🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Military Pay For Sex Change

"The Pentagon ... began outlining how the military will begin ... paying for — service members to transition, medically and officially, from one gender to another."

Here are the new rules for transgender troops

How much more does this PC society want to weaken and dilute what is our first and best defense and symbol of the US.

This is just wrong on every level, this also is going to diminish general morale in the military, but perhaps that's Obama's plan.
Obama is anti American

How the hell can anyone think this works in concert with the military's mission.

Well only the Leftists are going to think this is great, most other people will think WTF there goes military morale down the toilet.
Absolutely, I was at the base today working out and spoke with a couple of my buddies. They are not happy and feel like the military is going down the drain.

"The Pentagon ... began outlining how the military will begin ... paying for — service members to transition, medically and officially, from one gender to another."

How much more does this PC society want to weaken and dilute what is our first and best defense and symbol of the US.

This is just wrong on every level, this also is going to diminish general morale in the military, but perhaps that's Obama's plan.
Obama is anti American

How the hell can anyone think this works in concert with the military's mission.

Well only the Leftists are going to think this is great, most other people will think WTF there goes military morale down the toilet.
Absolutely, I was at the base today working out and spoke with a couple of my buddies. They are not happy and feel like the military is going down the drain.

This is the reason why, up until Obama, there was a military rule against this sort of thing.

From the outside looking in, so to speak, it's worrying whats happening in America and unless The Donald gets elected, well I shudder to think about what's going to happen then, anything could be possible, even a collapse across American society.

If a society doesn't have some established morals to hold it together in a cohesive fashion, then it's inevitable that society is going to crumble.

Obama is anti American

This is the reason why, up until Obama, there was a military rule against this sort of thing.

From the outside looking in, so to speak, it's worrying whats happening in America and unless The Donald gets elected, well I shudder to think about what's going to happen then, anything could be possible, even a collapse across American society.

If a society doesn't have some established morals to hold it together in a cohesive fashion, then it's inevitable that society is going to crumble.

Your statement is a should be the slogan for Trumps's campaign. It is prophetic and unfortunately the shape of things to come of we do not act now.

>

If you mean by "US Military Pay for Sex Change" you mean sex reassignment surgery, that's not what the article said. It said "Cosmetic surgery for gender transition, however, would in most cases be considered an elective procedure and not be covered by the military health system, defense officials said. "

What transgendered service members will be able to do is seek care from military healthcare facilities which would then be able to supply the required hormone therapy instead of having to go out to the civilian doctors (or even the black market). To me that means they will have consistent access to their medication through military sources and not have treatments cut off due to deployment.

WW
CPO
USN Ret.

(The above subject to revision if more information is provided.)

>>>>

"Johnson, let's go! The hajis are attacking!"

"I'll be there in a minute Sarge! I have to take my pills so my boobs will get bigger!"

After the surgery, she will change her name to "Nojohnson"

Last edited:
No sense in trying to understand how poster would justify a sex change procedure while the recipient thereof is supposed to be defending their country.

Is the soldier supposed to wack the enemy in the head with his new dick ?

When I was in the service, I got operations on both feet to correct bunions. This was a congenital issue, not service related, but the Army felt obligated to pay to get it done.

Now, the Army could have just as easily said, "Not our problem, Sergeant, thank you for your service." But they were kind enough to do it.

Now, going back to your original point, if you read the article, you see the threshold to get a sex reassignment surgery is actually pretty fucking high. It's not like you can just walk in for sick call one morning and say you feel like a woman.

"Transsexuals are about .3% of the population."

So they shouldn't be getting all of this special attention then, this is the ultimate minority over the majority. As has already been commented by Gipper, veterans who need medical and psychological help due to combat injuries and PTSD would be better served by this money adding to their fund to get them the best assistance as is possible.

I have Gipper on ignore, but he's a Libertarian Idiot who doesn't think the Government should be doing much of anything. So his argument about the 'money better spent" is kind of nutty.

Here's the thing. This article is about ACTIVE DUTY servicemen getting sex-reassignment surgeries. PTSD and combat injuries are more the VA's area.

do they agree to a total reassignment or just want they want...normally hormones and top surgery....when you have the bottom surgery you can not longer orgasm....so most do not go that far

just curious to the requirements and limitations of this

one requirement normally is living as the sex you want to go to for a year or more before surgery that is going to be hard to pull off in barracks or shared housing...

No sense in trying to understand how poster would justify a sex change procedure while the recipient thereof is supposed to be defending their country.

Is the soldier supposed to wack the enemy in the head with his new dick ?

When I was in the service, I got operations on both feet to correct bunions. This was a congenital issue, not service related, but the Army felt obligated to pay to get it done.

Now, the Army could have just as easily said, "Not our problem, Sergeant, thank you for your service." But they were kind enough to do it.

Now, going back to your original point, if you read the article, you see the threshold to get a sex reassignment surgery is actually pretty fucking high. It's not like you can just walk in for sick call one morning and say you feel like a woman.
Bunions aren't a cosmetic surgery to accommodate delusions caused by mental illness and bunion pain can affect your service, so yes it was necessary. No comparison whatsoever.

so what? What do they base that on?
Theoretically they would be compelled serve with them. Incidentally, they do not want to serve with active alcoholics, drug addicts, child molesters, rapists, thieves etc.

Last edited:
Bunions aren't a cosmetic surgery to accommodate delusions caused by mental illness and bunion pain can affect your service, so yes it was necessary. No comparison whatsoever.

Point was, it probably would have been cheaper to give me a medical discharge than to operate on my feet... but they did the latter.

If we are talking pure "fiscal" matters and not quality of life.

Because reading the article, the bar for justifying sex reassignment surgery is actually pretty high. I doubt it will ever happen.

Theoretically they would be compelled serve with them. Incidentally, they do not want to serve with active alcoholics, drug addicts, child molesters, rapists, thieves etc.

Guy, when I was in the service back in the 1980's, most of the guys drank heavily and piss test day usually caught a couple of them.

(Funny story. My CO asked me while I was in line. "You aren't taking drugs, are you Sergeant B____?"

My response. "No, Sir. I'm like this normally, Sir!" Everyone had a good laugh. )

Not scared, but I will not accept them as normal, like most of America. The line has been drawn on your perversion.

not my perversion. i have perversions all my own. But I don't get all worked up because of what other people are doing like you do.

Guy, when I was in the service back in the 1980's, most of the guys drank heavily and piss test day usually caught a couple of them.

(Funny story. My CO asked me while I was in line. "You aren't taking drugs, are you Sergeant B____?"

My response. "No, Sir. I'm like this normally, Sir!" Everyone had a good laugh. )

Not scared, but I will not accept them as normal, like most of America. The line has been drawn on your perversion.

not my perversion. i have perversions all my own. But I don't get all worked up because of what other people are doing like you do.
Only when it cost me money I care. If a man wants to try to become a woman, let him pay for it. You do know though, a man cannot scientifically become a woman. So another liberal failure, like all other liberal ideas.

Point was, it probably would have been cheaper to give me a medical discharge than to operate on my feet... but they did the latter.

If we are talking pure "fiscal" matters and not quality of life.

Because reading the article, the bar for justifying sex reassignment surgery is actually pretty high. I doubt it will ever happen.
The tab is pretty high too. Much more than your bunion surgery. And we aren't even taking care of our veterans with real health problems.

Only when it cost me money I care. If a man wants to try to become a woman, let him pay for it. You do know though, a man cannot scientifically become a woman. So another liberal failure, like all other liberal ideas.

Again, great idea. I don't want to pay for corporate welfare, propping up the Zionist State, or a bunch of other shit the government wastes money on. So how about we stop funding those things I don't like, and you can stop funding of the one Lady-boy who wants to get his parts snipped off.

Works for me.

Again, great idea. I don't want to pay for corporate welfare, propping up the Zionist State, or a bunch of other shit the government wastes money on. So how about we stop funding those things I don't like, and you can stop funding of the one Lady-boy who wants to get his parts snipped off.

Works for me.
Then we agree for once, lol.

Forum List

Back