US preparing to bomb Iran's nuclear capabilities as soon as next month

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As the White House convenes a policy meeting on Iran Thursday involving senior Pentagon officials and cabinet advisers under national security adviser John Bolton, and after a week of intense saber-rattling by President Donald Trump and his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani, a new bombshell report by Australia’s ABC says the White House is drawing up plans to strike Iran’s alleged nuclear facilities as early as next month.
US Preparing To Bomb Iran’s Nuclear Capabilities As Soon As Next Month: Report

We told the moronic of society that false flags were coming, look that up before making yourselves look like an idiot because most stupid asses don't even know wtf a false flag is which is one huge reason why Sandy Hook turned into an infowars BS STORY. MSM taught their morons what their version of the False flag means and it means nothing that the left claims it is.

FALSE FLAGGS SETS THE STAGE TO CHANGE OR TAKE OVER A NATION IDIOTS!!

The false flag does NOT MEAN killings were or are fake jackasses.

I hope not!
It's InfoWhores. They take what is really contingency planning and blow it completely out of proportion to feed the paranoia of people like MimeSores while all the time laughing all the way to the bank......... I gotta come up with a scam like that or Ancient Aliens......... I know!! Beatlejuice was really a documentary. Maybe I'll run with that!!

Why does InfoWars do this stuff?

Have people not lost their shit enough as it is?

I think people are addicted to this pro wrestling kinda stuff.

But the Hussein promised us the Iranians wouldn’t build nukes!

Forum List

Back