🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US submarine hits underwater object in South China Sea

Submarine operating in the South China Sea, close to the bottom? possible on a surveillance mission?

Yes I was reading about it, and yes something happened.....what was it? who knows... hit another submarine? unlikely...Navy Officials are saying ( not like we believe them) that the submarine hit a sunken ship...a shipping container....something of the sort....:rolleyes:

The collision with the "unknown" objet must have been big because several crew members were injured.

Submarine operating in the South China Sea, close to the bottom? possible on a surveillance mission?

Yes I was reading about it, and yes something happened.....what was it? who knows... hit another submarine? unlikely...Navy Officials are saying ( not like we believe them) that the submarine hit a sunken ship...a shipping container....something of the sort....:rolleyes:

The collision with the "unknown" objet must have been big because several crew members were injured.

Ever ridden in a vehicle, standing up, with no seatbelt on, when the driver slams on the brakes or you hit an object? Do you feel a leisurely tug of momentum to keep you going in the direction you were originally headed? Of course not! You go crashing forward at the same speed you had been moving!

A friend of mine who a Navy technical representative (tech rep) came aboard my ship to assist with a bizarre oil leak we were having on the bearings in one of my steam turbines. When he arrived, I noticed his face was all cut up and scaring that wasn't there before. He had been on one of our missile hydrofoils down in the Caribbean a few months before. He was standing in the head (that's a restroom in Navy terms) in front of a mirror when the hydrofoil, traveling about 45 knots, hit a large whale. My friend was hurled face-first into the mirror and it of course shattered, cutting up his face so badly, he had to be picked up by a helicopter and flown ashore for treatment. Several other crew members were hurt also.

Maybe it was a Chinese Stealth Mine... I just made that up
That could entail a lot of different type minds---A mine made out of plastic? A mine made out of a magnetic? A mine put on a dolphin or a drone mine? We are lucky whatever it was that it didnt explode.

Not a fan of Communist China but they certainly have the right to know if was there leak of nuclear material.

China demands information on whether US submarine collision ‘caused a nuclear leak’​

Not a fan of Communist China but they certainly have the right to know if was there leak of nuclear material.

China demands information on whether US submarine collision ‘caused a nuclear leak’​

You might want to rephrase that sentence.

Why do they have any right to know, despite the fact it was already reported that the nuclear reactor was not affected?

That's because your average person online has the IQ of a watermelon.

WTF is a stealth mine? A submarine cannot detect any mines unless they are making noise. Since you have no idea what the depth was, what was used to anchor this so-called stealth mine you have created?
That's an insult to watermelons...

I don't know what a stealth mine is, i told you i made it up, but being skeptical, it would be an object that is not detectable by sonar, held in place with an anchor of some sort. Like a stealth plane having a very low profile on radar. I'm trying to think of a terrestrial explanation for a high tech submarine crashing into an object in mid-water, to cause localized damage. Excuse me for being skeptical.

So I made up the idea of a stealth mine, or stealth "object". Seems like something really genius to make, if possible.

But it could be ET's... There may be a sunken USO, and there will be a frenzy to recover. Or the USO, more likely, is intact, and there's nothing to recover.

The question is, wtf did they crash into? We will probably never know...

It appears that the submarine was hit very hard. This apparently means that either an object or the submarine was moving fast. And the other side is the fact that submarines are very silent and operate in stealth mode....

"So it's not entirely impossible that the unknown object was another submarine," a defence expert deems.

So - after all- was it another submarine that was hit? who knows! :dunno:

Two sailors had moderate injuries....whatever that is....and nine others have minor injuries, officials said.

TY for the update Skye.

I don't know what submarines in stealth mode are all about, but you would think they should be able to avoid a collision, otherwise there's something wrong with the technology. Or maybe it was a US sub hitting a Chinese sub?

Everytime I post something, liberals DEMAND I do the work and find THEM "reliable" sources. I was returning the favor.

PROVIDE ME WITH THE STORY FROM A SOURCE I RESPECT. It's the liberal way, IDIOT. Besides, was I talking to you, idiot?
Yes, you were. You do the google click, ok? Idiot...

Fuck off moron. You don't have a sense of humor so fuck off

And what's "google" anyway?
If you were joking, I maybe get it now. But it wasn't funny the way you posted. So I apologize for reacting to your failed joke.

Friends now?

BC I hear you man, i've been banned a couple of times for failed jokes, that I kept working, and eventually got serious.

Forum List

Back