colonial policies in the first place.

USA, as the worlds #1 power, has to control some key areas on this planet. The whole world cant just stop and wait for these primitive Arabs killing each other, while they are jumping over the 50% of the whole worlds energy resources.

We, as the people of this planet, have every right to seize a resource for our survival, if the keepers of this resource are not reliable.

This was the same 10.000 years ago,
and it is the same today,
and it will ever be the same forever........

This is how it works...
It sucks I don't support that...fuck that ...I would rather the world come to an end and stop spinning...
More than a million refugees from these wars of Washington are currently over-running Europe and North Africa. God Bless American exceptionalism.

Fuck europe, who gives a shit about them. They deserved what it is coming to them. It is too bad their people are suffering, but this is not US concern. Europe created this mess with its colonial policies in the first place.

USA, as the worlds #1 power, has to control some key areas on this planet. The whole world cant just stop and wait for these primitive Arabs killing each other, while they are jumping over the 50% of the whole worlds energy resources.

We, as the people of this planet, have every right to seize a resource for our survival, if the keepers of this resource are not reliable.

The Future of the Human Race may be a Military boot in the face of mankind for all Eternity But I do not support it or condone it... I thinks its grotesque and subhuman...

This is how it works...

You are as scary as Obama.

This is how it works...

The Future of the Human Race may be a Military boot in the face of mankind for all Eternity But I do not support it or condone it... I thinks its grotesque and subhuman...

Tell me what is HUMAN...

Anybody who wants to see "HUMAN",
just turn your heads and look at MID EAST,
you will see HUMAN................................

This is how it works...

You bet...

that was then

You actually are a fool aren't you? If a Conservative leader does something I disagree with, as a Conservative I at least have the integrity to say they're wrong.

Liberals are unable to do this, they follow the Liberal leader no matter what, no criticism is permitted, total brainwashing to keep saying the leader is great.
The president is doing nothing less than what the US has been doing for 70 years...

that was then

The president is doing nothing less than what the US has been doing for 70 years...

No

this is the first Islamic president America has seen ....

stupid America

with all respect

that was then

Really? So which other President during the last 70 years has tried to start WWIII?

that was then

No

stupid America

with all respect
I haven't seen any christian presidents having a hard time killing to control...

Last edited:
This is how it works...

You bet...

And you're proud of this? Are you visiting your therapist tomorrow?

that was then

Really? So which other President during the last 70 years has tried to start WWIII?
Really? Did you miss out on Korea?

No

stupid America

with all respect
I haven't see any christian presidents having a hard time killing to control...

:rolleyes-41:

This is how it works...

You bet...

And you're proud of this? Are you visiting your therapist tomorrow?

Should I be ashamed because I am no romantic like yorself?

Really? Did you miss out on Korea?

What a stupid comment. Korea was no where near an attempt to start WWIII.

Forum List

Back