US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

When the Ruskies were trying to destabilize Central and South America, did you bitch when Reagan fought back with the same dirty covert wars...?

Putin was watching the Turks supply ISIS. He wanted it stopped. This is where where there is a conflict between the NATO and Russia.

Russia wants NATO, Turkey, and the US to stop supporting terrorists.

I think you are forgetting who has permission to operate within the borders of Syria and who doesn't according to international law.

It really is quite simple.

Putin is operating consistent with the UN charter that requires that the Internationally recognized Government give permission for other Nations to launch military operation in the National territory of that Nation. Whether our Government likes it or not the UN recognized Government of Syria is headed by Bashar Assad/ It is absolutely regrettable that we operate like rogues.
Arming rebels is arming "enemy combatants" to Syria 's Government......it has led to a horrific War that has killed a quarter million Syrians wounded over a million and displaced and made homeless many many millions .....Its Criminal

Not sure why it's a controversy that the U.S. knew the flight path. Isn't that essentially what the Pentagon said when they claimed Turkey shot the plane down in their airspace? How would they be able to claim that without knowing the route?

The real controversy is the implication that we gave that information to Turkey. And how will Russia respond to their belief that we do?

The issue also is, who around the world can actually trust America anymore? Obama's America have joined forces with some of the most odious and vicious monsters we couldn't even imagine in our worst nightmare.

How can anyone trust Obama not to even give away their military positions to ISIL/ISIS/Daesh now?

you are correct Lucy!

only Islamists can trust America under Hussein Obama now.

he has joined with the enemy - as you say- he is the enemy

I still can not believe that piece of scum is the American President!

This isn't even really about politics, this is about right and wrong and the downright sinister.

Part of the Presidential Oath of Office is to protect America from enemies....foreign AND domestic. When the President is the enemy within, he's a traitor and ought to be Impeached.

How is warning ISIS truckers "Acting in US interests"?

As Obama helped create ISIL/ISIS/Daesh they ARE US interests.

This is what Obama means by "protecting US interests"....I mean what other interests does the US have in Syria? None of course.

If you don't know what is US interest in Syria, this means you don't really know much regarding the whole situation in Mid East.

US has very legit and important interests in that region. US might have got the wrong side to support in this fight, but she already picked her side. She just cant change her side while Russia is on the other. It doesnt work that way.

A total Russian victory keeping Assad in power would mean while Iran, Iraq and Syria being under Russian and Chinese influence, creating a belt from Caspian to all the way to Mediterranean. If you dont know what this means, pick up a map and take a look, you will understand.....

"US has very legit and important interests in that region."

And they would be what exactly?

Did you pick up the map? I am talking about an anti-US coalition controlling the whole region from Caspian to Mediterranean. Meaning only western land connection to the 50% of the whole world oil reserves being cut off.

You think a power, seeing herself as the "SUPER POWER", would allow this to happen?

If you do, you have no idea what you are talking about....

Really? Tell me, by what right do we have to cause death and regime change to get our way over this? What about things like "freedom, "democracy" and the sovereignty of nations?

What you are advocating here, is nothing less than taking over the world and creating vassal states. That is insanity.

As far as your estimates of how much of the oil reserves are there? I'd say back that fear mongering up, but, it doesn't really matter.

If the US had 100% of the fresh water reserves, it STILL would not give the rest of the world that is hostile to us the right to use deadly force to get their way with us.

Sounds like you took that working paper from PNAC to heart.

Venezuela, up next for invasion!

"Really? Tell me, by what right do we have to cause death and regime change to get our way over this?"

The right to be super duper awesome...

USA is the "SUPER POWER" of this rock thats spinning in space. Whoever tries to cut its land connection to the 50% of this rocks energy resources, that "whoever" gotta think it twice....

Welcome to the "world".............

When the Ruskies were trying to destabilize Central and south America, did you bitch when Reagan fought back with the same dirty covert wars...?

that was then

this is now.... and we are so much closer to a nuclear confrontation

Hussein is playing with fire

Putin was watching the Turks supply ISIS. He wanted it stopped. This is where where there is a conflict between the NATO and Russia.

I think you are forgetting who has permission to operate within the borders of Syria and who doesn't according to international law.

Putin is operating consistent with the UN charter that requires that the Internationally recognized Government give permission for other Nations to launch military operation in the National territory of that Nation. Whether our Government likes it or not the UN recognized Government of Syria is headed by Bashar Assad/ It is absolutely regrettable that we operate like rogues.
Arming rebels is arming "enemy combatants" to Syria 's Government......it has led to a horrific War that has killed a quarter million Syrians wounded over a million and displaced and made homeless many many millions .....Its Criminal

You are 100% correct.

"The American side, which leads the coalition that Turkey belongs to, knew about the location and time of our planes' flights, and we were hit exactly there and at that time," Putin said at a joint press conference with French counterpart Francois Hollande in the Kremlin."

Shame on Barack Hussein! Shame on poodle NATO!

US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

Yes, US knew, and told you "Turks would shoot you down if you used that route" too, over and over, remember Mr Putin???

Anybody knew where your planes were flying in fact, and they told you "dont keep doing that, we will have to shoot you down"

But I guess this is what Putin wanted. We shall see what this whole drama was all about soon...

Putin WANTED a Russian plane shot down?

This is illustrative of the crazed-state that is Leftist so-called "thinking"

I dont think he wanted a plane down, he just wanted ho harass Turks, and he accepted the cost.

This is politics, gotta pay the price if you want results...

I'm openly supporting Russia, because all I've read, Russia are doing the right thing....history will prove that America and the NATO puppets sided with evil and Russia and whomever joins forces with Russia sided with the righteous.

God Bless Mother Russia.

Russia is a good actor like drug dealers are honest citizens.

One does not need to pick a side in a fake dichotomy. If both sides are bad actors, the right move is to pick neither.

When the Ruskies were trying to destabilize Central and south America, did you bitch when Reagan fought back with the same dirty covert wars...?

that was then

We've been playing this game with Russia since the end of WWII....

As Obama helped create ISIL/ISIS/Daesh they ARE US interests.

This is what Obama means by "protecting US interests"....I mean what other interests does the US have in Syria? None of course.

If you don't know what is US interest in Syria, this means you don't really know much regarding the whole situation in Mid East.

US has very legit and important interests in that region. US might have got the wrong side to support in this fight, but she already picked her side. She just cant change her side while Russia is on the other. It doesnt work that way.

A total Russian victory keeping Assad in power would mean while Iran, Iraq and Syria being under Russian and Chinese influence, creating a belt from Caspian to all the way to Mediterranean. If you dont know what this means, pick up a map and take a look, you will understand.....

Did you pick up the map? I am talking about an anti-US coalition controlling the whole region from Caspian to Mediterranean. Meaning only western land connection to the 50% of the whole world oil reserves being cut off.

You think a power, seeing herself as the "SUPER POWER", would allow this to happen?

Really? Tell me, by what right do we have to cause death and regime change to get our way over this? What about things like "freedom, "democracy" and the sovereignty of nations?

What you are advocating here, is nothing less than taking over the world and creating vassal states. That is insanity.

As far as your estimates of how much of the oil reserves are there? I'd say back that fear mongering up, but, it doesn't really matter.

If the US had 100% of the fresh water reserves, it STILL would not give the rest of the world that is hostile to us the right to use deadly force to get their way with us.

"Really? Tell me, by what right do we have to cause death and regime change to get our way over this?"

USA is the "SUPER POWER" of this rock thats spinning in space. Whoever tries to cut its land connection to the 50% of this rocks energy resources, that "whoever" gotta think it twice....

None of this is new
"If you flip over the rock of American foreign policy of the past century, this is what crawls out… invasions … bombings … overthrowing governments … occupations … suppressing movements for social change … assassinating political leaders … perverting elections … manipulating labor unions … manufacturing “news” … death squads … torture … biological warfare … depleted uranium … drug trafficking … mercenaries …"

It’s not a pretty picture. It’s enough to give imperialism a bad name.

None of this is new
"If you flip over the rock of American foreign policy of the past century, this is what crawls out… invasions … bombings … overthrowing governments … occupations … suppressing movements for social change … assassinating political leaders … perverting elections … manipulating labor unions … manufacturing “news” … death squads … torture … biological warfare … depleted uranium … drug trafficking … mercenaries …"

And the Russians have done the same.....

that was then

now it's different

it's more dangerous....

None of this is new

Exactly, because US foreign policy is not regulated by the presidents, nor the parties.

This is a SUPER POWER nation, things run differently in here, comparing the rest of the world.

This is how it works...
This is how this rock spins...

that was then

now it's different

it's more dangerous....
And this makes it worse than when Khrushchev said he would bury us?

that was then

now it's different

it's more dangerous....

Yes.

that was then

now it's different

it's more dangerous....

Yes.
I see no difference...

that was then

The difference, or one of the differences between Conservatives and Liberals is that we can admit to mistakes, we can say that some of our leaders have messed up....GWB really shouldn't have allowed Saddam Hussein to be removed, that left a huge vacuum into which the Radical Islamists stepped into. Actually Iraq shouldn't have been invaded, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, the true culprits as ever were Saudi Arabia with Pakistan in tow.

Liberals are completely unable to put down the Kool-Aid, they'll stick with any type of disaster that's their leader, they're like lemmings, it's very disturbing the way they can't admit they made a mistake or honestly own up to any responsibility they have for participating in the whole mess.

Hence Obama is still the greatest President ever or the second greatest President ever after FDR.

This is how it works...
This is how this rock spins...
It sucks I don't support that...fuck that ...I would rather the world come to an end and stop spinning...
More than a million refugees from these wars of Washington are currently over-running Europe and North Africa. God Bless American exceptionalism.

Forum List

Back