US Senate to hold vote on protecting birth control in effective dare to GOP

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

The article suggests that the bill might struggle to pass but I am pusszel by this.
I would expect it to pass and be backed up by big adverts educating youngsters.
After all this benefits both parties to the transaction..
Or is it really an extension to the evil abortion denial.
If girls dont want to have babies this protects from that. Less abortion and less unwanted infants. And Mary Lou can go to college and live her best life. Everyones a winner.
What is the idiot britt braying about. ?

The bastards in Congress swear an oath to act in accordance with the Constitution of the United States.

As every sane American has known forever, and as the U.S. Supreme Court made clear a couple years ago, since abortion is not mentioned in the Constitution, IT IS A MATTER FOR THE STATES, not the Congress!

Accordingly, everyone and anyone involved with this bullshit piece of legislation is violating their oath of office.

Hence it is not surprising in any way that they are ALL DEMOCRATS.

Democrats are evil, after all.

The article suggests that the bill might struggle to pass but I am pusszel by this.
If girls dont want to have babies this protects from that. Less abortion and less unwanted infants. And Mary Lou can go to college and live her best life. Everyones a winner.
"protecting" it from what?

The right is already calling for challenges to the right to contraception, bans against criminalization of homosexuality, even gay marriage.

These are authoritarians who will define their time in power by stripping people of rights and turning them into crimes.

The bastards in Congress swear an oath to act in accordance with the Constitution of the United States.

As every sane American has known forever, and as the U.S. Supreme Court made clear a couple years ago, since abortion is not mentioned in the Constitution, IT IS A MATTER FOR THE STATES, not the Congress!

Accordingly, everyone and anyone involved with this bullshit piece of legislation is violating their oath of office.

That was a lot of words to say we just dont like it. The SC argument against abortion is laughable.People had sex in those days and they also had a primitive form of abortiom. So because the right have been dishonest about abortion they have little credibility when they claim that birth control is safe with them.

Remember most of the supreme court said Roe was "settled law" in order to get the job and then it wasnt.

The idea that 8 unelected wierdos can deprive the rest of the country of the best possible entertainment is ludicrous. The GOF should back it because it is the right thing to do. I just dont see the down side here.

1717601977588.png

The right is already calling for challenges to the right to contraception, bans against criminalization of homosexuality, even gay marriage.

These are authoritarians who will define their time in power by stripping people of rights and turning them into crimes.
Ive seen the left complaining that the GOP long term plan was ro get rid of birth control and I could never understand that ?
Who does that help apart from women ?

And they are desperate not to talk about it. One clown is citing that it wasnt around in the time of the founders.. So all the medical advances since then are not a right now because a few Georgian slave owmers never thought to furure proof it.

Last edited:
Ive seen the left complaining that the GOP long term plan was ro get rid of birth control and I could never understand that ?
Who does that help apart from women ?

And they are desperate not to talk about it. One clown is citing that it wasnt around in the time of the founders.. So all the medical advances since then are not a right now because a few Georgian slave owmers never thought to furure proof it.
Well the GOP was able ro vore this down. Britt didnt evem vote, Why oppose this ? Unless this is a core belief. It doesnt help anybody. Whats going on.

Well the GOP was able ro vore this down. Britt didnt evem vote, Why oppose this ? Unless this is a core belief. It doesnt help anybody. Whats going on.
The right is still desperate not to talk about this. Getting in between peoples right to fuck should cause a revolution.
Blocking contraception is nutty. Particularly when you then make women live with the consequances.
Why wont the right back this ?

That was a lot of words to say we just dont like it. The SC argument against abortion is laughable.People had sex in those days and they also had a primitive form of abortiom. So because the right have been dishonest about abortion they have little credibility when they claim that birth control is safe with them.

Remember most of the supreme court said Roe was "settled law" in order to get the job and then it wasnt.

The idea that 8 unelected wierdos can deprive the rest of the country of the best possible entertainment is ludicrous. The GOF should back it because it is the right thing to do. I just dont see the down side here.
The right thing to do?

That would be to make all forms of birth control 100% legal, including abortion……..

Then at the very same time, abolish all forms of court mandated child support.

Then, and only then, will we be able to have an honest discussion of these matters.

The right thing to do?

That would be to make all forms of birth control 100% legal, including abortion……..

Then, and only then, will we be able to have an honest discussion of these matters.
Abortion should be legal. Making it a right would negate many abortions anyway.
If it was for men it would be a right and there would be no discussion.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Abortion should be legal. Making it a right would negate many abortions anyway.
If it was for men it would be a right and there would be no discussion.
Then let’s have a national vote! You would win right?

Let’s vote to make abortion 100% legal, and by doing so, make court ordered child support illegal.

The right thing to do?

^^^ idiocy

Tommy, where in the Constitution does it guarantee a right to access birth control products?

"protecting" it from what?
In the law, poisoning an adult or a child is murder.

Punching a vacuum sucking devise into a fetus skull in its first stage in life is a somewhat grizzly form of killing that ends its life, period. Poisoning a fetus with a contraceptive chemical concoction isn't near as grizzly as sucking out a human beings brain, but it takes a fetal human being to its life's end as well. In the Bible, a man spilling his sperms outside his wife's body to avoid pregnancy is as verboten as killing a newborn, which can put a killer behind bars. I'm not really sure if all states have the same laws about abortion.

I agree with the good book. I believe little ones are loved by the maker who is God and are therefore deserving protection because of something King David said, and that quote is before his mother knew he was inside of her, that God knew he was there
And that is why I don't like abortion that takes the life of someone else. Leaving such a death penalty for the unborn to the will of the individual state seems a compromise from Hades to me and will divide families and friendships. We depend on each other.

I'm watching my young dog Miss Beautiful feeding her furious infantile lunch crowd. Oh, the joy of simple lives. :thup:

Forum List

Back