US Marines Confront A Fake "Army Sergeant"?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I don't know much about the military, maybe some of you can figure out if this guy is for real:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COolIC3QLf8]U.S. Marines Confront Fake ' Sergeant Major ' Get Into Explosive Argument - Florida - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know much about the military, maybe some of you can figure out if this guy is for real:

U.S. Marines Confront Fake ' Sergeant Major ' Get Into Explosive Argument - Florida - YouTube

He is claiming to be a Sergeant Major, he has his wings, a ranger badge, his medals on his ASU are fuckerdup, and while I cant see it clearly, it looks like he has a medal where his unit citation should be on his right, under name plate.

He looks young, he would have needed some serious time in the military to make that rank.

Now it gets even funnier when he says he is an OFFICER too, oh and an MP.

You can't be an officer, and enlisted at the same time. :lmao:

He is fake!

• Banned
The guy is [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION]

These guys deserve all the public humiliation that can be heaped on them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmqV6E8LhJY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmqV6E8LhJY[/ame]

CaféAuLait;9498019 said:

U.S. Marines Confront Fake ' Sergeant Major ' Get Into Explosive Argument - Florida - YouTube

He is claiming to be a Sergeant Major, he has his wings, a ranger badge, his medals on his ASU are fuckerdup, and while I cant see it clearly, it looks like he has a medal where his unit citation should be on his right, under name plate.

He looks young, he would have needed some serious time in the military to make that rank.

He is fake!

NCO=non-commissioned officer, which sergeants are...

A few of my favorites:

photo-2.jpg

a9ab60a8730713932f357473185040d3.jpg

mysteriousposer.jpg

Those aren't wings. It's a Combat Infantryman's Badge. Badge on lower left looks like a drill sergeant's badge. Rank is Sergeant Major and not Command Sergeant Major. CSM has a wreath around the star. He's wearing officer insignia on his collar. The biggest giveaway is he's wearing medals and ribbons. You wear one or the other and they are splattered all over. They are supposed to be worn in order from lowest to highest.

CaféAuLait;9498019 said:

He is fake!

NCO=non-commissioned officer, which sergeants are...

I'm quite aware of that.

The transcript under the video stated he said:

You know that's called false valor? It is a federal crime for you to be wearing that uniform," one of the Marines tells the alleged impersonator.

"No it's not," the man shoots back. "You can get out my face right now... because I'm a military officer as well."

I have never met any enlisted man who would state they are an 'officer as well" when referring to being a Sergeant Major , ever.

In fact I just watched the whole video and in fact he says" I'm and officer and I don't do PT".

Thus my comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can tell he is lying about 4 seconds in. :lol:

No way would he be explaining himself to anyone if he was legit.
I feel the same way, about 4 seconds into your posts

My favorite is when he brags about bedding down white women. :lol:

I'm glad you finally admit that my sex life turns you on while simultaneously revolting you. I read about you type of white guys in the book Black Like Me. :lol:

But to his dismay, he discovers that many of them do so only so they can press him for lurid information about his sex life—they believe that black men are extremely sexualized creatures, and though they publicly condemn this perceived lack of morality, they secretly find it fascinating.

Forum List

Back