"US to give $60 billion aid package for Ukraine 2024, Special Rep of the State Department for Ukraine, Kurt Volker, announced in Odessa" Volker denies

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
too much fake news out there. there's now fake translations too! another problem to add!

How does this benefit the United States? Why is the Biden administration so laser focused on Ukraine, while ignoring domestic issues like illegal immigration, sex trafficking, inflation and drugs (fentanyl)?

How does this benefit the United States? Why is the Biden administration so laser focused on Ukraine, while ignoring domestic issues like illegal immigration, sex trafficking, inflation and drugs (fentanyl)?
I think they know that an economic collapse is inbound and this is one last fleecing of the country while they can.

$60 billion? That's an absolute bargain in terms of US security. Destroying Russia helps the USA.

Oh, I see. It helps the USA, so Trump cult fascists hate it. They're loyal to Russia, not the USA.

As we kick US veterans to the curb... literally....
Some of our vets are in Ukraine, killing Russians.

However, our treatment of our vets, especially our wounded vets, after a war has always been a national disgrace.

Now I do not want to hear any shit about the dead line for the debt limit. The demo0cratic shit about if they do not reach ab agreement then social security and other benefits will not be paid. but they will give the Ukraine everything they want. A blatant case of the dems putting Americans last again

Last edited:
No0w I do not want to hear any shit about the dead line for the debt limit. The demo0cratic shit about if they do not reach ab agreement then social security and other benefits will not be paid. but they will give the Ukraine everything they want. A blatant case of the dems putting Americans last again

They cannot give Ukraine a thing without the approval of the GOP who control the House

Some of our vets are in Ukraine, killing Russians.

However, our treatment of our vets, especially our wounded vets, after a war has always been a national disgrace.
Really?... Biden has placed US boots on the ground in Ukraine?.... why hasn't he told the American people?.... no speech from the oval office no meetings with congress he just all on his own sent US troops to Ukraine?.... and you are okay with that?....
What if Russia takes a few of them as prisoners of war?.... has that even crossed your mind?.....

Forum List

Back