US sends mystery drones to Ukraine. Here's what we know about the weapon

RT.ru narrative, Moscow SUCKS , IT LOST THE WAR ALREADY

The peasants always suffer. This would be over by now if the globalists stayed out of it. The people in the Ukraine live much like the Russians. If not for the expansion of NATO into craziness this would not have happened at all. We are all so tired of war that we keep going from one to the next. It is tiresome asking men who are patriots to die, come home in pieces both physically and mentally and get nothing for it. Nation after nation we go to It is the same. We even have two major parties against each other on who friends are. Of course they are together on this one. Which is suspicious.

The peasants always suffer.

very view of them peasants but many colonial subjects

Nope, the switchblades are too small to kill a tank. But they can wreak havoc in a battle.
Wrong:

Everything to know about Switchblades, the attack drones the US is giving Ukraine

What kind of targets will a Switchblade be used against?

Unlike other drones that are just used for reconnaissance, the Switchblade 300 carries a small explosive payload, the kind most likely used to hit people or unprotected weapons, like a mortar launcher or exposed machine gun emplacement. For the larger Switchblade 600, the payload is an “anti-armor warhead,” making it useful against vehicles.

They can take out a tank. Kinda like a long range Javelin.

One version does with about a 40Km range and hours of flight time. The smaller version doesn't have as much range or as strong of an ordinance package and only about 45 minutes of air time, but only costs like $6K so they are more like drone mortars.

very view of them peasants but many colonial subjects
I owe my nation nothing for a coup. It does not mean I am a terrorist. I just do not support the feds that much at this time. Spending endless fiat currency dollars that will cause more inflation at home for Ukraine. I oppose. It is clear the traitors or the compromised or the plain stupid to America or at the forefront now.

Nope, the switchblades are too small to kill a tank. But they can wreak havoc in a battle.
I saw some former general....Petraeus, I think .....on TV recently and he said the Switchblade could be a 'game changer'.
Well, Petraeus, has credibility on such stuff. I have no doubt he has contacts within the military that remain strong yet today. In short, he has inside info....and a little of it he can share.

My understanding (and thank you, poster Bripat, for the link to the Popular Science piece) but my belief is that these Switchblades could play hell on artillery batteries. Not necessarily to disable the towed 152's themselves, but could easily disable the exposed crew and maybe set-off the ammo rack. I'm not sure if a Switchblade can disable the self-propelled artillery carriages. They are up-armored per what I've read in the Washington Post.
(ps...I served in a 105mm artillery unit in the Army....a long long time ago. I have just a pinch of outdated knowledge about 'em. I am cautious about using my ages-old nostalgia to sound informed. )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia would be justified in using WMD's. On NATO territory also.
Why?
And does your suggested "WMD" include nuclear? Chemical?

The high tech weapons have allowed Ukraine to sink a flagship warship and 2 other smaller boats.

So Russia has lost one of its finest warships in a land war, to a nation that has no navy. That is impressive.
Yet the left on here and some of the right want to cower in fear of putin because he has nukes.

Yet the left on here and some of the right want to cower in fear of putin because he has nukes.
Ummm?
I don't know much about this 'cowering' stuff the good poster Remodel thinks he sees.

Rather, I see a responsible adult perception...perhaps responsible adults with children......of a sense of alertness as to what could happen to the world their children...(grandchildren?) ....would experience if Bad Vlad follows through with his hints of using their nukes.

Everything changes.
For everybody.
If he fires off a nuke.
I'm mildly sure the good poster Remodel really does understand....
...understand that using nukes is quite different than just flying jetliners into office buildings.
(and how did that turn out?)
Everything changes.

I personally have never experienced a nuclear war....or experienced even one used in anger.
But I am absolutely deadsolidperfectly sure, I think......that everything will change.

You?

Forum List

Back