US racial hypocrisy

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
10-lei-2016-guvernatori-ai-bancii-nationale-a-romaniei-ion-i-campineanu-mihail-manoilescu-si-ion-i-lapedatu_309_75492971ef55edb5L-599x357.jpg

Okay, it's a coin. It's a commemorative coin from Romania.

1280px-us_$20_series_2006_obverse.jpg

US $20 bill

So, what on Earth could be hypocritical about the US $20 bill and some coin from Romania?

Well....

US knocks Romania for ‘anti-Semitic’ coin

The US government decided to criticize the Romanian government for putting a former governor of the Romanian bank on a coin, and he happened to be a bit of an anti-Semite. But he's not the only person on that side of the coin, there are three of them.

But at the same time as this, the US govt is pumping out $20 bills (and produced 1.5 billion of them in 2012) which have a Mr Andrew Jackson on the front. Not with two other people, but all on his ownsome.

And he's not exactly Mr Human Rights 1830, now is he?

I mean, the Trail of Tears was his... and there was a lot more.

10-lei-2016-guvernatori-ai-bancii-nationale-a-romaniei-ion-i-campineanu-mihail-manoilescu-si-ion-i-lapedatu_309_75492971ef55edb5L-599x357.jpg

Okay, it's a coin. It's a commemorative coin from Romania.

1280px-us_$20_series_2006_obverse.jpg

US $20 bill

So, what on Earth could be hypocritical about the US $20 bill and some coin from Romania?

Well....

US knocks Romania for ‘anti-Semitic’ coin

The US government decided to criticize the Romanian government for putting a former governor of the Romanian bank on a coin, and he happened to be a bit of an anti-Semite. But he's not the only person on that side of the coin, there are three of them.

But at the same time as this, the US govt is pumping out $20 bills (and produced 1.5 billion of them in 2012) which have a Mr Andrew Jackson on the front. Not with two other people, but all on his ownsome.

And he's not exactly Mr Human Rights 1830, now is he?

I mean, the Trail of Tears was his... and there was a lot more.
Nothing like having an advocate of slavery on your money.

Which bit is unreal?

Probably the bit that the number 2 post of my thread is from someone on ignore....

Only real pansy asses use ignore.
Not as bad as pansy asses who won't take a bet because they know they're lying.

Awh, poor little buthurt fool, I don't let people dictate bets. Of course you did the same by declining my offer, making you the hypocrite. So feel free to fuck off hypocrite.

Which bit is unreal?

Probably the bit that the number 2 post of my thread is from someone on ignore....

Far left drones love to censor people that call them out on their BS..

Just like the BS in the OP, connecting dots to things that do not exist!
Did or did not Andrew Jackson own slaves?

What difference does it make, it was legal at that time. You regressive sodomite enablers are trying to erase history, can't be done.

Which bit is unreal?

See how the far left will take a narrative and run with it?

They do not even understand the content on which they post!

The far left holds many groups into political slavery today, which shows you still support slavery.

Which bit is unreal?

What difference does it make, it was legal at that time. You regressive sodomite enablers are trying to erase history, can't be done.
If you have a short attention span try extending it. If you hate reading I'm recommended it.

Last edited:
Which bit is unreal?

The far left holds many groups into political slavery today, which shows you still support slavery.
You had one job. Answer the question and stop deflecting.

Which bit is unreal?

I did answer the question, you just did not like the answer as it did prove you support slavery!

Thus making your question 100% moot.

See how the far left drones get when you show them reality?

Now show what an anti-Semite has to do with slavery?

Which bit is unreal?

If you have a short attention span try extended it. If you hate reading I'm recommended it.

I think you need to spend some more time in your remedial ESL class, you just can't seem to get that "ing" thing right.

I did answer the question, you just did not like the answer as it did prove you support slavery!

It was a yes or no question. All that bullshit had nothing to do with my question.

It was a yes or no question. All that bullshit had nothing to do with my question.

Now show what an anti-Semite has to do with slavery?

If you have a short attention span try extended it. If you hate reading I'm recommended it.

I think you need to spend some more time in your remedial ESL class, you just can't seem to get that "ing" thing right.
You shouldnt try to think wihout permission from an adult. The last time you tried that you asked me an idiotic question.

You shouldnt try to think wihout permission from an adult. The last time you tried that you asked me an idiotic question.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Forum List

Back